Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Need for Speed: Conquer All (MLP Edition)(FULL!)

Courageous Thunder Dash

Blaze pulled out his headset and calmly said " I just noticed the police setting up some radars... You might wanna watch out for those guys. Luckily i've got some "absorbent paint", it absorbs the radar's signal and keeps it from returning to it's origin, meaning that none of the cops nor their speed radars will detect us, unfortunately this paint is pricey and it will require some bits to get the material and the job done, drop by whenever you need" "copy and out" Blaze returns to his bed after the tiresome work he went through mounting the moonshine car kits

Zaptrik walked into the garage rolling in a new tire. He propped it up beside his car and turned to blast. She then said "sure, anything for a good pal". She opened her boot and called out to Blast " Errm, I have mat red, some left over blue, and some black". She then continued "If you where looking for that yellow I just used on my car it's all out, sorry".

@Stevenearthpony

Edited by Alfazar II

@

Blast took the red, blue, and black paints. "Thanks, Zap. This'll just take a second." Blast walked to his car and started spraying the front red and the sides black. He used the red paint to make some designs that were meant to represent red blurs. The used the blue paint to cover the back of the car. He then put down the paint and wiped some sweat off his face. He walked back and marveled at his art.

Red stood and watched the other ponies begin to paint their cars. He looked back at his Chevrolet SS, more specifically, at the beloved paint job. The pattern was just like Red Talon's own skin pattern, a repeating pattern of curvy, red blades, owing to his name, Red Talon. The base scheme was yellow, just like his own. He didn't want to have to repaint the car and lose the scheme. That would be for a last resort if he really needed to lose the cops' attention.

@Stevenearthpony

Zaptrik looked up at Blasts car and said " Nice job!". After observing Blasts car for a wile she quickly realizes that she has to change that tire. She opened her boot at got out a device to hold up the car. After placing it under the back of her car, she pushed the crank handle a few times until she was able to remove the old tire. She quickly replaced it with the new one and pulled pushed the handle of the device until the car was flat on the ground. She then got in and called out from inside her car, "be right back, just testing this thing out". She reversed out of the garage on to a deserted dirt road. Slamming down the accelerator, she said to her self "everything seems fine". After roughly three minuets she returned to the garage. She then called out to blast, "I've fixed up that busted tire now, we can go and look for gang activity if you want?".  

@,

Blast did a little flip in the air. "Oh yeah! This should be fun!" Blast hopped into his car and toned down the speed a little bit so he could keep up with Zaptrik (I'm not going for realism. At all.) "You guys can come meet up with us any time you want!" Blast yelled as he drove out of the garage. 

"Awesome" Zaptrik replied as he jumped in his car. As she twisted the ignition key, the car roared. She then speedily caught up with Blast. She turned her Bluetooth headset on and contacted Blast "So, where do you think those gang members are then". She then turned her head to the car radio. Just above it there was a touchscreen inbuilt computer. She got of the tracking page she was previously on and opened up a webpage. After searching for 'races in Detroit' she said to Blast " I've found a gang race in the east of Detrot, we can enter if you want since I'm running a bit low on cash".

@Stevenearthpony       

@,

Blast checked his bit wallet and talked through his bluetooth. "I can afford it. We can take these guys on no problem." Blast made a highly illegal turn and started heading east. Normally, he wouldn't be this reckless with the law, but the system was so screwed up in Detrot, he just didn't care all that much.

@Stevenearthpony

"Alright then" Zaptrik replied. Unlike Blast, she turned east indicating and obeying the law. She had already had a close shave and if she began to start driving recklessly, the cops would surely come. She speed up to Blasts speed and drove by his side.

( OOC: Gtg, seya later) 

@Steven, @Alfazar,

Azura spotted two cars speeding past her, so she started up her engine and started following them. She took out her smartphone and started tracking the two cars. They were heading directly towards one of the races not far away. "Heh.. It's not like I've got anything else to do." She kept her distance between the two but if they bothered looking back, they'd notice she was following them.

Zaptrik contacted Blast over her Bluetooth "It says here, 1st prize is 1200 bits 2nd prize is 500 bits and 3rd prize is 100 bits". She then continues "oh, and there's no entry fee as well". She continued driving beside Blast at 290mph. With Zaptrik's hoof on the nitro button, she challenged blast to a race, "hey, seeming as were not to far away, how  about a little race to the start". She knew she could top 450 mph with her new nitrous system all installed.     

@,

(OOC: Like I said, zero realism whatsoever. Blast is all about going over the top XD)

Blast revved up his car to a maximum speed of 500 MpH. "Light needs to make a few mods to this thing." He smirked. "Gotta jet." Blast took off through the highway, leaving a blue and red blur in his path.

Although Zaptrik had her nitrous on full blast, she wasn't able to beat Blast. "Damn, I  thought I had you there". After about three minutes of driving down the highway Zaptrik and Blast made it to there destination. The entrance looked like a junkyard with broken cars piled on top of each other. She could here the reeving of engines and the chanting of fans. As they came closer they saw the competitors all lined up ready to race. It seem like they had modified their vehicles with armor and tire spikes made out of old car parts. "Here goes nothing," Zaptrik nervously said as they entered the start of the race.

@Stevenearthpony

@Azura

@Thunder-Dash ( as you said, you will be doing the opposition )   

(OOC: Okie Dokie Lokie! steven :) )

Edited by Alfazar II

@supersonic rainboom

Frost poked Blaze on the shoulder trying to get his attention. "Hey Blaze, I'm bored. You wanna go for a joy ride or something? I mean you gots to test out your new parts and I've got my moonshine kit to test....wait you do to duh!" he said with a chuckle. He felt as if they were becoming a tag team with every passing moment.

Rut-Light was still pacing around the garage after installing the supercharger to his 550.  "It's been awhile since I just relaxed and didn't think about street racing.  I might just take a nap."  Rut-Light walked over to his sleeping bag, climbed in and slowly dozed off into sleep.

Rev finally pulled himself away from his labtop realizing just how long he had been absorbed in the latest car news. He cursed himself for letting himself lose track of time. He trotted over and grabbed a radio jammer, oil slick, and smokescreen. He jacked up his car and installed the smokescreen and oil slick underneath and the jammer in the dash. "There we go. That'll do for now, at least untill I can get my hooves on better equipment."

Nitro than drove back into the garage. "Yo Red! I was gonna show you something with my car. You said you wanted to know what I did to the suspension. So come on out here and let me show you what I did!" Nitro Spark said a little irritated because he waited for a while. 

@

Nitro than drove back into the garage. "Yo Red! I was gonna show you something with my car. You said you wanted to know what I did to the suspension. So come on out here and let me show you what I did!" Nitro Spark said a little irritated because he waited for a while.

@,

"Sure thing!" Red shouted to Nitro. He then walked from his racecar to outside the garage, where Nitro's Saleen S7 sat.

"So... what did you do under the hood... err... chassis?" Red asked. The S7 certainly was an intricate piece of machinery, and Red couldn't imagine what else could have been added.

The two cars she was following were driving with absurdly high speeds, but she managed to catch up to both of them before the race started. She roared at the other cars around her to show off. Azura looked at what she was up against, which made her worry a little, but nothing she couldn't handle.

"Ready when you are Frost, you're right i need to see if those springs are working perfectly" Blaze jumped to his car and started the engine. The ferocious sound echoed through the garage as the windows of the car vibrated he rev-ed it twice and set it into reverse, he bashed the gas pedal spinning the wheels a bit and sped out of the garage backwards, as soon as he left the gate he activated the TruTraction, hit the hand brake and spun it 180 degrees to a halt. "Yo, i'm out here frost" 

@@Frosty V

@,

Blast looked around at the competition. Regardless of the armor and spiked wheels, he just smirked. "Woohoo! Now we're talking! Bring it on!" Blast pulled up to the starting line and revved up the engine. He awaited for the race to begin.

(Random stuff to fill the limit.)

Frost chuckled slightly. "Lets see what these new toys are capable of." he said as he got in to his Audi, pumped up his dubstep and backed out to a 180 that put him parallel with Blaze's car. "Let's test those springs....123 GO!" he screamed as he floored the gas pedal and took off down the strip of road.

Blaze hits the gas, causing a huge cloud of white smoke produced by the excessively spinning wheels, he activates TruTraction and the car blasts forward right behind Frost, a few seconds later he bypasses him at an unbelievable speed as it only took him 2.5 seconds to reach 60mph.He puts down the hood of the car and puts on his shades then pick up the headset" You might wanna try and keep up boy. I'm heading for the interstate i gotta try a few things with the springs" . A few miles later Blaze stopped at the gas station to refuel he notices Frost coming in "I'm pretty sure you need a new car man, that thing is slow" 

Edited by supersonic rainboom

@Stevenearthpony

@Azura

Zaptrik decided to try and go for second since she could tell Blast was so confidant. She drove her car in the starting position right behind Blast. She then contacted him on the the Bluetooth "Hey Blast, keep your headset on throughout the race so I can contact you if there is any trouble". She felt that Blast an her made a great team. Looking at the clock, she saw they had about 15 minuets until the race was going to start so she got out and checked all her components to see if they where running smoothly. As Zaptrik opened her  hood, she caught a glimpse of racer that didn't look like like one of the gang members. After walking over to investigate, she realized it was Azura. "Hey, it's Azura isn't it". "I didn't get the chance to welcome you in the garage, so welcome to the team".

Frost got out of his car and shrugged, putting on his shades as he did so. "Well...I don't feel like getting caught this early on." he said not making eye contact with Blaze. He patted his car. "Besides this has more under the hood than you would expect." he smirked.