Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite YouTubers

Kenny

Chris Smoove is waitin on a noob.... so Chris Smoove is pretty good. Pewdie has good vids sometimes (only when he plays a progressable games). Also, OttawaGh0st4 is awesome :lol:

Edited by Dany Heatley

My favorites are TheGUNNShop, Apollyphelion, and BartBaKer.

TheGUNNShop because he keeps me updated on consoles news and video game news

Apollyphelion because he make the coolest chain reactions or rube goldbergs

BartBaKer because he makes the funniest music parodies

Tobuscus (Toby Turner), gotta be one of my favorites, though I always wonder if he really acts like that or is that just for show and his "Character", I wonder what he's like when he's serious...

InfectiousDesigner makes some pretty damn good Half-Life Live-Action stuff, should go check them out.

jcarlson04 is pretty much unknown and very under-rated, this guy does a lot of Ska/Rock Covers of MLP songs, and I gotta say I really enjoy them.

SherclopPones do the Friendship is Witchcraft Parody, and if you haven't seen them already, I really recommend you check it out.

mans1ay3r posts a bunch of "Gamer Poop" videos that I find hilarious... (Mass Effect, Fallout, Skyrim, LA Noire)

JPizzle1122 used to film "Is it a Good Idea to Microwave this?" and I used to love watching it, kinda funny to see what happens to stuff in the microwave.

I would say Chuggaaconroy but he kinda gets annoying to me, theres only so much of him I can handle at a time.

Edited by TOMahwk

Not going to go into much detail, but i'd have to say

Ethoslab for his amazing Minecraft lets play, and for the ultra hardcore series'. I subbed to him when he only had ~10K subs now hes almost at 200K but hes easily my favorite.

Dombowerphoto is probably my next because 90% of his videos are photography news or portfolio rankings and other things like that. I want to be a photographer so that's why I enjoy it. He only has a few thousand subs but hes still really good.

those are just my main 2, other than that i'll watch anything that looks interesting in my YouTube dashboard.

BlueXephos, Sly fox, ImmortalHD, captainsparklez, uber haxor nova, Azuritereaction, Ihascupquake and a lot more

• Brohoof 1

My favorite youtubers would probably have to be:

BlueXephos

CaptainSparklez

EthosLab

FlutterTree

gbeaudette

Kyrospawn

PinkiePieSwear

PonyMixes

SeaNanners

Senn555

SoGreatandPowerful

TheAgileDash

ThePianoGuys

TotalHalibut

• Brohoof 1

I would say Chuggaaconroy but he kinda gets annoying to me, theres only so much of him I can handle at a time.

Personally, I think that he's only been annoying as of recent. In his first 5-6 LP's he was pretty chill. Then it felt as if his immaturity was declining with the Pokemon RPs, and you can't forget The Runaway Guys' collab which will definitely annoy some. But his Pokemon Emerald RP... christ...

Personally, I think that he's only been annoying as of recent. In his first 5-6 LP's he was pretty chill. Then it felt as if his immaturity was declining with the Pokemon RPs, and you can't forget The Runaway Guys' collab which will definitely annoy some. But his Pokemon Emerald RP... christ...

I think that once an LP'er gets to a certain point, it becomes "appeal to the lowest common denominator" and not "be yourself".

• Brohoof 2

SwedishMealTime > EpicMealTime

I can only agree with this xD

Anyway, My favourite youtubers are TotalHalibut/TotalBiscuit, BlueXephos, OMFGcata, (GamerPonies) Bronyfied and charlieparradelriego.

Edited by Kaborer