Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Galaxy Mane Ponies

Little Lizards

Well, I really enjoyed creating these galaxy mane ponies. :) Some are on my dA, I'll usually post them on tumblr first. I love the way Luna turned out. Any ideas/requests/ect? Please contact me. 

First galaxy mane pony: Luna!

post-17308-0-43929500-1377393756_thumb.png

Second galaxy mane pony: (A Not as awesome) Twilight Sparkle!

post-17308-0-80785500-1377393764_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

These look incredible! One suggestion for Twilight though to make the galaxy in her mane appear a little better, you could use different coloured galaxies for the highlights in her hair, that might help a little? (Just a suggestion though :P)

Edited by Smushins

I personally love the looks of these. I have always been a fan of the galaxy-type manes or bodies in pony artwork.

I actually like the Twilight one more than Luna, but that's probably because I like Twilight more than Luna.

These look incredible! One suggestion for Twilight though to make the galaxy in her mane appear a little better, you could use different coloured galaxies for the highlights in her hair, that might help a little? (Just a suggestion though :P)

This is an awesome idea! I might have to do this for a future galaxy mane pony! Thanks for the idea! (I lurv everyone's ideas!! So awesome)

• Brohoof 1