Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Need for Speed: Conquer All (MLP Edition)(FULL!)

Courageous Thunder Dash

Red Talon woke up to the sun hitting him right in the face. He got up out of bed, and walked around a bit, only to notice everypony was gone! Where did they go? He then glanced back at the clock, which read 11:18 AM.

Overslept... again... but damn, did it feel good

He walked into the garage area, removed the tarp, and climbed into the cockpit of his car. Oh, how he wished he could still be on the NASCOLT circuit. All he had to do was fulfill his deal. But that was easier said than done.

@,

Blast revved the engine to 525 MpH and took off like a bullet, leaving a red and blue blur behind him. He treated the race like a cakewalk, passing gang members left and right. "You guys need to step it up! I mean, seriously! This is a race." Blast shouted in a cocky manner.

@,

(OOC: That's a little too OP Steven. No cars can go over 500mph. 450mph is the limit.)

Nitro Spark went out for a speed run through Detrot, keeping a sharp watch over the cops.

Meanwhile in the lair of the gang, the leader was prepping for the first strike. Their plan was to take down the Detrot police and conquer Detrot for themselves.

As Nitro was coming to an intersection, he saw Zaptrick and Blast racing coming from the other side. Immidiately, Nitro Spark pulled the lever that contracted his jump springs and pushed the button, which caused his Saleen to spring into the air over Zaptrick and Blast. "Oh yeah!" Nitro Spark yelled. 

@,

OCC: but to be slightly realistic and not OP, logicaly an R8 cannot go faster than a saleen and same thing goes for the saleen IRL it can't go faster than a Henesey...Even though I admited i slightly went OP on the weapons but still it's well.. real and it can be done.

OCC: but to be slightly realistic and not OP, logicaly an R8 cannot go faster than a saleen and same thing goes for the saleen IRL it can't go faster than a Henesey...Even though I admited i slightly went OP on the weapons but still it's well.. real and it can be done.

(OOC: Be sure to put OOC in the OOC topic. This way, the roleplay won't be interrupted. We'll discuss all of that stuff later. But let's get back to the RP ok?)

Nitro Spark continued to drive on, keeping a sharp watch on the cop radar. He knew the gang was going to make their first move today. 

@, @,

And so the race begins.. She stomped on the gas pedal and started gaining speed at a steady rate until she reaches her limit, 202mph. Azura saw one of the cars flying past like a bullet. "How in the hoof does anypony expect to pass him?" She switched on her nitro so she could go past her speed limit, so she's going around 275mph.

As Rut-Light got into his Barchetta he started to hear some radio chatter over his Bluetooth headset, "Oh no...and I was looking forward to minimal activity today."  As soon as he was seated Rut-Light started up the 550, revved it a couple times and took off onto the road and headed towards where the radio chatter seemed to be coming from; somepony might get hurt, or worse.

Meanwhile in the gang's hideout, the leader, Grindspark, was planning his first move. "Alright listen up! The pony police have been crackin' down on all street racers. We must avoid the cops, take down all street racers and cops and we shall conquer Detrot!" Grindspark proclaimed as his cohorts cheered for him with pride. 

Back on the roads of Detrot, Nitro Spark had a feeling that things were about to get a little crazy. 

Back at the gang hideout, Grindspark sent out some of his cohorts to check the roads and take down any street racer they encounter. 

He then headed to the shop and picked up a new air filter, then headed back to the garage. He then installed the air filter and began assembling a new communicator system with built in radar. 

@,@@Azura, @, @, @,  

Meanwhile in the gang's hideout, the leader, Grindspark, was planning his first move. "Alright listen up! The pony police have been crackin' down on all street racers. We must avoid the cops, take down all street racers and cops and we shall conquer Detrot!" Grindspark proclaimed as his cohorts cheered for him with pride. 

Back on the roads of Detrot, Nitro Spark had a feeling that things were about to get a little crazy. 

Back at the gang hideout, Grindspark sent out some of his cohorts to check the roads and take down any street racer they encounter. 

He then headed to the shop and picked up a new air filter, then headed back to the garage. He then installed the air filter and began assembling a new communicator system with built in radar. 

@,@@Azura, @, @, @,  

"And... how are we supposed to do that? Any races coming up?" Red asked, "And taking down the police?!"

Red didn't really like the whole idea of that. Sure, he knew what he was getting into when he started this street racing thing, but taking down a police department? That might be asking a bit much, but if it meant returning to the NASCOLT circuit, he'd do anything.

@,

"Take down the police force? You must be joking!" Blast said, front legs folded. "The police department here may be unfair, but that's a little much, don't you think? Do you realize how much trouble we'd be getting ourselves into?!" Blast exclaimed. "But I'll help take out the other racers. It'll be a piece of cake!"

@,

(OOC: To clear confusion, that was not Nitro Spark talking about taking down the cops, that was the gang leader.)

"We can't take down the police department! Come on! It's good guy/bad guy here. We must take down the gang before they take down the police force then eventually us! I would never say that we should take down the police force!" Nitro Spark stated as he made sure his new communicator was working. "Don't you see, ever since this new gang rose to power, the cops have turned on US. We used to be friends of the cops, but now, if we try to speak one word with them, they'll haul our flanks straight behind bars. We must take down that gang, then re-establish the friendship we had with the police!" Nitro Spark declared. 

Still driving his 550 Barchetta down the highways of Detrot he started hearing communications between the team over his Bluetooth headset, after Nitro was done speaking Rut-Light wanted to join in the conversation and so he did "I completely forgot we ever did have a friendship with the Five-0, remind me what we used to do for them?"

"Well, they'd let us race in certain areas of the city. We also helped them take down single crimminals. However, once these bad gangs started forming, they started to turn on us. Sadly, a couple street racers have been locked up and their cars, destroyed." Nitro Spark said over his communicator.

@,

Frost listened to the conversation with his headset. He was still in the garage putting the finishing touches on his new vinyls when he decided to cut in. "So how exactly are we going to take down this gang? Imean a FAIR race is out of the question. These ponies are under the table thugs." he said in confusion. "Sratching paint'em seems like our only option." he finished

Edited by Frosty V

Rut-Light listened in on what Frost was saying, when he was finished speaking it was his time to answer a question; with another question.  "Care to elaborate on that?  Are you saying that we need to challenge them in a large street race or did you mean something else by 'Scratching paint'em'?" 

Rut-Light listened in on what Frost was saying, when he was finished speaking it was his time to answer a question; with another question.  "Care to elaborate on that?  Are you saying that we need to challenge them in a large street race or did you mean something else by 'Scratching paint'em'?" 

"We've got to take'em down seriously, crash into them, box'em in and tak'em straight to the Five-O". Nitro Spark stated in a rather slang-like manner. "This means, we've got to stick together in all that we do. I guess I'm gonna have to call a meeting to discuss this." Nitro Spark stated. "Everypony! To the garage!" He said over his communicator

@,@@Frosty V, @@@@,

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Rut-Light heard what Nitro said and immediately made a 180 degree turn in his Barchetta and said over the comm, "Rodger that, on my way now."  He punched the accelerator and zoomed off toward the garage; eager to hear what Nitro has to say in this meeting he's setting up.

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

She felt like something was going to happen so she decided to drive back to her garage. Staying below the speed limit, she arrived there within ten minutes. Azura used her bluetooth and asked the other ponies in the gang "Mind if you give me the address to the garage you ponies stay at?"

"We've got to take'em down seriously, crash into them, box'em in and tak'em straight to the Five-O". Nitro Spark stated in a rather slang-like manner. "This means, we've got to stick together in all that we do. I guess I'm gonna have to call a meeting to discuss this." Nitro Spark stated. "Everypony! To the garage!" He said over his communicator

@,@@Frosty V, @@@@,

"Do you have a full list of all the racers we need to eliminate?" Red Talon asked. He was here to fulfill the deal he made with a wealthy but shady businessman, but knowing full and well the pony who destroyed Red's dreams was likely amongst the ranks, he wanted to take him on in a 1 on 1 fight.

@,

"Well, I know the gang leader, he was a former rival of mine, Grindspark. I tell ya, he is such a jerk and so prideful. Now he just wants revenge but thanks to him, we don't have the Detrot Police Force on our side anymore." Nitro Spark stated rather disappointed. "He then heard Azura asking him a question over the communicator. 

"Oh, it's the one off of West Everfree Avenue. The number is 2464." Nitro Spark stated. "Let's just hope the gang doesn't have wire tapping technology." He said to Red Talon.

@@Azura,

• Brohoof 1

"Ready to go","By the way i thought about the tapping technology, just before i got the headsets i asked a friend of mine to encrypt them, and i believe it's enough to keep our conversations from being overheard". Blaze started his car, lit up a cigarette waiting for the departure"

@,

"Well, that's good news...you know what, I think we should just swing by the gang hideout just to see what we've got to compete with. Besides, this would lure some of the gang members out and maybe, just maybe we could score a takedown or two." Nitro Spark stated.

@, @@Azura,  

@,

"Well, that's good news...you know what, I think we should just swing by the gang hideout just to see what we've got to compete with. Besides, this would lure some of the gang members out and maybe, just maybe we could score a takedown or two." Nitro Spark stated.

@, @@Azura,

Frost nodded as he heard the conversation over the head set. "Try to stay low key, these ponies have cars, built for demolition." he said as he turned his head to see his blow torch. Then an idea came to mind. "If you guys are serious about putt'em down, in sure I could find some scrap metal and mabey throw together some tire spears, battering rams, armored windows ANYTHING!" he exclaimed excited by the idea of turning cars into makeshift tanks.

@@Frosty V,

"You know what, let's take a trip by the scrapyard and find some stuff we could use to beef up our cars...as a matter of fact, I saw these sweet spiked rims at the rim shop the other day I passed by. So, tell you what, why don't all of you head to the scrapyard while I go get the spike rims. I'll then meet you guys there." Nitro Spark suggested.  

battering rams, armored windows ANYTHING

"hey wait, we can't just mount armor on cars designed for speed, i mean this will make them significantly heavy, which is of course, something that a race car should avoid. Anywho i'm thinking of adding titanium and carbon fiber on the body(replace the bumpers,the doors,and other stuff)since they are pretty light and very resilient"