Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Up and Down (SoL/Romance/Adventure wat?)

Ampharos

You're drawn to a nice looking diner in Ponyville. The diner is owned by a nice pony named Sunny Side. Her two kids, Shirley Temple and Royroger work there with her, and are the only employees there. These three ponies are very nice and friendly, and maybe you think you could be friends with the mare and stallion who work there. Possibly even get into a serious relationship?

Deep in the Everfree Forest, a druid is beginning to grow angry at how he is shunned and the comments he receives when going into town. And he's begun to have enough.

Hello everyone, Inks here! So This RP might be an interesting one. It will start off as an SoL, but will slowly turn into an Adventure RP.

I want everyday ponies who fit in an SoL RP. I don't want super skilled unicorns that fit in an Adventure RP. I want it to be like the mane 6, who were everyday ponies but became heroes. I'd also like it if you were experienced, as I have no patience whatsoever.

Rules ((ya better read them mate)):

1. No alicorns, no exceptions

2. No canon characters, this isn't Equestria Worlds

3. No godmodding, no exceptions.

4. For Celestia's sake have good grammar. Don't even bother applying if you have sucky spelling and grammar. I tolerate a small amount of hiccups but I will kick you out if it's recurring

5. In your applying post (In a spoiler), say that you like turtles

6. Like I said, normal everyday ponies

7. Keep it PG-13

8. Romance is allowed, and not just for my characters if I made it sound like that

9. This is a personal thing, but don't apply with DJ OCs. I'm sorry to single people out, but I'm sick of DJ OCs.

10. Ask me about anything, as long as it's not listed here  

Sunny Side won't be a major character, she's just there for parts that happen in the diner. She's in her fourties so no romance or really even friendships with her. Too old to hang around youngsters :P

Royroger is 24 and Shirley is 21. The druid is Ursidae. All of their character pages are on my profile page.

What are you waiting for? 

Edited by Thinkin' Inks

Well I'm definitely flattered that you made an OC specifically for my roleplay :)

But I would greatly appreciate if you read the rules... Other than that, you're accepted!

• Brohoof 1

Well, i think Repsol Rave might be normal and SOL worthy enough for this. Any chance i can partake in your roleplay?

Oh, right. And his link is in my signature somewhere.

i love turtles, because liking them is too mainstream

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 1

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/red-velvet-r4303

Hello, it is as you see, that I'm trying to join your RP. As the character's made, and he wants to get...into this roleplay ( ;) ), my rhymes are now failing for me...

Well I'm definitely flattered that you made an OC specifically for my roleplay :)

But I would greatly appreciate if you read the rules... Other than that, you're accepted!

514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg?region=name:Front

Edited by Opalicious

Hey are you saying my primary OC's getting ripped? He's crimson and black simply because the colour scheme looks nice. NOT FAIR! :P Sides, Sterling's done much wonders for me in roleplaying and has created a lot of magic because of my execution.

However, I will not be using Sterling for this. Is it ok however if I have two OCs involved here? They're like a couple really, so they're technically one OC. If I can use a couple, then I'd like to use Chemm Blonde and Erlen Meyer please. They're completely normal ponies in my opinion. You can see them through the link found in my signature. They're currently in a relationship but haven't married yet for the purposes of this RP.

By the way, I like turtles. You happy? :P Have a picture of an ancestral turtle :P

pareiasaur.gif

Edited by Sterling Crimson

@@Sterling Crimson,

WelI guess I should say OCs with black coats and red manes get ripped on alot. The color scheme Sterling has is fine in my opinion.

An I'd prefer if you didn't use a couple, I'd like for everyone to use one OC ((*cough* except me *cough*))

Mostly because I want a certain number of ponies and I want as many people to join as possible.

Dang I have a DJ OC.... I mean he only produces music and isn't a party crazy maniac so I guess he isn't exactly a DJ.... Anyways the only reason why I have a DJ OC is because I am going to start making music soon.... Guess I can't apply  :(

Edited by Monkeynet

Um guess whenever you want. If you come now you can talk to Roy. If you wait til lunch timez you can talk to Roy or Shirley. 

I think I'll wait a bit with posting until people have been given a bit more time to think, I don't want to start this off immediately and have it go nowhere.

@@Darkshift,

God dammit people read the rules >_> 

And just a tip, everyone rips on black and red OCs. The color scheme isn't really show-like.

I couldn't think of another colour scheme for a character called Darkshift then black,but I thought that was too boring so I added red.

Btw am I accepted or not?

• Brohoof 1

Could I put a character?

The pony I want to put in is Light Streak

He's mostly for adventure RPing, but they aren't solely made for that.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

@@Darkshift

I would appreciate if you read the rules, but other than that you're in.

@,

Hmm... Considering he can fly as fast as RD, that's a little much. If you could tone him down a little, then you're accepted. And I would appreciate if you read the rules as well. 

I did. I read the rules. I was just hoping you'd make an exception.

Sure, i'll tone him down for this one.

I like turtles... sort of X3

Edited by Stevenearthpony