Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bendy

What type of synthetic husk abominations you think the Reapers from Mass Effect could make out of the Ponies? Pony colonists captured by Reaper forces on weakly defended planets.

Earth Ponies: Husk: Husk Ponies. They must just them into synthetic zombie shock troops, who mindlessly change at their former friends, knock over prey and proceed to bite them. 

Pagesi Husk: Mini Reapers. Provide airport with guns, or fly down to lunge at the former friends, knocking them over and proceed to bite them. 

Unicorns: Husk: Demoncorns. Scream like an Asari Banshee to strike fear into the  enemy, cast spells to attack enemy, teleports wildly around the battlefield with guns blazing. Edit: maybe a little operpowerd?

What other abomination could the Repaers create? From other species from the planet Equus?

Edited by Rush

The reapers could create a Cannibal abomination for the Earth ponies, since they could use their strength to overpower enemies and proceed to bite them easily.

• Brohoof 1

I imagine the ponyhusks themselves resembling the Thestrals from Harry Potter, but with additional blue cybernetic lights all over them.

Earth Ponies: Charging soldiers, like a miniature Brute.

Pegasai: Flying husks, basically. They behave like regular Human husks, but they fly instead of run.

Unicorns: They're like a grounded Pegasus Husk, but they have limited biotic abilites, like a miniature Banshee.

• Brohoof 1

Something tells me you are a mass effect fan ^_^ I see Alicorns more as the Bansee counter part and Unicorns support/commanders like the marauders.

Alicorns are quite rare. And would do their best not be captured by the Reapers. I'd say Luna, Celestia or any other Alicorns would kill themselves rather than be used against their own people. 

Alicorns are quite rare. And would do their best not be captured by the Reapers. I'd say Luna, Celestia or any other Alicorns would kill themselves rather than be used against their own people. 

True but that would be the case for near anything caught by the reapers they would rather die, hypothetically if they were caught and after what I'm sure would be a very extensive process to fully subjugate an alicorn that's just how I see them. They'd rather die but I doubt they'd kill themselves and abandon the rest of Equestria they seem more like they'd fight to the last breath to protect their subjects.

Well assuming alicorns could not escape or die they would be final bosses cadence would heal the other alicorns until you take her out (btw never played mass effect so sorry if that post didn't make sense

Well assuming alicorns could not escape or die they would be final bosses cadence would heal the other alicorns until you take her out (btw never played mass effect so sorry if that post didn't make sense)