Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Other girly things you like.

Hangman

• Colors like Purple and Pink. (Purple is my favorite color.)

I always have a comb on me to fix my hair in case a wind gust messes it all up, which my friends claim is girly.

My little pony

Cute things are just adorable!!

Most of the pop songs on the radio (Not too girly, but still)

I watched shows like iCarly, Totally Spies, and Kim Possible when they were on.

Watching certain anime

• Brohoof 1

I don't usually concern myself with whether something is "girly" or not. If I like it, I like it. There's nothing more to it. I've played Barbie video games that were great fun (the GBA ones were all a lot of fun actually, particularly Super Agent Barbie)

I should note that many of the things already mentioned in this topic I'm a fan of too like Sailor Moon, Totally Spies, etc.

I've read female-oriented manga and liked it. (Hana-Kimi anyone?)

I like movies like Down With Love even if I don't watch movies very often.

• Brohoof 1

Aside from MLP, what are some other girly things that you enjoy? Straight up, I am about as manly as it gets. I work on cranes/semis and I am a fabricator. But I do like MLP. I also like girly pop music and watching the Disney channel. I think sparkly glittery things are cool looking. Does it make me any less of a man? I don't think so. I don't feel insecure at all. I think confidence is what makes a man, a man.

MLP is Girly? i have not noticed, i really dont find it all that girly it feels almost intentional that they were trying to branch out into a new demographic. It's still a show for little girl's but it feels like when they were making it they knew they were going to get some male fans, teenagers, adults, female fans, stoners. But confidence to be who you are makes you a man or a women whatever you may be. I hate to be "that guy" in this thread but MLP is the only girly thing i really like, I dont look like i watch the show but i where MLP shirts all the time so that gives it away. The only thing that i can remember that was really girly borderline gay lol was when i went to Acen (anime convention) with my Ex girlfriend In full drag and makeup on her request that was super Gay (no offence) and i still cant believe i did it but that's about it. and this was when i was short and not very muscular so i actually looked like a chick. I wore this red dress real similar to ada wong's dress from RE, with fishnet's and a brunnete wig, the only reason i had the confedence to do it was because my girlfriend was with me. Otherwise i would be afraid of getting the $#@% kicked out of me. LOL I would be having a square outside and dude's would walk up to you trying to make small talk then when you spoke they where like " HOLY $#@^!!!"  I also like to meditate but thats not really girly but i also am a total metro i have too have the finest clothes, i Use face creams and things like that. It's not Gay to care about how you look and women freaking love a guy who has style and can tell them what looks good on them. Men of the MLP forum Find your self a cool friend who's Gay, and have him teach how to tell what looks good on a women, and the best things from bath and body works to use. You will thank me later, when you two go home and are alone ;)

• I still sleep with a pile of stuffed animals at the end of my bed.

I watch Powerpuff Girls when I feel like it.

Pink. x3

I think everything mini is cute. :3

I reaaaally like gemstones.

• Brohoof 2

• I still sleep with a pile of stuffed animals at the end of my bed.
  • I watch Powerpuff Girls when I feel like it.
  • Pink. x3
  • I think everything mini is cute. :3
  • I reaaaally like gemstones.

I have a Rainbow Dash stuffed animal, and a Fluttershy stuffed animal in my apt like right when you walk in on a shelf. My girlfriend jokes that's how she knows im not cheating on her because any other girl would walk in and walk right out! LOL

I like girls themselves!  I think they're beautiful, I think they're awesome, I think that I'm going to burn up inside whenever I hug one, I feel like I'm going to explode when I see one, I have infatuation attacks with them, I-

*Every girl in the world looks at Adamant*

Umm... I said... I've got an appointment I need to attend, gotta go!

• 1 month later...

Oh my goodness I do soo many girly things its not even funny...

I take like 2hours to get ready to leave to go anyway..

I love men soo that is kind of girly I guess...

I cry during wedding and cried when Shining aArmor and Princess Cadence 

Ah the list go's on..

I like a lot of pretty girly music, but it's mixed into the pool of everything else I like, and believe me, it's a pretty wide range.

I enjoy things that invoke emotion, they are the most meaningful, I think. I can't think of much else at this point.

I believe you can go beyond gender if you choose to stop worrying about social norms. It's not as important as people make it out to be.

Cute and adorable things. Like cute tv/game characters, anime, and real animals.

If you are a male and say you don't like adorable things, you are probably hiding the fact you do. Haha.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

Ya know, after the whole Brony transformation thing. I've been a lot more open to myself and admitting, that stuff like this, isn't wrong, it's a stereotype. And over the years I have learned that sterotypes are just that, stereotype. I don't want to be put in to that group, I am not part of the norm that society has given me. No!  The best person/pony you can be is the one that you feel comforteble being.

As I write this, I am watching tutorial videos on how to sew. Why? Because, to me it's creative, relaxing, detailed and there's not so much theory that it'll make my mind go elsewhere, but enough to work with and put my own personal touch on when I get better.

I am also a big fan of fluffy, like Flufflepuff. I also enjoy a good romantic comedy everynow and then, cause I love to laugh and I also love to cry tears of joy. On the subject of crying. I try not to at the silver screen, but at home and for the friends that know me well, it's a sob fest of tears'n'hugs. I can be such a stickler for creative detail sometimes, it drives some people up a wall.

I'm sure there's more, but I just wanted to put this out there. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Unicornecious

Cutesy stuffed animals. Those rainbow looking pictures of animals. Scented candles. Hanging around craft stores. Other horse merchandise. Kittens & puppies. Monster High. Y'know, the usual. 

• Brohoof 1

So I'm assuming that not just guys can post here. ;) I wouldn't classify myself as "ultra-girly", though there are some stereotypically girly things I really enjoy. ^^

-Pink

-Obsessing over cute little animal pictures, especially baby harp seals (though honestly, I don't see how this is a "girly" trait...)

-There are some songs commonly associated with girliness that I like quite a bit

-Pretty eyeshadow designs and nail polish

-Fluffy winter boots

-Disney princess movies

I really do not know honestly. MLP seems to be the only girly thing I like. I kind of wish I more liked things that way though.

I like animals and plushies, but that doesn't really count.

Edited by Namae

I've never been particularly conformed to the 'manly-man' stereotype, but I seem to have become even less so as I have matured (mostly because ponehz :D ). I like fluffy small animals (including pony plushies and other stuffed toys :yay: ), the colour purple (= BEST COLOUR :-P ), rainbows (as a natural phenomenon and also incarnate as a pony B) ), and gemstones/jewellery (totally not Rarity's fault :lol: ).

Also, I find pony emojis altogether too adorable not to overuse. :derp:   :muffins:

-I enjoyed the comics and TV show "W.i.t.c.h." when I was younger, and I enjoy the TV show "Star Vs the Forces of Evil" currently, which looks like it may supposed to be a girls target demographic but may go either way.

-I'm a total sucker for romantic fanfics.

Girls get it lucky with clothing. They get cute skirts that can really leave a guy wowing, while all we get are just... pants. Girls get both!

Men get kilts! The man-skirt! Edited by CT-1138
  • Brohoof 1

Lastly, I think women get to wear all the nicest looking clothes especially shoes. It's not fair. :(

I! KNOW!!  It's like, SO unfair! It's like the only acceptable colors for men to wear are brown, blue & black!! Though as to shoes... well, I would agree that most womens shoes look like torture devices. There, I think we men comes out ahead...

But on to the question! I'd say I'm quite in touch with my feminine side for a man. Clearly, pink is just about my favorite color and I'm obsessed with all things fluffy. Hmm... I'd be hard-pressed to think of something I do like that isn't considered girly...

...Oh, I know! Pirates! That's as manly as you can get! Yarrrgh!!

I used to be into Disney Channel's live-action shows from the 2000s and very early 2010s (Hannah Montana, Lizzie McGuire, The Suite Life, Wizards of Waverly Place, That's So Raven, Cory in the House, Good Luck Charlie, Shake It Up!, Phil of the Future, Zeke and Luther, Sonny With a Chance, So Random!, Pair of Kings), but like any millennial, I grew out of them and have no choice but to view everything afterwards as trash, despite my generation not being too much better. At least there were the animated shows to balance things out, especially Phineas and Ferb.