Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Other girly things you like.

Hangman

Aside from MLP, what are some other girly things that you enjoy? Straight up, I am about as manly as it gets. I work on cranes/semis and I am a fabricator. But I do like MLP. I also like girly pop music and watching the Disney channel. I think sparkly glittery things are cool looking. Does it make me any less of a man? I don't think so. I don't feel insecure at all. I think confidence is what makes a man, a man.

• Brohoof 1

I like the colors pink and purple. I also like cute, fluffy things like bunnies. I also like stuffed animals. Lastly, I think women get to wear all the nicest looking clothes especially shoes. It's not fair. :(

• Brohoof 4

Girly list of things I like go!

• The Powerpuff Girls.
  • Totally Spies.
  • Hi HI Puffy Ami and Yumi.
  • Sailor Moon.
  • My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic.
  • Sparkley things.
  • Stickers.
  • Bunnies.
  • Girly colors like Purple.

And that's about it.

Edited by DXSilverX
  • Brohoof 3

I quite like Musicals, even though I have no idea why they're considered 'girly'.. They're just plays/movies with songs in them.. Last time I checked, neither plays/films or music were gender specific.

• Brohoof 2

I like plushies. They are wonderful in every possible way. Just so soft, cuddly, and adorable. I try to collect plushies of my favorite characters from MLP or any other game or show whenever I can. :)

• Brohoof 1

I am a plushie fan. As well, I am one of the biggest supporters of fluffiness and cuddling. I like the thought of learning to knit and sew, cook, and things like that. My second favorite color is pink.

As well, my favorite manga is a shoujo called Otomen. Not surprising, since I AM an Otomen, but yeah. I also like squeeing and overhyping things, and honestly, I don't think I'd mind wearing a knee-high skirt if I didn't get weird looks for it.

... So yeah.

Edited by SomariFeyWright
  • Brohoof 1

Sailor moon is badass. I don't even consider Power Puff Girls to be girly to be honest. Tara Strong said in an interview that her boys like that show but completely yack at My Little Pony.

• Brohoof 1

I remember I used to watch Totally Spies when I was younger (not just because they were hot lol), and also sometimes I listen to a lot of songs with a woman on vocals.

Also, not sure if this counts, but I find baby animals absolutly adorable (puppies, kittens, chicks, ect). It breaks me down. I just cannot resist.

• Brohoof 3

Well, I'm actually a girl myself, so I guess it's okay if I like girly things. I don't consider myself too girly though... But I do like the color purple and cute fluffy animals.

Also, as for "I think confidence is what makes a man, a man", are you saying girls can't be confident? XD (just kidding)

Edited by PowerStar89
  • Brohoof 4

I liked Totally Spies

And I do have to admit, some of latest Barbie movies are quite nice to watch, especially when Andrea Libman is VAing. In fact, the last time I went over to my cousin's place, I sat and watched a Barbie movie that indeed had Andrea Libman as a VA and indeed she sounded like Pinkie Pie. To make it better, it involved magical pegasai. 

• Brohoof 1

Let's see here...

• Nail Polish
  • Clothing
  • Stuffed Animals
  • Fluffy animals such as cats, bunnies, and ducklings
  • Pink and Purple colors

I'm a girl, so....but I usually enjoy more boyish things such as horror movies, video games, and other random things.

• Brohoof 3

Well, my favorite colour is purple. Has been for a while.

You can't say the Powerpuff Girls weren't awesome either.

Also, I used to secretly watch this one show. I don't remember what it was, but it was like a cartoon Charlie's Angels that came on the cool underwater segment of CN like, 9 years ago... I know it was a girl show... >_>

<_<

• Brohoof 1

• Cute things
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Fashion Design
  • Romance books/fanfiction
  • Romance in general
  • Cooking
  • Kids
  • Pink
  • Violet
  • Purple
  • Acting
  • Karaoke
  • Dancing
  • Hugging
  • Cuddling

That's all I can think of right now. I'll add more if I think of any more.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 3

The only other "girly" thing I enjoy as of late would be Hatsune Miku, though that is mostly when I play a rhythm game called osu!.

Edit:  Question.  Is the anime Lucky Star considered girly?  If so, then that makes two girly things I like.

Edited by Aura

The Powerpuff Girls. Totally Spies

Those aren't girly ;o (Neither is liking bunnies :3 ) Both of them are fighting-like shows for both boys and girls. I like those too.

Anyways, um... I don't know :c

And I don't really like much "manly" things either..

Well sometimes I behave a little bit like a girl in some situations maybe? I don't know :P hah, I got nothing.

I like pillow fights? lol dunno. I like Drama-Romance movies?

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 2

Drama clubs... or drama in general even.

Certain girly animes/cartoons.

Women's clothes.

Dating men.

You wouldn't guess that I'm a very effeminant male at a glance.  But that's proably because I'm mostly a normal guy... who just happens to like men and ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Let's see.. Considering how I'm not that manly a person really you'd think there's a lot, of course I've gotta think of some :P.

I like purple and pink when used in things I feel make sense.

Despite not combing it(because curly has does comb or anything very well) but I am pretty self consicious about my hair, which I like. I kinda like it a little longer, not really that long, but eh, it's mostly curly so it really isn't that long anyways xD.

Mlp is a given

I like cute things, like puppies and ponies and stuff.

I like playing around with children, even though the only children I'm around anymore is my younger um niece? (it's a weird relation) and occasionally random kids(who pay no attention to me) at my aunts who babysits. Children also seem to take a liking to me. Or Atleast my niece does :P. of course taking care of kids for my own may be a totally different story, but seems like liking children is girly or something.

I like listen to problems people have and helping them(typically guys won't even open up much Atleast a lot don't)

Bunnies :P, I actually had a pet bunny once.(which I named Mudkip, dunno why.)

I like acting even if I only do it for occasional skits.

(dunno why this is considered girly)

I like hanging around girls if that counts

I like some more popular pop music.(Bruno mars is probaly one of my favorites)

I think girls get a lot of good looking clothing. Especially some shoes. Seems like the colors in guy stuff is limited a lot.

I find romance adorable, not sure how girly it is.

I like stuffed animals, well except I have none. No plushies or anything really.

Diamonds are cool.

As are sparkly things, to an extent.

I like dancing even if I'm terrible at it and only do it for fun, but I don't think that's really that girly dunno :P.

I watched some stuff on Disney channel for a while, of course not much anymore, but I use to watch wizards of waverly place.

Oh I also used to watch Hannah Montana, and hurt me if you want but I enjoyed both shows.

I like hugs and hugging people. Not that girly in my opinion but still.

Um I can't think of anymore, feel like I'm forgetting some I guess I'll add later.

I'm certainly not that manly to be honest though.

• Brohoof 5

I liked Totally Spies

Oh my god I think that's it. I used to sneak watching this On Demand at my grandmothers because I liked it. I have absolutely no idea why... >_>

I like purple and pink. But I actually have no idea why they are considered "girly" :/

The color pink was actually meant for boys in the 1700's I think, and it somehow became "girly". I'll do some researches on this.

• Brohoof 1

• Definitely MLP
  • I'm a HUGE hopeless romantic. I love any story that has a sensible, mature romantic story involved. 
  • A lot of people consider not liking American football girly. I don't like American football, so I guess that counts?
  • Girls get it lucky with clothing. They get cute skirts that can really leave a guy wowing, while all we get are just... pants. Girls get both! D:<

Just a note. How are musicals girly? A lot of my guy buddies EAT UP musicals!

• Brohoof 2

In this world where gender barriers are slowly being reduced I don't think anything is officially 'girly'. But if we're going with stereotypes I like cute things like animals and icons and the like, and I like female fashion, both makeup and clothing. 

• Brohoof 1

-Magical Girl and Shojo (romance) anime

-purple

-poetry

-Cute animals. In fact, cute things in general.

-I'm a hopeless romantic.

-Girls. Girls are pretty girly, right? :lol:

-plushies

-G1 MLP (come at me bro)

-G2 MLP (DON'T KILL ME :( )

-G4 obviously

-Musicals

-PPG

-Some Taylor Swift (say what you will...)

-certain other girly bands

-pretty things

I kind of have a weird mix of masculine, feminine, and neutral interests. I'm just weird. Like I like lizards, which are manly, but it's because I find them adorable, which is feminine, and the very fact that I find them cute is just odd.

Edit:

A lot of people consider not liking American football girly. I don't like American football, so I guess that counts?

Oh so much this. I hate football.

Edited by Mellon Collie
  • Brohoof 1

Well for one I like cute things, non-human related.

And what goes to that category is a certain company that is directed towards girls, and is the origin for my username.

If you guys know Hello Kitty, well I like the company that creates her, even though I don't really like that specific character, I like some of the others. Those who know that the company is called Sanrio, and I still like it and have been into it mainly because the stuff they do is cute. xD I have too much merchandise from that franchise... Heh.

That's the main girly thing I like, I like other cute things and sometimes I get into other girly stuff but I'm not always into girly things.

I mean I do like the color pink, but it's not as good as blue. xD (Or red)

That's all I can think of.

The only other "girly" shows I've watched and really enjoyed are Totally Spies and Princess Tutu. I occasionally watch Powerpuff Girls when it comes on Boomerang, but it's more of a casual enjoyment I get out of that show (*le gasp* Lowline doesn't LOUVRE this Craig McCracken classic? BLASPHEMY! :okiedokielokie: )