Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Other girly things you like.

Hangman

Technically, I am a girl, so therefore the whole 'girly' thing shouldn't be surprising. However, I usually just hang around and read or play video games, so I don't actually do much girly stuff. In fact, my favorite color is blue. Although, every once in a while, I will do some girly stuff. I do it all at once, so one day I'll act tomboyish like every other day, then BAM three solid days of shopping, high-heels, skirts, and nail-polish. Then, the polish chips off and I go back to normal. However, there are some 'girly' things I do that all those make-up wearing cheerleaders at my school probably don't. Watch ponies, for one. Another is stuffed animals. I'm obsessed. They take up more space in my room than I do. There's my bed, a teeny tiny walk way, my closet, and then the rest is stuffed animals. Shelves and shelves of them. But I love them all. My newest goal is to get a MLP plushie before graduating high-school. Well, my other goal is to get a minimum of a B in every class this year, but that's beside the point.

In this world where gender barriers are slowly being reduced I don't think anything is officially 'girly'. But if we're going with stereotypes I like cute things like animals and icons and the like, and I like female fashion, both makeup and clothing. 

I see nothing wrong with that. Except this reminds me of the guy in my musical theater class who puts mascara on his beard.... that's just creepy. His emergency touch-up kit is easily double - if not triple - all my make-up combined!

Edited by CutieMarkChallenged

I love everything that's girly! A lot of the things you said I like a lot! and I am a guy! Heck I don't even care what anyone says about it either!

Drama clubs... or drama in general even.

Certain girly animes/cartoons.

Women's clothes.

Dating men.

You wouldn't guess that I'm a very effeminant male at a glance.  But that's proably because I'm mostly a normal guy... who just happens to like men and ponies.

I think all of that is awesome! :D

I think all of that is awesome! :D

I do like to think my hobbies are awesome.  I don't do much that's -overly- girl but the few habits I have make my best friend say "Jeremy man why are you soooooooooooooooooooo gay" ect.  Not that he minds it :P

• Girls get it lucky with clothing. They get cute skirts that can really leave a guy wowing, while all we get are just... pants. Girls get both! D:<

Who says you can't wear a skirt?  :lol:

As long as you don't live in florida or somewhere where people would want to kill you on site, feel free to crossdress.  It's fun to at least do in the privacy of your home.

• Brohoof 1

I do like to think my hobbies are awesome.  I don't do much that's -overly- girl but the few habits I have make my best friend say "Jeremy man why are you soooooooooooooooooooo gay" ect.  Not that he minds it :P

yea! The things you listed I love doing as well! Its sooooo much fun! I don't even let others get to me when they say something to me about it! :D

-Plushies particularly pony plushies

-I am big softie and can be a sucker for a good romance if it is done well

-Powerpuff Girls

-Cooking which I will never understand why is considered "girly"

• Brohoof 2

yea! The things you listed I love doing as well! Its sooooo much fun! I don't even let others get to me when they say something to me about it! :D

One thing I do love about living is that we have a chance to be crazy and we have a chance to have fun. Creates a lot of interesting experiences.  :)

One thing I do love about living is that we have a chance to be crazy and we have a chance to have fun. Creates a lot of interesting experiences.  :)

that's sooooo awesome! And yea its fun to be crazy and to have fun! Everyone should always have fun! Its awesome having interesting experiences! :D

I have been a tom boy for so long that I haven't like girly things.... BUT as of lately I have figured out I kinda do like girly things like 

Skirts

Dresses

Girly movies

High heels

I have also like stickers... 

BUT I STILL don't like Pink.... Is that weird since Pinkie pie my favorite pony? 

LOL 

• Brohoof 1

I have been a tom boy for so long that I haven't like girly things.... BUT as of lately I have figured out I kinda do like girly things like 

Skirts

Dresses

Girly movies

High heels

I have also like stickers... 

BUT I STILL don't like Pink.... Is that weird since Pinkie pie my favorite pony? 

LOL 

Actually yes, it is very weird that you don't like pink, and that's for one very simple reason.

Pink is easily the manliest color.

real_men_wear_pink.gif

But I am clearly a girl O_O LOL and real men DO wear pink despite what other thing and say its wrong and they shouldn't like pink or mlp..... or anything else girly or you are gay which isn't true >.>

Actually yes, it is very weird that you don't like pink, and that's for one very simple reason.

real_men_wear_pink.gif

real_men_wear_pink.gif

Women.  Does that count?  I mean, women tend to be "girly", so...

Okay, seriously (though I really am into women), I like talking about my feelings.  I guess that's girly.  I'm not very good at this, it seems.

• Brohoof 2

It's kind of funny that you bring that up, because there actually was a point when Western cultures didn't consider pink a feminine color, but a masculine color. I'm not sure at what point people up and decided "Nope, pink's for girls now", but it only serves as further evidence that terms like "girly" or "manly" are completely relative.

Edited by Lowline Thrash
  • Brohoof 1

The color purple. It's amazing. End of story.

Romance. I love romance stories, and I'm a total shipping nut, as some may have figured out already.

Plushies. They're so soft and cute <3

Musicals. Why are they considered girly? I dunno. But they are awesome regardless.

Personally, I have no problem liking things that are girly. I've always been against the notion of liking MLP in spite of it's girliness instead of embracing. Digibrony explains it better than I could in one of his videos.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really do girly/manly. I know I am physically male, and that's it. For the rest I just do whatever I like.

MLP

Hobby grade RC cars

Pokémon

Minecraft

TF2

Need For Speed

Dubstep and other awesome music

Those hilarious saturday night shows we have here in Holland.

Modifying cars in NFS and making cosmetic load outs in TF2 Model Viewer for the sake of my artistic mind.

As you can see, most of the stuff I like has "manly" plastered over it. Well, just look at everything that's supposed to entertain people, and compare the amount of "manly" stuff to the amount of "girly" stuff. Really, a lot more "manly" stuff shows up. There isn't really a barrier, it was just put in place, and it just happened to give far more "land" to the men. I know plenty of females who enjoy the exact same things I do. Normal as can be.

1.     I love pink one of the best colors. :lol:

2. cute stuff especially animals. :wub: 

didn't pink use to be a masculine color? :huh: 

100 caracters still makes me sad :(

• Brohoof 1

I could probably state the exact same thing as many others in here: purple and pink, PPG, Sailor Moon, small mammals, but that's not any fun. Allow me freshen things up a little.

Caramelldansen. Dear god, caramelldansen. And sometimes it gets real hard not to do that dance...

Also, I think I might be lightening up to the idea of wedding gowns. I feel like my man card is at risk of being revoked now.

If singing with my falsetto voice like how an operatic soprano would sing with her normal voice is considered girly, that'll be it. And I like the colour pink too... Plus, my personality's kinda like Fluttershy's...  :blush:

And yes, I'm male. A natural bass singer, in fact.  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Girly things? Well, I'd rather not make a list, but here is the girliest thing of all of the girly things that I like:

Skirts. I LOVE skirts. They're so cute!

speaking of that color(purple), i'd like you all to know its not "girly" PS: it it the color of the shirt i'll be wearing on a soon wedding is purple, its kind of nice, plus it works really good with the whole suit XD and for the question hmm lets see, other than plushies nothing more :P(not sure if this is girly at all)

The color purple. It's amazing. End of story.

Romance. I love romance stories, and I'm a total shipping nut, as some may have figured out already.

Plushies. They're so soft and cute <3

Musicals. Why are they considered girly? I dunno. But they are awesome regardless.

Personally, I have no problem liking things that are girly. I've always been against the notion of liking MLP in spite of it's girliness instead of embracing. Digibrony explains it better than I could in one of his videos.

Ever since watching mlp I've started to like purple a lot more, maybe it has to do with twilight and how well her shades of purple fit together dunno.

Dunno what's wrong with musicals either, I haven't seen many, but I don't see what's girly, I love music, so why not like musicals?

I agree with you totally with digibronys explanation, I watched that and I have to agree with him basically 100% he explains it so well.

Besides My little Pony?

Well, i actually love cuddling and all those touchy-feely stuff, don't know why but it feels nice.

Oh and i'm also an avid Sims player, from first one to the last one.

Of course none of those things would i ever mention to my friends.

• Brohoof 2

• Kawaii things

• Sailor Moon

• Kittens

• Fluffy things

That's pretty much it actually. Despite the fact that I am a girl, I'm not a fan of many thing considered "girly"

• Brohoof 1