Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you want Soarin & RD to be a couple?

Speedy_Dashie

Soarin and Rainbow Dash make a cute couple, as long as Spitfire does not start to get jealous. I don't really see any other relationships happening in the show though.

I think it's cute and I wouldn't be put off by it, but I have always kind of liked the idea of Rainbow Dash being into other mares. I think that would be pretty cute as well. I can go for either interpretations. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I think it is unlikely myself, though I wouldn't be surprised if she had a crush on him. Dashie of all ponies having a crush would make an interesting episode with all her insecurities about maintaining her "rep".

While i get that people may get upset at the idea that Rainbow Dash is gay due to fannon i think people likewise could get upset that she's portrayed as straight on the show (in cannon or fannon) when her colors and demeanor are the best argument that she's not. So my recommnendation is that the show avoid doing so. Definitely that ship has ample supporters although there's ample lesbian ships galore which i personally would support a bit more.

After all the Rainbow Factory can ship RD with just about anyone. What can blue do for you?

While I find them to be a cute couple, I don't really like the whole idea of any of the mane 6 finding love interest.

To me doing something like that might brake some of the key tries in characters and their development process. It would also make a lot of bronis mad that their waifu has been taken away form them.  :lol:

Well, I personally find Spitfire x Soarin' to be more adorable, but sure I guess? I imagine they could be one of those couples who are never seen doing "lovey-dovey" stuff, just racing around Equestria instead xD

I doubt it'll happen, but that's what FiMFiction is for!

• Brohoof 2

I'd rather that they actually develop Soarin into a more interesting character. After that, then they can start hooking them together

Or just avoid pairing them at all to prevent any drama.

In all I'd for seeing them as a couple, but I'd prefer they keep it to teasing like they did in ACW

Edited by Damon Gant

They're pretty cute together, and I do ship them. ^-^ (Even though I also ship Appledash o-o) 

But that's not the point...

Rainbow Dash would be all like,   :wub:  <(ERMAGERD) If she was dating a Wonderbolt. xD

I'll be honest, it is interesting to see her like someone other than the same gender.

But the problem is that it suffers the same fate as big mac and fluttershy, we haven't seen much interaction of them to see if they fit well together.

I still personally like her with fluttershy, it's more adorable and cuter that way.

• Brohoof 1

I am really surprised ChampionRD92 as post on here already and raged his ass off..

lol

I personally think they would make a fine couple. I mean they're both great fliers, I imagine they would share the same interests, and idk, both of their character designs just seem unique in a way that makes them fit together nicely.

So yeah, I would like it, I would support it. I think it would be really cute. :wub:

I'll be honest, it is interesting to see her like someone other than the same gender.

But the problem is that it suffers the same fate as big mac and fluttershy, we haven't seen much interaction of them to see if they fit well together.

I still personally like her with fluttershy, it's more adorable and cuter that way.

Well honestly, in defense of Soarin x Rainbow Dash at least you see them on the same screen on a couple occasions, which is already a lot more than I can say about Fluttershy and Big Mac :P

• Brohoof 2

Well honestly, in defense of Soarin x Rainbow Dash at least you see them on the same screen on a couple occasions, which is already a lot more than I can say about Fluttershy and Big Mac :P

True that.

I would be ok with it and all to see what kind of things will turn out in the end, but until I see that maybe happen in season 4, I have no comment so far.

Naw. I never really thought the pairing was particularly cute or appealing, and I'd prefer for Dash to end up with a more interesting and fun character if they decided to have her be in a relationship in the show. While I can relate to Soarin's love of pie, I want a bit more personality wise out of any possible love interest of Dash.

• Brohoof 2

Eh, not especially. I would imagine Rainbow Dash has a fangirl crush on Soarin, but I always imagined Soarin as a few years older than Dash, and therefore more mature. Also, SoarinFire is much better ship! :P

Soarin-And-Spitfire.jpg

Am I'm the only one here who dosen't want them to be together?

Sorry everyone who ships this, but I don't think that couple will be happening. Soarin needs to develop character because we saw him in the Best Night Ever as a lover for pie. About, Rainbow Dash, Getting her in a relationship might ruin her character because relationship might slow her down. Also, Soarin, Spitfire and the other wonderbolts are her idols, so it will be pretty cliche and also ruin her character if she even have a crush on or start a relationship with one of them.

Sorry Soarindash Fans, but the mane six getting into relationships is my pet peeve in season four.

• Brohoof 1

Well, there's (almost) as much evidence for Soarin X Dash as Rarity X Fancy Pants, so I can't really deny it as a possibility. They both have a "photo moment" in "A Canterlot Wedding". I can't in good conscience support one without supporting the other.

Edited by Full Spectrum