Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you ok with Rule 63 Ponies?

Ninja Derpy

Rule 63'd  

305 users have voted

1. 1. Are you ok with Rule 63?

• Yes
    • No

Have I Rule-63'd? Only twice.Do I enjoy it? Yes, in a parallel universe type of scenario, or in the context of My Little Pony, a magical misfire. Case in point: Trotsworth.Would I? Maybe... (Glares at XFizzle... And Trixie...)

I can't stand Rule 63 in most things. For non-pony? It seems like an excuse to overly sexualize male characters and make them objects to gawk at because they just ALWAYS must turn into attractive females even if they aren't attractive as males.

For ponies? Well, I must be honest... I dislike female to male even more. This might sound a little bad, but I feel like it's a waste of prettiness and femininity. Plus, female pony designs aren't well-suited to being made male. They're too colourful and feminine. Some glaring examples are Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity. Their hairstyles don't go well with being made male. It just looks completely wrong and out of place.

I personally don't mind rule 63, though it's not something i actually go looking for, more just the kind of thing i will randomly come across.

I don't mind the humanized picture there, but it's not my cup of tea personally. I prefer the pony version posted xD

I despise rule 63 ponies! Its just so, awkward, although for Rainbow Dash, the more masculant one of the bunch, that is an exception.
  • Brohoof 1

I personally love Rule 63 Ponies, I think they're lovely <3

There are so few stallions in the show that I think it's a nice change to see more or them, even if they're fan made.

Honestly I don't mind Rule 63. I don't like all of it, and I don't like all of it here. But sometimes the interpretations are pretty fun to see. I mean, it's not like the world suddenly has to follow them instead of the originals, so for fun I'm cool with it.

I'm ok with males transformed into females.

But females into males? not so much! :P

Now that I think of it, that's a bit sexist.

Anyway, I didn't enjoy seeing the mane six as male humans.

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Honestly I love that rule

but couldn't you use a different picture? humanized ponies scare me xD

Posted Image

Rule 63: Win

Humanized: .....

Edited by Pinkie Pie (Pinkazoid!)
  • Brohoof 1