Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WWE Elimination Chamber 2012 Discussion Topic

Doctor XFizzle

Nothing fancy like I had the Royal Rumble topic. Live on PPV 8pm from the Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI.

Here we are, the final PPV before Wrestlemania 28. Will we get new champions? Will The Rock show up? Will someone unexpectedly enter the Chamber match in place of someone else?

The Card:

WWE Championship - Elimination Chamber Match

CM Punk © vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler

World Heavyweight Championship - Elimination Chamber Match

Daniel Bryan © vs. Big Show vs. The Great Khali vs.Cody Rhodes vs. Wade Barrett vs. Santino Marella

Ambulance Match

John Cena vs. Kane

Divas Championship

Beth Phoenix © vs. Tamina Snuka

Discuss!

Ambulance Match

John Cena vs. Kane

Kane better be opening a can of whoop ass. Or els im done with wrestling.

Just wondering, is WWE that fake wrestling? Or am I thinking of something else?

No, its not fake. Its scripted.
  • Brohoof 2

The maneuvers and physicality are (mostly) real, but the outcomes are pre-determined. I say mostly because there's a certain way to take wrestling moves being done to you (called "bumps").

Edited by Doctor XFizzella

Nah, its not free, (unless you know where to go online)

I cant seem to gather up enthusiasm for this one. I mean its obvious Cena is gonna win, hes not going to lose a month before the big match theyve been touting for a year. And then the Smackdown EC match is a joke, of course Bryan is gonna keep the belt.

We're live! Opening match is.....

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match O_o

Usually that's the main event

[My BOLD ASS PREDICTION - Jericho wins WWE Title now, destroys Santino to take his place in the WHC match. Wins WHC. Undisputed Title!]

WWE Championship - Elimination Chamber Match

CM Punk © vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler

Winner - CM Punk

Was that suppose to happen to Chris?

CM Punk retains the title

Punk eliminated Truth via Elbow Drop

Y2J eliminated Ziggler via Codebreaker

Y2J eliminated Kofi via Walls of Jericho

Y2J declared ineligible to compete due to injury/knockout

Punk eliminated Miz via Go 2 Sleep to win

Pretty decent match. Kofi's jumping off the wall to DDT Ziggler to the steel floor was sick. Kofi jumping off the top of the pod was sick too.

Beth Phoenix © vs. Tamina for the Divas Title now

Beth retains via Glam Slam

Beth had a little nod to Roddy Piper by wearing plaid belt and tights since Tamina is Superfly Jimmy Snuka's daughter and Piper and Snuka were enemies.

ALBERTO DEL RRRRRRIIIIIIIIOOOOOOO

and

CHRISTIAN!!

are back within the same segment hating on Teddy Long as SD GM.

Could be new heel stable forming? ADR, Christian, Mark Henry, John Lauranaitis, and David Otunga

Ambulance Match

John Cena vs. Kane

Kane better be opening a can of whoop ass. Or els im done with wrestling.

No, its not fake. Its scripted.

Ain't that the same?

I used to liked it, even though it's fake, the fights and stories can be interesting, however, then it got too fake. I just simply realized there was ABSOLUTELY NO WAY somebody would actually fight like that. I simply cringed at the punches. I couldn't take it anymore

Ain't that the same?

I used to liked it, even though it's fake, the fights and stories can be interesting, however, then it got too fake. I just simply realized there was ABSOLUTELY NO WAY somebody would actually fight like that. I simply cringed at the punches. I couldn't take it anymore

Scripted - The outcome is acted but everything els is real. They are taking some of the punches, they are taking REAL damage.

It whould be fake if they ware ''fighting'' behind a screen.

Saying Scripted and fake is the same thing is like saying Orange and clementine is the same.

World Title Chamber match next

Which means Cena/Kane is the main event -__-

Ofcourse its the main event.

Scripted - The outcome is acted but everything els is real. They are taking some of the punches, they are taking REAL damage.

It whould be fake if they ware ''fighting'' behind a screen.

Saying Scripted and fake is the same thing is like saying Orange and clementine is the same.

Ofcourse its the main event.

Saying scripted and fake is the same is me saying that the fights aren't real, and they aren't

Saying scripted and fake is the same is me saying that the fights aren't real, and they aren't

So you think the falls and (some) punches are fake?

(In other words, they arent happening, they are an illusion?)

So you think the falls and (some) punches are fake?

(In other words, they arent happening, they are an illusion?)

They do happen, but the fighting is fake, meaning they aren't really fighting, they are acting

They do happen, but the fighting is fake, meaning they aren't really fighting, they are acting

They do know the outcome, but since they are taking damage from it makes it real, but scripted.

of course it's not a real fight, a real fight would be sloppy as hell. It's more like a choreographed fight, like play fighting in the movies or on a stage. The moves are still real but it's set up between the two wrestlers themselves. 2 great wrestlers can piece together a match that suspends your belief. You just have to be willing to allow your belief to be suspended.

Daniel Bryan retains the WHC.

Big Show eliminated Khali via Spear

Cody Rhodes eliminated Big Show via a bunch of moves and kicks by he and Barrett

Santino eliminated Cody via roll-up

Santino eliminated Barrett via Bryan's diving headbutt

Bryan eliminated Santino via LaBell Lock submission

impromptu US Title match Jack Swagger © vs. Justin Gabriel next