Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

bronycan swag

MadDoggyca

Very nice :)!

This thread may well make me jealous :x having not been able to go to a con EVER! Only way I could get swag if through the new website that Tara set up :P!

I won this from the charity auction. It is Apricity, BronyCAN's beautiful mascot. $60 was the starting bid and I got it for $200. It's 100% wool that's been carefully packed and crafted into the marvelous creation before you. Those who went to Everfree Northwest will have seen this before at the BronyCAN table. The original artist (who was one of BronyCAN's main staff) caught up with me the following day and wanted to do a few touch ups here and there as she was handled a bit roughly on the trip over to Vancouver.  This granted me a brief access to the penthouse suite where the VIP party was on saturday which was really quite the treat. I guess you say I ended getting more than I paid for when I bought her.

She truly is a magical pony and I am more than happy to be the proud owner of her. I really hope that every dollar that I paid for helps to keep sick children in BC hospitals smiling.  :)

post-17744-0-65349500-1377535350_thumb.jpg

Edited by Landstride
  • Brohoof 3

Ah, so that's where our Apricity is. Well, I'm glad she went to a good home. We raised a ton of money for the local kids' hospital, which is great.

I did manage to get some swag myself, but being staff I didn't get near the vendor's hall much. I picked up another alt comic cover, one of our prints, a Princess Poutine shirt, and some artwork from the always awesome Temrin. Not nearly as much as the horde I brought back from EFNW, but then I wasn't being pulled around by the radio all con long. ;-)

• Brohoof 1

Got myself a vinyl Fluttershy, precisely what I was hoping to get, and, if this counts:

post-2067-0-67995800-1377847629_thumb.png

I got my art into the guidebook and got the lovely Andrea Libman to sign it.

• Brohoof 1