Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thank You BronyCAN!

NostalgicPony

9z79.jpg

I would like to thank all of the BronyCAN staff and supporters (Feld0, Senn555, others) that took the time and effort to make the convention a success. It was a complete blast and it was my Summer highlight. I would have to say, of all the conventions I've been to this year, this one was the best!

It was great meeting with the MLPForum members that went to the convention meetup dinner. We had about fifteen people (although, some people tagged along!) and it was a great time. And Feld0, despite you being so busy and running around all over the place, you did a pretty good job being a volunteer! Especially for someone who's been at BronyCon and EverfreeNW just in almost one months time.

I would love to go next year, and I plan on going to! I also want to attempt to go to other conventions like Everfree and such. Hopefully I can save up enough. :P

Now, on the last day, about right after the closing ceremonies, I was a little sad about leaving the building. As with many others who were there. I took my luggage and waited around and got a little walk before going.. but as I was walking around, I came across this:

25c2.jpg

The moment I saw this little doodle that Sibsy did (while being undercover probably), my mood went from being sad, to very happy. It was just a random whiteboard in the middle of a vacant hallway that people during the con could go to and doodle on. Sadly, I was not able to meet Sibsy, but taking this picture was enough to make a good memory about my last day and just being there altogether.

That and I also got Tabitha St. Germain to sign a Luna picture for me.. <3

But other than that, I had a blast and I look forward to the next convention. :)

• Brohoof 9

Now, on the last day, about right after the closing ceremonies, I was a little sad about leaving the building. As with many others who were there. I took my luggage and waited around and got a little walk before going.. but as I was walking around, I came across this:

<snip>

The moment I saw this little doodle that Sibsy did (while being undercover probably), my mood went from being sad, to very happy.

Really glad that you had fun with us, and thanks for coming along. The staff are all taking some time to recover, but we'll be back very soon with plans. BronyCan 2014 is, I would say, almost a certainty at this point. :)

I'm glad you got a shot of that Sibsy image too. It...may have somehow, kinda, sorta made its way to my living room. ;) But it got damaged in transit, so I'm glad you got a shot of the original.

Actually, your image reminded me. I had our reg team knock this little beauty up for me.

IMG_20130827_091457.jpg

And on the back...

IMG_20130827_091503.jpg

Not that I think Button's mum is super-yummy or anything. *Cough*

• Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...