Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Need for Speed: Conquer All (MLP Edition)(FULL!)

Courageous Thunder Dash

Rev trotted over to Blazing and claimed a Bluetooth for himself. "Thanks dude. I've been meaning to get one of these, just haven't found the time yet." He returned to his M600 and began syncing it to the labtop he had wired into the car and was now using as an onboard computer.

"hey guys listen up, we should start planing our next race, and now that i noticed,those police scanners of yours(pointing at Rev) are a necessity to all of our cars, we should also try to counterattack or defend ourselves in case the police tries to pull on some weird tricks, I therefore suggest the installation of re-inflate tires and additional bumpers/stabilizers to the vehicles"Blazing waits silently to see the response of the other members...

Edited by supersonic rainboom

Frost shut the hood of his car and put his rag in his work bench. He leaned on his hood and looked over at Blaze. "I'm very familiar with makeshift moonshine cars, it was my living I mean, how else was I gonna get through college." he said laughing as he opened the door to his car and pulled out a small box. "We can start with this," he began showing all sides of the box. "This thing can jam radios of a set frequency up to 300 feet away." he said proudly as he put it back on his dash board. "I can give everypony a cheap get up for now, just things like, spike jacks, oil drops, smoke releases, the standard moonshine car." he finished

Edited by Frosty V

Blasted Nova walked out of a police station with a ticket in hoof. "I try the new car Light built me, and this is what I get for it?! *sigh* I hate Detort. Knew we shouldn't have vacationed here." Blast sat on a bench out in the city and looked at his car. He sighed. "Light should know. I like running better." He got in the car and drove off, looking at the police station with an ugly expression.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

Considering how much the cops are bolstering their offense, I think it would be a good idea to put some serious thought into our defense. If you could get some of that tech for each of us Frost, it would make a big difference in the inevitable pursuits on the horizon. As for the scanners, I've only got one working spare left, but if you tell me how many we need, I'm sure I could scavenge a few.

<div>Blaze went to the shop again, but this time at night, there was nopony around, so he was able to work all night long, quietly. He managed to hide all the marks of the modifications done(nopony ever knew about it ).The next day he notices Frost wandering in the garage:"Hey, let's keep this between us" Whispered Blaze. Frost expressed a doubting look."I need you to get me some high tech gear, but something a little bit different than the usual,and you'll get something in return" "here is a list of the stuff i need" Blaze offered a paper to  Frost waiting for the deal to be sealed.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>The list contains:</div>

<div>.Liquid nitrogen</div>

<div>.Canned air</div>

<div>.Titanium rod(hollow)</div>

<div>.Scrap metal(steel)</div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

<div>(Btw u can reject, and/or you can question the usage of each part)</div>

Is the BB code showing?

Zaptrik reverses out of the garage and drives onto a dusty deserted side road road. She slams her foot down on the accelerate and glares at her speedometer. She watches as it rises  to 120mph. Bang! she activated the recently installed nitrous tanks. It made a loud hissing sound that could just about be herd above the engine. "Whoo!" she screamed excitedly. She slowed down and dis activated the nitrous. Grinning with satisfaction, she drove back. Using her Bluetooth headset she contacted blaze. " The nitrous worked a treat, thanks dude!".

@supersonic rainboom

Edited by Alfazar II

@,

Blast was driving around when he saw a blur of blue nirto. The air reeked with the stench as it drove past. "Just what was that all about?" Blast asked himself as he stepped out of the car. He ran after the nirto-spewing car and he was led into a garage full of other ponies. He walked up to the driver of the car that passed "How in the world did you do that?"

Frost looked down at the paper and looked back at Blaze and pulled him close. "This is very high end stuff, you do realize that right?" he said shaking his head. "So what you gonna give me money to go get this stuff or what." he said really hoping that Blaze wasn't going to make him preform some sort of heist. Frost knew a few tech guys he had hung out with in college that might have this stuff, but he wasn't sure.

(It's fine and yes the code is showing.)

Edited by Frosty V

Nitro then went into his car to check if his scanners were working. He got them from a friend of his, Thunder Dash, who is really good with technological stuff. They were continuously updated via wireless signal. 

"So, anypony wanna explore Detrot for the time being?" Nitro Spark asked. 

"yeah yeah, here's the money, just be discrete, and it's not a threat but this doesn't need to go viral, and in case u can't procure everything just get whatever you were able to obtain", "if i knew the ponies i would go myself, and it seems that you are already familiar with the ponies around here, plus you have the connections"

@@Frosty V,

@Stevenearthpony

Still thrilled from ride, the Zaptrik looked at Blast and said. "Blaze fitted me up with this sweet nitro system" she explained. " I just took my Mustang for a rid to test it all out, it seemed to be working just perfect!" she continued. After she pulled her key out, She strode around the car looking to see if there was any damage. To her horror A large dent was imprinted on the left hand door. "damn, must've hit something on that road". She shook her head as she locked the car.

Rut-Light returned his head into the Ferrari and started the ignition, as the powerful engine roared to life he gave it a few revs and immediately shut it off, "Hey, any of you guys have a high-end Supercharger I can install on this baby?  She's sounding a bit quiet (Even though the Barchettas' engine is plenty loud), plus shes power hungry."  He glanced at  Nitro spark and nodded, "I'll be with you in a bit."

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

@,

Blast checked out the car of the pony. "I must say, your car is certainly impressive." Blast acknowledged with a smile. "It's incredible how fast you were going. I just got taken in for a ticket for going a little under your speed." He said in an annoyed tone. "Anyways, might as well not make things too awkward. Who are you?"

Rev, who was relaxing in a makeshift bed by his car, sat up. "Sure. Need to make sure everything's working. Don't want to be in a pursuit when I suddenly learn the brakes don't work. Point being, yes. I'm always up for some time on the road." He grabbed his keys and started the engine. "Ready when you are."

@

Edited by Transblitz

"Let's go!" Nitro Spark stated as he started as he started his Saleen, revved it and headed out on the streets of Detrot.

He floored it taking his Saleen up to 160 mph. "Catch me if you can!". Nitro Spark stated as he initiated the nitrous at maximum boost. The car was pushed to 200mph. To push it to the limit, Nitro Spark flipped five switches and initiated his rocket thrusters. The car was pushed to 300mph. "Woohoo!" Nitro Spark shouted as he flew down the long straight streets of Detrot. 

@member=Transblitz

@Thunder-Dash

She turned to Nitro and said "sure, just got to fix this dent in my door". She went in her car and opened her glove compartment. She pulled out a clear bag which contained Some bits. She took out a couple of bits and replaced the bag back in the compartment. "I'm going to the shop, be right back" she said. She came back to the garage with this can of a strange substance. She covered the dent in aluminum paper and spayed the liquid on it. After applying some heat, she removes the aluminum and to her delight, the dent was all repaired! She then said "well I'm all ready just give me a shout and we can go explore Detrot" 

Edited by Alfazar II

Nitro Spark slowed down making sure he didn't leave his friends in the dust. He turned off the rocket thrusters and the nitrous line as he slowed down back to 100mph. "No cops in sight. Good." Nitro Spark thought to himself as he kept an eye on his police scanner. 

@,

Blast felt like he was challenged. "Heh. No way!" Blast jetted out of the garage, got in his lamborghini, and followed the saleen. He kicked up his speed and caught up with the saleen within moments thanks to the advanced tech Light built into the vehicle. He saw the pony inside and smirked. "Caught you." Blast continued to move forward.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

"You guys can go without me i have some err, stuff I need to do"

Blaze left the garage trotting away to some local barn and enjoyed some applejack while watching the game of (the actual meaning of apple jack is an alcoholic beverage based on apple).

He got a few phone calls and went back to the garage

@Steveneathpony

She looked at him ready to give a reply but then she remembered. Although she had got along well with the ponies it the team, she remembered what all the ponies said about her in Cloudsdale. She then looked to the ground with all excitement wiped of her face. She only joined the team to get rid of the gang. As she placed on the shades she muttered "great, just... great". 

"Don't think you'll get away that easily." Rev chuckled. He switched on his police scanner and put the pedal to the floor, shooting down the road. The speedo quickly reached it's standard top speed of 225, but a strong blast of nitrous sent it up just a bit farther to 235. "WOOO!" He eased off the throttle as he closed the distance between himself and the yellow-orange S7. "Heh, that ought to give the breaks a good workout." He pulled up next to the Saleen, matching it's speed.

Edited by Transblitz

As Rut-Light pulled out of the garage, the bright red paint of his 550 Barchetta glistened in the sunlight.  "Oh no you don't!"  He got onto the street, revved his loud V12 and took off; going from 0-60 mph in just under 4.8 seconds and his speed rocketed from there on as he chased the others; 110...120.....140...155.  "These speeds are crazy!  Already nearing 170 mph.. damn i never realized how fast this machine is."

@,

Nitro Spark noticed Blast caught up to him. "It's on baby!" Nitro Spark stated his he put back on his nitrous line and initiated his rocket thrusters. he was about to go through an intersection, but a car was coming from his left side. He pulled the lever that contracted his jump springs. He then pushed the button the lever and the Saleen sprang into the air. "Whoo yeah!" Nitro Spark stated. He then landed right in front ofRev.   

As Rut-Light approached 200 mph he noticed  the back of a peculiar orange Saleen, he activated his Bluetooth and contacted Nirtos' car, "Yea you see that Barchetta in the back of the pack?  Yea, thats me.  So where we headed to?  Are we trying to attract attention to ourselves?" 

Edited by Midnight-Inferno