Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Other girly things you like.

Hangman

I! KNOW!!  It's like, SO unfair! It's like the only acceptable colors for men to wear are brown, blue & black!! Though as to shoes... well, I would agree that most womens shoes look like torture devices. There, I think we men comes out ahead...

​See, this is why I think more people should learn to make their own clothing, you can make your clothing any colour you want(or that's available)!  I really want to learn how to make my own clothing but I can't afford the machine I want :(...

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely love the Barbie movies, Tinkerbell movies and Disney Princesses too. I like girly clothes and styles; anything that emphasizes femininity. And I'm quite fond of plushies, although that doesn't seem exclusively girly to my thinking. 

• Brohoof 1

I am a woman so I guess it's more "normal" for me to like girly things. I like make-up (I'm rarely bothered to put a lot on, though. I normally just stick to foundation/BB cream.), the colour pink, women's clothing, bath stuff (bath bombs and whatnot), making crafts etc.

Edited by Member Berry
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

Putting on a pink tutu while prancing around outside screaming "IM A PRETTY PRINCESS!!!!!" while waiting for the guys in white suits to come take me to the funny farm where I get my magic wand and join all the other pretty fairies in Neverland! 

(No I'm not drunk or on drugs I'm at work and very very bored) 

• Brohoof 3

I wouldn't say "girly"  but I do like eyeliner, lipsticks and nail polish. Dark colors only though. 

75377899.jpg

Another is since Kpop seems to be populated with girls, (which I also do not consider it "girly' since some of their song is pretty bad-ass to be "girly" ) I like BTS and Ateez. Noted, they are not boy band. They're not even a band to begin with. They're KPOP hip-hop dance group artists. Know the differences.  Kpop is their own genre and culture. Sign, the Americans just have to tint their music culture onto the Korean's. 

• Brohoof 1

Really girly stuff? Um...

If even MLP is girlish nowadays, I cannot find something else. I don't like any other girl toys (thinking Barbie toys etc). I don't know of anything specifically meant to be for girls only that I like.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

Really girly stuff? Um...

If even MLP is girlish nowadays, I cannot find something else. I don't like any other girl toys (thinking Barbie toys etc). I don't know of anything specifically meant to be for girls only that I like.

Could you really call mlp girlish anyway? Sure the main cast are all girls but they have been adding more minor male characters to the show. Even on these forums, there's more males than females.

In terms of me, I don't think I like much girlish stuff anyway, although would liking the colour purple count as a girly thing?

On 4/5/2020 at 2:09 AM, Blivy said:

Putting on a pink tutu while prancing around outside screaming "IM A PRETTY PRINCESS!!!!!" while waiting for the guys in white suits to come take me to the funny farm where I get my magic wand and join all the other pretty fairies in Neverland! 

(No I'm not drunk or on drugs I'm at work and very very bored) 

Every man's secret wish ^_^

1 hour ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

Could you really call mlp girlish anyway? Sure the main cast are all girls but they have been adding more minor male characters to the show. Even on these forums, there's more males than females.

"Even if MLP". It doesn't mean it completely is. However, the brand MLP "My Little Pony" is still kept, and the main cast is still all female with eyelashes and boobs (they would have boobs if they were human.... Wait, it is called MLP Equestria Girls so!).

It is true though that the show went far wider than I thin Hasbro wanted, but I don't think it was enough to make the change the brand to have it 50% girl and 50% boy.

This forum being mostly males. Yea, that can be true.

• Brohoof 1

I've admitted to liking Ever After High a while ago. Not enough to buy the toys, but enough to watch the show. And I'm legit sad they never bothered to continue with it

• Brohoof 1

Use to like Ever After High and DC Super Hero Girl. I like Harley Quinn, as a gymnast and have a thing for gymnasts, but lost interest. As I mention, liking cuties things like anime characters like Chi from Chi's Sweet Home expect mostly girls to be into. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Sherbie said:

pink is the best color

Why can't it be manly also? :(

I have always liked pink since day 1 (eh.... Of my life?)

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

I have to admit, I like the color pink! And we know that is the most girlish ever. :pinkie:

Meh I prefer purple. Pink is just too bright. And anyway Pink is a tertiary colour so booo. 

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

Meh I prefer purple. Pink is just too bright. And anyway Pink is a tertiary colour so booo. 

Terttiararrrrraaayie? I need to work on my English. That's a new one!

Purple is too dangerous, even the rainbow is trying to hide that side of the spectrum.

OH! I love rainbows, and that is girly, right?

• Brohoof 1