Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Need for Speed: Conquer All (MLP Edition)(FULL!)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@,

Blast looked at the tires on the car. They seemed pretty flat. "Do you need a ride?" Blast asked. "My car can get us back to the garage in mere minutes. The cops won't even see us coming. It can also tow the car back, but I'll have to go a bit slower, that way the car won't go flying off into the supernova." He held out his hoof, offering her up in the passenger seat. 

@Stevenearthpony

looking down at Blast's hoof, Zaptrik accepted the offer. She then said "Thanks dude". She thought to her self 'was this it? had I finally after all these years made a friend? '. She finally had put her past beside her and made a new friend. She hooked her Mustang up to the back of Blasts car and got in the passenger seat. Looking at Blast she said "nice car you've got here.   

@,

Blast tried to make a thumbs-up motion with his hoof. "Thanks. Light makes some good machines. Guess he's good with cars, too." Blast revved the care to 425 MpH "As well as add in some fancy technology!" Blast yelled, as the two ponies sped through the streets. They moved so fast, the cops couldn't even see them passing by,

@Stevenearthpony

"Damn this thing is fast!" zaptrik said with excitement. Zaptrik laid back in his seat thinking whether the cops had tagged his car or not. "So who won that race ?" Zaptrik asked trying to get her mind of it. "With a car this fast you must've won!" she continued trying to carry on the conversation.

With the amount of bad luck Red Talon was having in the NASCOLT Trot Cup Series, he realized he would have to find another way to race, as he was quickly running out of options in NASCOLT. That's when he turned to street racing, but unfortunately, with nothing else available, he didn't have much of a choice but street legalized a few of his racecars, and enter them in a few street races across Detrot. It was then he met a group of avid street racers with a love for all things speed. Red never saw anypony who got as much a thrill of illicit racing as these ponies. And while his NASCOLT car wasn't exactly the most maneuverable, he could still keep up with the guys.

With the amount of bad luck Red Talon was having in the NASCOLT Trot Cup Series, he realized he would have to find another way to race, as he was quickly running out of options in NASCOLT. That's when he turned to street racing, but unfortunately, with nothing else available, he didn't have much of a choice but street legalized a few of his racecars, and enter them in a few street races across Detrot. It was then he met a group of avid street racers with a love for all things speed. Red never saw anypony who got as much a thrill of illicit racing as these ponies. And while his NASCOLT car wasn't exactly the most maneuverable, he could still keep up with the guys.

Nitro Spark noticed Red Talon pull up into the garage. "Ah, I don't think I've ever seen you before. And is that a NASCOLT car? I wasn't really into the NASCOLT stuff, but still, was pretty interesting. The name's Nitro Spark." Nitro Spark said extending his hoof out for a hoof-bump. 

Nitro Spark noticed Red Talon pull up into the garage. "Ah, I don't think I've ever seen you before. And is that a NASCOLT car? I wasn't really into the NASCOLT stuff, but still, was pretty interesting. The name's Nitro Spark." Nitro Spark said extending his hoof out for a hoof-bump.

"The name's Red Talon, nice to meet you," Red responded, climbing out of the cockpit, removing the hood pins, and lifting the bonnet. "Sure, a 4 speed, RWD drivetrain and the Chevrolet 5.8 liter pushrod V8 sounds archaic, but this thing packs a punch. A 875 BHp punch, I'll add. What's under the hood of yours?" Edited by Ragin' Red Talon

@,

"I guess it was a tie between me and Nitro." Blast replied. "Very fast driver. Had more tricks up his sleeve than I thought." Blast soon arrived back at the garage. Him and Zaptrik stepped out of the car. "Heheh. Those cops couldn't see a speeding car if it was right in front of their face!" 

Rev was surfing the Internet inside his Noble. Checking out the latest news on Carbuzz and Motor Trend, when he heard the sound of a V8. He looked out his back window to see a Chevy Stock Car. A bewildered expression crossed his face. "Well that's interesting. Can't wait to see how it performs on the street."

"The name's Red Talon, nice to meet you," Red responded, climbing out of the cockpit, removing the hood pins, and lifting the bonnet. "Sure, a 4 speed, RWD drivetrain and the Chevrolet 5.8 liter pushrod V8 sounds archaic, but this thing packs a punch. A 875 BHp punch, I'll add. What's under the hood of yours?"

"Oh, a twin turbo V10 runnin' through Borrola exhaust. Engine gives off 1250hp. But with everything engaged, all 1500 horses are unleashed." Nitro Spark said opening the trunk to his engine for Red Talon to have a look. "I also modified my suspension a bit as well." Nitro Spark added. 

As Rut-Light got done inserting the new supercharger into his 550 Barchetta he heard a loud V8 and a Chevy NASCOLT car pull into the garage.  He trotted up to the newcomer and said, "Hey, nice car, judging by the sound of your engine you got one heck of a V8 in that car.  Name's Rut-Light by the way, owner of a 550 Barchetta, pro street racer and avid fan of Ferrari's."

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

"Oh, a twin turbo V10 runnin' through Borrola exhaust. Engine gives off 1250hp. But with everything engaged, all 1500 horses are unleashed." Nitro Spark said opening the trunk to his engine for Red Talon to have a look. "I also modified my suspension a bit as well." Nitro Spark added.

"What did you do to the suspension?" Red Talon asked. That much horsepower was expected out of a high end supercar like the Saleen, but he was still quite interested to see what he did to the suspension.

As Rut-Light got done inserting the new supercharger into his 550 Barchetta he heard a loud V8 and a Chevy NASCOLT car pull into the garage.  He trotted up to the newcomer and said, "Hey, nice car, judging by the sound of your engine you got one heck of a V8 in that car.  Name's Rut-Light by the way, owner of a 550 Barchetta, pro street racer and avid fan of Ferrari's."

"Nice car," Red said to him, despite the fact that Red wasn't a huge fan of older Ferarris. He prefered their newer models, especially the FIA GT Ferarris. He's always wanted to race one of them in the famed 24 Heures du Manes, but never had the chance.

"I can't race in NASCOLT anymore due to... complications," Red added, "But as soon as we clear things up, it could mean back to business as usual. One could hope..."

As a fearless driver, Azura always goes way past the speed limits. Cops rarely catch her, but when they do, she always manages to escape at the end of the day. She decided to go to Detrot, which wasn't that far away from where she was.

Azura started up her engine and within a minute, she already hit the top speed of her car, 202mph, but she could easily go past it with nitrous. Since she wasn't in much of a hurry, so she kept it to outrun any cops that decide to follow her tail.

As she approached the city, she started to slow down a bit since she didn't want to attract to much attention, but it's very unlikely, at least not with the car she was driving around with. Azura pulled up at the side, turned off her engine and waited for nothing in particular.

Edited by Azura

"whoa guys what happened there, and who's the new guy?"Said blaze while yawning,"so how was the drive around detrot?did you draw some attention or anything?"

"pssst,Frost were you able to procure the material i asked for?"whispered Blaze to Frost

(OCC: It was night over here sorry for the delay)

Frost motioned for Blaze to follow him behind the garage. When they were back there he walked to his Audi and opened the trunk to reveal at least 10 packages. "Here, they weren't cheap, but I got a friends and family discount." he said "Just bring your car around and their yours." he finished

@,

As Blast walked out of his car, he noticed a new pony and his car. It looked like one of the cars from NASCOLT. So did the racer. Blast walked up to the pony. "Hey, I've seen you on TV. You're Red Talon. Welcome to the club." Blast held out his hoof. "I'm Blasted Nova, but you can call me Blast."

"What did you do to the suspension?" Red Talon asked. That much horsepower was expected out of a high end supercar like the Saleen, but he was still quite interested to see what he did to the suspension.

"Well, if you come outside, I'll show you." Nitro Spark said as he went into his car and pulled it out of the garage.

"It's a little something that I made in case things get a little crazy." He stated. He then waited for Red Talon to come outside and watch. "Hopefully that NASCOLT car won't get too much attention." Nitro Spark thought to himself.  

Blaze handed Frost a pouch of bits"here's a little something for you,thx",Blaze took the packages and kept them in his safe.As the night fell upon,Blaze grabbed his welder and started modifying his car,but first he made sure there was no pony around.

After thanking Blast for the ride, Zaptrik caught sigh of a NASCOLT car. Intrigued by this she went over and introduced her self to the driver, "hey, the names Zaptik". She continued "welcome to the team, I'd love to stay and chat... but I've got some things to do with my car I got to take care of". After unhooking her car of Blast's, Zaptrik moved it to a more roomy side of the garage. She grabbed a bag of bits she collected from her house, and trotted down to the shops.

After about 10 minutes or so she came back with a yellow spray paint can. She then said addressing the whole group " anyone good with doing paint jobs?" After getting no reply she then continued " well I guess ill just have to do it my self". "I figured if any police that police had tagged me, a quick spray should keep them of my tail for now" she continued.

@Ragin' Red Talon

Edited by Alfazar II

@,

As Blast walked out of his car, he noticed a new pony and his car. It looked like one of the cars from NASCOLT. So did the racer. Blast walked up to the pony. "Hey, I've seen you on TV. You're Red Talon. Welcome to the club." Blast held out his hoof. "I'm Blasted Nova, but you can call me Blast."

"Well, if you come outside, I'll show you." Nitro Spark said as he went into his car and pulled it out of the garage.

"It's a little something that I made in case things get a little crazy." He stated. He then waited for Red Talon to come outside and watch. "Hopefully that NASCOLT car won't get too much attention." Nitro Spark thought to himself.  

After thanking Blast for the ride, Zaptrik caught sigh of a NASCOLT car. Intrigued by this she went over and introduced her self to the driver, "hey, the names Zaptik". She continued "welcome to the team, I'd love to stay and chat... but I've got some things to do with my car I got to take care of". After unhooking her car of Blast's, Zaptrik moved it to a more roomy side of the garage. She grabbed a bag of bits she collected from her house, and trotted down to the shops.

After about 10 minutes or so she came back with a yellow spray paint can. She then said addressing the whole group " anyone good with doing paint jobs?". "I figured if any police that police had tagged me, a quick spray should keep them of my tail for now" she continued.

@Ragin' Red Talon

"Pleasure to meet you all," Red Talon said to the guys. "It's outward appearance is heavily based off its street counterpart, but the paint job is another story."

Red sighed at the thought of repainting it. It had a red and yellow paint scheme similar to his mane color. He liked it since it matched him quite well.

Zaptrik picked up a long cloth which was just a bit bigger than the black stripe running down her light blue mustang. She placed it on top of the stripe taping it down securely. She picked some pieces up similar material which was shaped to fit the windows and wheels.

After taping those on the car as well, Zaptrik opened her boot and removed a can of yellow spray paint. She put a cloth up to her mouth to prevent inhaling the gas. With her left hoof holding the cloth to her mouth she began to paint the car. After about five minuets or so she stopped spraying and stood back to admire her work. "Sweet!" she then proudly said.

"Hey there Red" Blaze appeared out of nowhere, "you might wanna turn this from track racing car to a street car,gotta warn you though its wild out there and there are no rules"Blaze went back to his car in the shadows and lit a cigarette, the only noticeable light was the glowing tip of the cigarette moving upward then downward again 

@

Edited by supersonic rainboom

Blast refilled his car and checked the speed gauge. 430 MpH. New speed record, but still not his top running speed. He then stepped back from his car and noticed how... plain it looked. He then looked at Zaptrik's car and walked over to it.

@

"Nice coat of paint you gave this thing, Zap." Blast said. "You got any other colors?" He pointed over to his car, hoping Zaptrik would let him borrow some paint.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

"Yo Red, you comin'? Nitro asked. 

He saw Blast trying to get Zaptrick to give him a coat of paint. Nitro Spark needed some vinyls on his car. He decided to put hot flames on it since his car was already of shade of golden Saleen orange. He waited patiently for Red Talon to come outside. 

Frost had been spending most of his time in the shop using his bits he got from Blaze to set up the moonshine car kits. When the packages finally arrived he put them on his work bench and pulled out his headset. "The moonshine car kits are here, when you have the time stop by, pick one up, and hook'em in." he said as he began to make the modifications to his Audi.