Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sword Art Online: Pony style!

drawingpandapony

Sign up thread:http://mlpforums.com/topic/71243-sword-art-online-pony-style/?p=1778413

It was the releasing day for Sword Art online.

Everyone logged on. Casey decided to log on. She put her helmet on. "Link start!" she said. She instantly logged on and went into the the world. There was many ponies. "I'm finally back..." she thought. 

"Finally after waiting a while for it to be released I got time to log in" Equinox said as he placed the helmet on. "Link start" He said as he got in the game and smiled. "Im back...after so long" Equinox said as he saw various ponies walking around some leaving to start on quest.

"Finally I get to try this game!" Blazing said to himself. He had been waiting to play Sword Art Online since the minute he heard about it. He put on his helmet and logged on. "So... First things first, look for a few ponies I can work with..." He said to himself. He felt like it would be best to work with somepony who knew what they were doing.

"Well, let's see how this goes."  Truffletop was speaking to herself.  She placed the strange device of a video game helmet upon her head.  Taking a moment to re-read the instructions, she attempted to operate the contraption.  After a bit of poking around, she flipped the power switch.  Remembering the instructions she spoke the key words.  "Link Start!"

Edited by FabulousJeremy

"Well then lets get going and see who needs help" Equinox said as checked his inventory saw the gold he has. "First I need to get a weapon and some armor" Equinox said as he went to the market place and brought some equipment. He was equipped with normal starter gear for armor and his weapon was a black katana

Casey got some armor and a sword. She walked into the town of beginnings. "I wonder if i'll get farther then level 2." Casey thought. She bumped into a gray-colored pony with a katana. "Sorry!" Casey said.

Burning put her helmet on. "Link start!" she said. She was instantly in the game. "Wow!" Burning said. She was in the town of beginnings. Burning got armor and a sword. "This is so cool!" she thought.

Equinox caught himself as he looked at the mare. "It's okay I was just heading out my name is Equinox what is yours" Equinox asked knew how to play. "Hopefully I can get past floor 45 this time" Equinox said then thought of something. "Hey you wanna make a party together" Equinox asked

Blazing decided to temporarily give up on finding help, at least until he got what he needed. He got a sword and some armor, then went back to his search. He stopped when he saw a red pegasus who seemed to be somewhat new to the game as well. "Are you new to this too?" He asked, walking over to her.

Having logged into the world, Truffletop found herself in the town of beginnings.  "Wow, this game is so lifelike..."  Having been her first time playing Sword Art, she wasn't experienced with the game.  The game's interaction was so stunningly real to her.  She walked through the town, taking in all of the environments.  Pausing for a moment, Truffletop wondered what she should be really doing in this game.  "I think I might have to start poking around a bit."  Taking her time to explore the town, Truffletop started asking random strangers what they know.

"I'm Casey Blacksword. Nice to meet you Equinox. Yes please." Casey responded. She was happy to meet someone in-game. "Want to go practice fighting in the west field?" Casey asked.

"Yes." Burning responded. She thought this game was intresting. "Are you new too? Also, what's your name? Mine's Burning." Burning asked the orange pony.

Blazing instantly noticed how alike their names were, but he decided he would bring that up later. "My name's Blazing." He said. "And I'm new to this too." He added, almost forgetting about that part. Maybe we should work together... It's a lot better than being on my own. He thought.

"Want to be in a party together?" Burning asked Blazing. She thought it was a great idea to work with someone instead of being solo. She was excited to learn how this game worked. "Maybe we should ask around too while we're at it." Burning said. She wondered if she could fly in this world.

"I'm Casey Blacksword. Nice to meet you Equinox. Yes please." Casey responded. She was happy to meet someone in-game. "Want to go practice fighting in the west field?" Casey asked.

"Sure its been a while but I know my way around the game already here let me send you a party invite" Equinox said as he sent the invite. "Anyways I was a beta tester for this game and got pretty far so I can help you out if you need it" Equinox said not knowing Casey was a Beta tester also 

*Malik spun the sword in his claw as he walked through the town of beginnings. He had just spent his starting money on a nice sword for his level and some good low level armor.*

"Well, I guess I should get started."

*He sheathed the sword on his back and began looking for one of the level one questgivers. He looked around the mobs of beginning players. He sighed.*

"Maybe I should have convinced Mercer and Riza to join, this will be rather boring on my own."

"Sure." Blazing said. He was thankful that she had asked first, seeing as he was almost afraid of asking her at first. "It should make things a lot easier if we work together." He added. Actually, I should see if I can use magic in this game. He thought. "So where should we go first?" He asked, accidentally changing the subject completely.

After a bit of searching and talking, Truffletop came across an in-game shop.   She stopped to browse the items in the store, looking through the different wares.  She noticed she had a fairly low gold count browsing through the shop, however she was able to note some items of interest.  Most of these items are weapons and armor... well, I was told that it was going to be a fantasy RPG game.  I wonder if it's at all like fighting in person?  After looking through a bit, she decided to buy a basic shield to protect herself, as well as picking up a small dagger.  If I can block well, I won't even really need armor!  However...

She pondered what to do next.  There were no obvious quests to her yet.  After a bit of consideration, she disregarded the need for quests.  She started towards the outskirts of town where she'd begin to explore the extent of this new world.

*Malik jumped to the side to avoid the charging boar. He stumbled, but used his wings to stabilize himself.*

"I don't know how some people live without these."

*He mumbled to himself. He gripped his sword tighter and held it up. It began to glow blue, then he brought it down upon the boar. The biar took a large hit and shattered. Malik sheathed his sword and opened his quest log.*

"Looks like that's the last one for that quest. Better go turn in."

*He closed his quest log then looked around. There were a few other players in the area. Some of them were struggling to figure out the combat system. Malik smiled as he saw a player land hard on their back after getting hit by one of the boars.*

"This game is gonna be fun, I can tell."

(edited)

"I was also a beta tester." Casey said. She accepted the invite. "I wonder if I can use magic in the game." Casey thought silently. She tried to lift her sword with her unicorn magic. Surprisingly, it worked. "What level did you get to?" Casey asked. She got to level 10.

"I think we should randomly discover the area first." Burning said. She sent a party invite. She agreed with what Blazing said. She saw a green field and decided to walk there.

Edited by Drawingpandapony

Heading towards the outskirts of town, Truffletop equipped her shield and dagger.  A small sheath appeared, banded around the chest of her armor.  It rested at her side, ready for her to draw at need.  She also had her shield appear, mounted onto the band holding the sheath.  She walked around, taking in the atmosphere.  Wow... this world is so... beautiful!  In front of her, the sun basked on the hills and streams around her.  There was so much in the world to take in... but not before she noticed her first enemy!

To her side she noticed a boar.  Charging at her, she quickly used her horn to levitate her shield in place, blocking the blow.  She levitated the dagger to her mouth and took a defensive stance.  An enemy?  I'd better be careful about this...  She walks carefully around the boar, making sure she's ready to respond to its next move.

Blazing simply followed, not knowing what else to do yet. "Wait, I need to test something first." He said. He attempted to pull out his sword with magic. Surprisingly enough, it actually worked. Wait? I can use magic here?! Yes! He thought happily. He put his sword back then said, "Okay, we can continue now."

*On his way back to turn in his quest, Malik spotted a player combatting a boar near the edge of town. A young unicorn with a shield and dagger. She appeared to be pacing around the boar. Malik sat down a little bit away to watch her fight, he was always interested in watching other players to examine their strategies and combat skills. It was something he did early on whenever he started playing a new online game.*

"I was also a beta tester." Casey said. She accepted the invite. "I wonder if I can use magic in the game." Casey thought silently. She tried to lift her sword with her unicorn magic. Surprisingly, it worked. "What level did you get to?" Casey asked. She got to level 10.

"I was at level 49 trying to get pass the boss in that area but I couldn't" Equinox said as he used his magic to cause his katana to float by using his magic. "Well this will be easier then using hooves...shall we get going then Casey" Equinox said as he remembered 3 of the beginner skills with the class he chose. "I was a solo player like most during the beta...would have been great if I got help" Equinox said

Circling the boar, Truffletop waited for it to strike.  After a few seconds, the boar charged again.  Truffletop levitated her shield in front of her, waiting for the impact.  The boar tried to dodge around it to her side, but she quickly bashed it with her shield and pulled back her dagger.  Once it started glowing, she dashed at the fallen boar and slashed over its side as she leaped over it.  The attack took the boar down in one shot.  Putting the dagger back in place, she grinned with confidence as her reward counter ticked.  "I guess I showed that Pig who the real Bacon is around here."

Burning stepped toward the field. It was filled with boars. "I'm gonna try attacking." Burning said. She pulled out her sword and swung at the boars. "Cool!" Burning said. 

"Sure." Casey said. She was also a solo player during the beta as well. "Should we go to the west fields?" Casey asked Equinox. She was eager to fight.

Circling the boar, Truffletop waited for it to strike.  After a few seconds, the boar charged again.  Truffletop levitated her shield in front of her, waiting for the impact.  The boar tried to dodge around it to her side, but she quickly bashed it with her shield and pulled back her dagger.  Once it started glowing, she dashed at the fallen boar and slashed over its side as she leaped over it.  The attack took the boar down in one shot.  Putting the dagger back in place, she grinned with confidence as her reward counter ticked.  "I guess I showed that Pig who the real Bacon is around here."

*Malik grinned.*

"Who else would be bacon? I doubt pony bacon would taste any good."

*Malik said to her joking.*

"That was a nice show, were you in the SAO beta? Or new player?"

*Malik asked as he walked over to her.*

"Name's Malik, its nice to meet you."

*He said with a smile.*