Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Need for Speed: Conquer All (MLP Edition)(FULL!)

Courageous Thunder Dash

"Sure thing!" Red shouted to Nitro. He then walked from his racecar to outside the garage, where Nitro's Saleen S7 sat.

"So... what did you do under the hood... err... chassis?" Red asked. The S7 certainly was an intricate piece of machinery, and Red couldn't imagine what else could have been added.

"Watch." Nitro Spark said as he backed a few yards. He then accelerated forward and pulled the lever that contracted his jump springs. He then pushed the button on the lever, which rebounded the springs and caused the Saleen to spring into the air. It then landed back on the pavement. 

"Watch." Nitro Spark said as he backed a few yards. He then accelerated forward and pulled the lever that contracted his jump springs. He then pushed the button on the lever, which rebounded the springs and caused the Saleen to spring into the air. It then landed back on the pavement. 

"Oh my word..." Red responded, staring in awe. "Looks like something out of Speed Pacer. What else can it do?"

Red was used to going fast, but against cars like these, he figured his NASCOLT stock car would easily keep up. However, NASCOLT racers aren't exactly the most agile racecars around.

"Oh my word..." Red responded, staring in awe. "Looks like something out of Speed Pacer. What else can it do?"

Red was used to going fast, but against cars like these, he figured his NASCOLT stock car would easily keep up. However, NASCOLT racers aren't exactly the most agile racecars around.

"We could go cruisin' maybe tommorow. Patrol rounds have started and all street racers must be safely locked in their garages. Did you hear? Another gang has risen and now all cops have turned on EVERY single street racer. Nopony is safe around here anymore." Nitro Spark explained. 

"We could go cruisin' maybe tommorow. Patrol rounds have started and all street racers must be safely locked in their garages. Did you hear? Another gang has risen and now all cops have turned on EVERY single street racer. Nopony is safe around here anymore." Nitro Spark explained. 

"Oh geez," Red muttered under his breath. He had hoped that success in the street racing career could help his financial situation, but it all came at a high risk. One screw-up, and his already damaged reputation would be destroyed beyond all repair. He abided, and locked his car away inside the garage.

Night had fallen over Detrot. Nitro Spark stayed up for a while thinking about what vinyls to put on his car the next day. 

"I think I'm gonna hit the hay. It's getting pretty late and I've got a feeling the gang is gonna start their strike tomorrow." Nitro Spark said. 

Blast nodded and revved up his engine. He cracked open a can of fizzy cherry splash and drank it while waiting for the race to start. He noticed the new member, Azura, entering the race, too. He made a thumbs-up motion to the pony and drank his cherry splash.

@,

Azura opened her door and replied Zaptrik. "Thanks, nice to meet you too. Sweet ride you got there." She wondered how he magically new her name but her license plate does say 'Azura' so maybe that's why. "What frequency do you ponies use to talk to each other?"

(OOC: I've been ignored for two posts if I'm not mistaken, so I'm glad I'm finally interacting with somepony.)

@Azura

@Stevenearthpony

"Yeah, it's my prized possession!" Zaptrik replied proudly as she sat down on the hood of her car. She then opened her door and reached into the glove compartment of the car. After searching around for a bit, she got out a Bluetooth headset and gave it to Azura. She then said "here, you can contact any member of the team through this". Their conversation was then interrupted by the announcement of the start of the race. Zaptrik quickly jumped into her car and called out to Azura, "Seya at the finish line!" .

(OCC: Sorry about that )   

@,

Before Azura could say thanks for the Bluetooth, he was already off to get ready for the race. She closed her door and slowly drove over to the starting line. Azura placed it inside her ear and said "Just testin' if it works." She wondered how this race will end. It would be so humiliating if I can't even managed to get into the top three.

"hey,i hope you guys don't mind if we join. Frost and me were cruizin around " "so frost you in? ;)" The venom GT approached the start line,The body slowly lowered itslef,almost touching the ground.Blaze checked all his gauges, everything was full and running smoothly,except his engine was slightly warmer than usual so he simply adjusts a couple of knobs on the dashboard and the radiator hisses."Ready to go !" He puts the hood on and waits for the departure signal"

Edited by supersonic rainboom

Frost shrugged and got back in his car. "Sure I don't see why not. Sounds like fun." he said as he pulled up next to Blaze at the start line. He rolled down his window. "Ready or noootttt...." he said as he reved his engine and readied the nitros cans wich had almost doubled in quantity since last time

(edited)

It was patrol time. Cops were out doing their watch and it was certainly no time for a street race, unless one really wanted to give themselves away. 

"This is unit 225 reporting in everything looks clear." A pony police officer reported.

"No gang activity has been reported, I repeat, no gang activity has been reported." Another pony police officer stated. 

A pony police officer had his car parked near where the street race between Frost and Blaze. 

Nitro Spark was still sleeping. @@Frosty V@,

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Frost checked his music level before looking up and seeing just the tip of a police car poking out from behind an alleyway. He checked his speedometer and cursed to himself. "Shit!" he said as he applied the emergency brake and turned 90 degrees do that the passenger side of his car was facing the cops direction. "Please dont see me, please don't see me." he muttered to himself.

(I don't know if that's right to put or what?)

(edited)

The cop saw Frost zoom passed him and imidiately took chase. "This is unit 234 I'm in pursuit of an agressive street racer excessing speeds of 120mph." The pony cop stated. This cop wouldn't go down without a fight. He was right on Frost's tail. "Requesting backup." The cop said over his communicator. "Ten four." Another cop replied. Several more cops were deployed to take the chase. Soon, two more cops joined in and another went after Blaze. @@Frosty V

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Frost looked in his rear view mioor and saw a group of cops gaining on him fast. "Ahhhh COME ON!" he yelled as he drifted around a corner, shifted gears and began to gain speed excessively. He looked at he switches for the moonshine kit. "Not yet, not yet." he muttered as he engaged his first two nitros tanks.

(edited)

The heavy duty police interceptor units were called. If Frost didn't watch out, he would be hit hard. "Deploying interceptor units." A police pony annouced." "Ten four'. Another one responded. Soon, two corvette interceptors had caught up to Frost. "Preparing for PIT maneuver." A police pony announced. One of corvettes bumped Frost on the side. 

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Frost almost spun out from the tap by the interceptor. "Ohh crap crap." he said as he brought the Audi back to normal. "Ok fine....let's play dirty." he hissed as he engaged all of his nitros until he was at least 150 feet in front of the cop cars. "Bye bye." he laughed as age dropped the tacks, oil, and smoke, in that order. He used the cover of the smoke to make a few quick turns to try and shake.

Blaze came out of nowhere, and started zigzaging among the cops "Having some trouble Frost?", he barely touches the rear bumper of a police car, and suddenly it spins out of control. He gets ahead of the cops and joins Frost"Yo,you might wanna speed up a bit because some of the police cars dodges those spikes of yours". Blaze remembers the scrap metal that was mounted at the bottom of the chassis ready to be released any time "Let's see if the material you got was worth it, no go i'll slow em down". Blaze slowed down,waiting for the perfect moment...

As soon as the first car police car got aligned with him, he hits a button on the dash board and releases a trail of sharp scrap metal in a patterned way,the were being released continuously in a small amount right at the rear tires, and since the cop was aligned with him there was no chance for the cop to dodge his weapon...

Edited by rayray

The cops were still not gonna give up. A cop was up ahead readying some stop sticks. The cop behind him however, lost control due to the scrapmetal spread out on the street. "Unit 245 in danger, repeat send out more units." The pony cop said as he flipped around. Soon, the federal law Lamborghinis were sent out. These were special cars only unleashed when duty calls. They were also equipped with nitrous and emps. "This is special unit 250 we've caught up to the agressive racers, now attempting submission." One pony cop reported. The two lambos pulled ahead of Frost and Blaze. 

@@Frosty V,@,

Frost turned on his headset to talk to Blaze. "Ok....now what? Im the mechanic all I can tell you is that lambos are fast their built for speed, but they can't take hits as well as most cars. So two options: Try to shake them in the curves, or run them off the road your call." he yelled at Blaze trying to keep his distance from the Lamborghini's

"Ohh big mistake my friends... big mistake" Blaze accelerated towards the cops and prepares his reinflates in case they throw some road spikes

He approaches the first one from the right and gets his front wheel sticking the Lambo's rear wheel, he hits another button and a small titanium tube pokes out from the side but this time it was sharpened. BLaze swerves to the left causing the sharp tube to blow up the lambo's tire, and quickly moves away to avoid collateral damage. Now for the scond lamborghini he simply by passes it and throws some paintballs at it, turning it completely sightless."how do u like me now? suckkers, oh wait i'm not done" Now for the rest of pony police behind him he spins around and starts driving towards them(technically its as if he was driving on the oncoming lane cops----> <---him)As he sped towards them, he sets the hood into ramp mode. The hood was no longer covering Blaze but its now covering the hood serving as a ramp, the police ponies scattered at the view...

Blaze and Frost set route to the garage.

"hey Frost, let's keep this between us,i always like to keep a little somthin extra, so let's just say we had few problems with the cops and that's all"@@Frosty V,

Edited by rayray

(edited)

The cops took quite a bit a damage. So to save the lambos, the cops retreated. Yet, despite they retreated, they tagged both Frost's and Blaze's car. Now, the cops will keep an eye out for the two, getting their technology ready in case Frost and Blaze came out again. @

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Frost pulled up next to Blazes car and rolled down his windows. "You got it pal, that's the last time I ever agree to a non set race." he laughed as he pulled into the garage and parked his car. "He got out hoping no other pony had heard of his and Blaze's little escapade with the police on the scanners.

@@Frosty V,

(OOC: Day 2 begins)

Morning rose in Detrot and Nitro Spark was up early. He flew over to the shop and brought some new computer systems for his Saleen. He also brought some VInyls and some Bridgestone Super-Grip tires. This increased his speed. He changed out all for tires and painted on the Electric/Flame vinyls on his Saleen. "Oh yeah! That looks awesome!" He said to himself.  

@Azura

@Stevenearthpony   

Revving her engine furiously, Zaptrik waited as the timer counted down. Three! ... Two! ... One! ... Go! . She blasted off and all that was left in her trace was a blur of yellow and black. Ahead of her was was a gang member. She tried her hardest to get around him but he kept on blocking her. Placing her hoof over the nitrous button, she embraced to go at 480mph!