Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Other girly things you like.

Hangman

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I like dressing feminine UwU painting nails is relaxing. Then cute stuff, socks and cat ears other stuffs too. 

same!

I just wish I could dress femininely without my mum going off at me then confiscating my phone

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

In terms of stereotypical stuff, the colours pink and purple. There are a couple of anime that I like that also falls under that category. In terms of other shows, not really. I watched Ever After High once with some friends and we spent the whole call poking fun at it, but as a show I thought it was okay. :)

• 6 months later...

Various, but some main favorites:

1. W.I.T.C.H. (Animated Series)

2. Occasional Christmas romcoms

3. Regular Manga Dub romcoms on YT

4. Polly Pocket (2018)

5. Strawberry Shortcake, both previous versions and Berry in the Big City (Even have a few Mid-2010s comics from IDW)*

6. Several Shojo/Romance manga

7./8. Well:

my_collection_picture__261_by_antiyonder_dfpv6yf-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.d5a44d11d9a0376bcc16db2f4b2f5d09.jpg

my_collection_picture__149_by_antiyonder_dfpanhs-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.7ec2f7f1d9976bc47fdc4d180b97d2db.jpg

my_collection_picture__183_by_antiyonder_dfpiykn-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.3cfbf8f02d4a8cbbed343cac6b7e9489.jpg

Never did read the original BSC books, but saw the short-lived live action series from the 90s and the slightly longer Netflix series.

Heck, I think the oddest thing about gender stereotyping or trying to live by them is that we're (boys/men) not suppose to show fear, except that such a thing is demonstrated when caving into expectations.

*Also decorated my first MLP comic book longbox with some snack boxes relating to an SBSC advertisement.

Edited by Antiyonder