Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite YouTubers

Kenny

Here are all of the channels I follow religiously. As you can tell, I really love Let's Plays:

1. NintendoCapriSun (along with ProtonJon and Chuggaconroy)

2. SuperJeenius (My personal favorite let's player)

3. Josh Jepson (and Versus with AttackingToucans)

4. Ninja Sex Party

5. Game Grumps

6. RebelTaxi (also known as PanPizza)

7. Nice Peter (and Epic Rap Battles of History)

8. Matthew Patrick (Game Theory)

9. Stephen Georg (StephenVlog and StephenPlays)

10. Two Best Friends Play

11. TMKGamer

12. ShortFatOtaku

13. SSoHPKC

Ooo~, prefect. I was just discussing this on one of my topics.

My current favorite YouTube channel is Game Grumps. Things are looking pretty bad over on my side, but I can always count on the Grumps to cheer me up with their terrible gameplay, and childishly hilarious commentary. JonTron is also my favorite youtuber, so you can see where I'm coming from ^_^

I also like Rhett & Link. They can simply talk about their day, and make it the most interesting thing ever. Very charming guys.

Swoozie and TobyGames are my favorite youtubers without a doubt. Toby's minecraft videos with his commentary and some his animated stuff is priceless. And Swoozie's humor and just his personality is pretty cool.

Here's a few I can name:

• Ryan Higa (nigahiga):I know some people find this guy annoying but I think he's funny.

• JonTron: Recently, I watched his Goosebumps review video, it cracked me up. I also think he's a cool guy.

• Supermariologan: I think this guy is underrated. He makes videos with his plushies and he does a good job putting a lot of his humor in his vids, it cracks me up.

• McGoiter: This guy. Does. Awesome. Voice. Impressions.

• AmaLee: She does such an amazing job covering dubs of anime openings/endings. She's great.

• EileMontyVA: She's another awesome VA and I like her song covers.

Well these are some of them I can think of.

Edited by Lunar

Well in no particular order

Katersoneseven

SMPFilms (also his vlog: DudeLikeHELLA)

quill18

Fluxtrance

Vlogbrothers

YOGSCAST Sips

Cryaotic

Just to name a few of them.

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof

Well in no particular order

Katersoneseven

SMPFilms (also his vlog: DudeLikeHELLA)

quill18

Fluxtrance

Vlogbrothers

YOGSCAST Sips

Cryaotic

Just to name a few of them.

I love the vlogbrothers too, they're great :D

• Brohoof 1

I love the vlogbrothers too, they're great biggrin.png

I like their charity work too, plus how Hank, and John sparked the whole Nerdfighteria community. I also like Hankgames..but haven't watched them in a while. 

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof

I like their charity work too, plus how Hank, and John sparked the whole Nerdfighteria community. I also like Hankgames..but haven't watched them in a while. 

Neither have I, I watch their videos if there's nothing in my sub box to watch, or if I'm in the mood to play catch up :)

• Brohoof 1

I like lets-players like NerdCubed and The Gaming Lemon. My favorite youtubers are probably from the Top 10, game review, community thing like JonTron, Peanut Butter Gamer, ProJared, Caddicarus, etc.  

I also love the people in the "pony analysis" community like Tommy Oliver, ILoveKimPossibleAlot, VoiceOfReason, Digibrony, etc. 

• Brohoof 1

I enjoy watching Jacksgap, SORTEDFOOD, Rosannapansino, Zoella, stilababe09, troyesivan and I've recently discovered a new youtuber called closecounters.. I pretty much watch unrelated MLP things, even though I like Digibrony. 

Listing channel names, not character names (e.g. rageaholic, cynical brit)

xRazorFistx

Totalhalibut

Asalieri2

ADoseofBuckley

Snipars

ReviewTechUSA

Ashens

LarryBundyJr

Jontron

PeanutButterGamer

Thunderf00t

Probably a few others I can't recall off the top of my head, but there's mine. I think the youtube MLP community is mostly comprised of morons and that brony music is 90% of the time pretty awful, so those stay out of it.

Edited by Hell Patrol

Well, i kinda go through alot of random times where i like one youtuber over another.

So like right now i've been watching Natewantstobattle, MunchingOrange, Dookieshed, And some other Pokemon youtubers a bunch. I've also been watching Chugaaconroy. Frankly the rest of my time has been taken up watching MLP or other random YouTube videos or doing something else entirely.

but like i said, my favorites change alot, so it may not even be next month another group of youtuber are my favorites. 

In random order:

The Amazing Atheist

penguinz0 (or Cr1tikal)

Angry Joe

Storpey

Markiplier

ContinueShow

Smooth McGroove

And some others. I don't really like Brony Youtubers anymore.

Edited by Kyoshi