Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever gotten a feeling that you’re doing something wrong?

Luximus

If I feel I'm doing something wrong because the norms said it is, then I'm doing the right thing.

• 2 weeks later...

The other day, I was working on cleaning up a messy part of my family tree on a genealogy website. There were several names which were listed several times as separate people, so I was trying to merge them into one record for each name. Part way through though, I got the feeling that I might have made a mistake and merged two separate people into a single person. I'm still unsure, but it's too late to change it now. :twismile:

• 8 months later...

Happens all the time at work. I do mess up a little bit here and there and it worries me that my bosses (yes I have two) will find out and fire me immediately even though I just started working for them a month ago. 

I feel the same way at school because I feel like one wrong assignment is going to make me fail an entire class.

• Brohoof 1

Same for me, I kinda feel it all the time. But mostly just when it comes to social life. I think the reason for this is that everyone is so different. Being myself, almost everyone gets annoyed by it. I know it's the right thing to stay true to yourself, but still... Or when trying to help, people often think he is just another arrogant person who knows everything better. Or giving honest answers, talking about the truth, facts. Depending on the topic, not everyone likes to hear that. There isn't a perfect solution. If you think about it, everything seems wrong, no matter what you do. I figured, to just stay neutral, is the best thing I could do. Living a life and doing the things I believe in, alone, for myself. The only exception are really close friends, who I know they like me the way I am. But to get there, it takes some risks and opening up. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Cocokoru said:

Same for me, I kinda feel it all the time. But mostly just when it comes to social life. I think the reason for this is that everyone is so different. Being myself, almost everyone gets annoyed by it. I know it's the right thing to stay true to yourself, but still... Or when trying to help, people often think he is just another arrogant person who knows everything better. Or giving honest answers, talking about the truth, facts. Depending on the topic, not everyone likes to hear that. There isn't a perfect solution. If you think about it, everything seems wrong, no matter what you do. I figured, to just stay neutral, is the best thing I could do. Living a life and doing the things I believe in, alone, for myself. The only exception are really close friends, who I know they like me the way I am. But to get there, it takes some risks and opening up. :rarity:

Hope I get to be one of those friends.:kindness:

Anyway, I sometimes get that feeling in math class but its not frequent.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...

I always get those feelings when submitting assignments or sitting tests and exams. I just can't help but think that I'm doing something wrong after completing each question.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you have done something wrong, asking about it is not wrong.

If I make something wrong, I rather know what I did, than just think I did.

• Brohoof 1

I always get the feeling.  I don’t usually ever feel like I’m right about anything. 

I couldn’t get through college, didn’t achieve much of anything I wanted to do, can’t make friends easily, and pretty much just give up on anything I try when the going gets hard. 

And the problem is that I don’t care about life enough to even bother changing that.

• Brohoof 1