Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Need for Speed: Conquer All (MLP Edition)(FULL!)

Courageous Thunder Dash

@,

"Wait a second. Let me see that, Thunder." Light walked over to Nitro's Saleen and examined the reverse transmission gadget. "My, Thunder. How fascinating. It's amazing that you know how to improve a car so much. I'm mostly just good with mechs and such." Light admitted.

"So..." Red says, "When am I supposed to install all these gadgets into my car?"

Red did have technical know-how, but had no experience installing these toys into his stock car. He probably could do it himself, but he feared he'd do it wrong, causing the weapons to not function as expected.

I'll help you after the demonstrations." Nitro Spark stated as he went to the back to meet Thunder Dash. "Everything's ready right?" Nitro Spark asked. "Yep, everything is up and running." Thunder Dash answered. The two then waited for everypony else to come outside. 

I'll help you after the demonstrations." Nitro Spark stated as he went to the back to meet Thunder Dash. "Everything's ready right?" Nitro Spark asked. "Yep, everything is up and running." Thunder Dash answered. The two then waited for everypony else to come outside. 

Red happily obliged, ready to see these new weapons in action. He's heard all about these new types of automotive weapons the police have been trying to fight, and was quite eager to get a taste of it himself.

"Do we get to test it out ourselves?" Red asked.

Frost took off his goggles and trotted outside. "I usually don't trust anypony with my car." he said looking at Thunder Dash and back to his car and then back again and smiled. "Change is good.....to an extent." he continued with a questioning look. "Dazzle me." he finished with a smile.

Edited by Frosty V

@,

Blast and Light went out of the garage and behind, where they met up with Nitro and the others.

"So what are we gonna do?" Blast asked Nitro. "Are we gonna sneak inside and take them out that way, or just head on?"

"It probably won't be head on, Blast." Light said. "Remember, these guys are sneaky, too."

Wind Stream's Charger blast around a nearby corner, drifting around before stopping at the garage. He opens his door and steps out, "Am I late, because, I had to drive halfway out of town for this." He leans into his car and turns it of, then closes the door. 

Red happily obliged, ready to see these new weapons in action. He's heard all about these new types of automotive weapons the police have been trying to fight, and was quite eager to get a taste of it himself.

"Do we get to test it out ourselves?" Red asked.

@,

"Alright, everypony is here. Let us begin. We will first demostrate the portable spike strip unit." Thunder Dash stated getting into his car and starting it. He revved it several times.

Nitro Spark got behind Thunder Dash and they both started to drive forward. At a good enough speed, Thunder Dash pressed a button and the mobiel spike strips expanded right in front of Nitro Spark. Nitro ran over the spikes, which shreded his tires. Fortunately, he had some extras in the garage. After the first demo, he quickly went to change them out.

"Alright, any questions before we move on the next demo?" Thunder Dash asked while Nitro Spark was changing his tires.  

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Rut-Light raised his hand and asked, "No this isn't really a question as it is more of a concern. How many of these can our cars carry, will they possibly damage any internal parts if something goes wrong; like say the spike strip gets jammed in the mechanism, what happens then?" 

Rut-Light raised his hand and asked, "No this isn't really a question as it is more of a concern. How many of these can our cars carry, will they possibly damage any internal parts if something goes wrong; like say the spike strip gets jammed in the mechanism, what happens then?" 

"The spike strip is coiled in such a way, that it is 100% guaranteed not to jam. The spike strip is coiled in a horizontal S form. This way, when the hatch is released, the spike strip would drop onto the road and expand out. Your cars can carry a maximum of 2 spike strips. There are two in each dispenser, which are rectangular. It's an easy mount. I'll show you when we get back to the shop." Thunder Dash said.

"Alright, shall we move on?" Nitro Spark asked. "Let's." Thunder Dash said. 

Thunder Dash and Nitro Spark got back into their cars and prepped for the demo of the EMPGs. Thunder Dash got behind Nitro Spark. As they came across the parking lot, Thunder Dash locked on with his EMP system. The EMP fired a concentrated strong invisible beam of electromagnetic energy at Nitro Spark. Nitro Spark lost control when the pulse hit his car. He also heard loads of static on his communicator system. He ended up spinning out, but recovered with his reverse transmission. The two then returned to where the others were standing for questions. "Alright, any questions about the EMPs?@,@,@,@@Frosty V,@,

Azura heard his reply and without any further delay, she jetted towards the address that was given to her. She pressed a button on her car which flips her number plate to another one so she won't be marked down so easily as it is only a decoy. Drifting from corner to corner, ignoring all the lights but still driving very carefully at the same time. "It should be just around this corner." she told herself.

"The spike strip is coiled in such a way, that it is 100% guaranteed not to jam. The spike strip is coiled in a horizontal S form. This way, when the hatch is released, the spike strip would drop onto the road and expand out. Your cars can carry a maximum of 2 spike strips. There are two in each dispenser, which are rectangular. It's an easy mount. I'll show you when we get back to the shop." Thunder Dash said.

"Alright, shall we move on?" Nitro Spark asked. "Let's." Thunder Dash said. 

Thunder Dash and Nitro Spark got back into their cars and prepped for the demo of the EMPGs. Thunder Dash got behind Nitro Spark. As they came across the parking lot, Thunder Dash locked on with his EMP system. The EMP fired a concentrated strong invisible beam of electromagnetic energy at Nitro Spark. Nitro Spark lost control when the pulse hit his car. He also heard loads of static on his communicator system. He ended up spinning out, but recovered with his reverse transmission. The two then returned to where the others were standing for questions. "Alright, any questions about the EMPs?@,@,@,@@Frosty V,@,

"I do have a question," Red said to Nitro Spark, "Will the police be outfitted with any type of hi-tech automotive weaponry?"

Red did have some worry about how much force the police of Detrot would pack. Detrot is one of the most crime-ridden cities in Equestria, so it would be a no-brainer that the cops would use such weapons.

"I do have a question," Red said to Nitro Spark, "Will the police be outfitted with any type of hi-tech automotive weaponry?"

Red did have some worry about how much force the police of Detrot would pack. Detrot is one of the most crime-ridden cities in Equestria, so it would be a no-brainer that the cops would use such weapons.

"Of course, they'll have spikes and stop sticks. Some of them MAY even have EMPs. You'll know because as soon as our demo is done, we'll install a warning system that let's you know when a spike strip, EMP or other hazardous things like that will be deployed." Nitro Spark stated. 

"Anyway, let's move on to the final gadget." Nitro Spark said. "The one you all have been waiting for: jump springs." Thunder Dash added in. The two then got into their places. This time, Thunder Dash was approaching from the side. Nitro Spark pulled the lever, and just as it seemed as the two were going to t-bone crash, Nitro Spark pushed the release button on the lever, and his Saleen sprang into the air. It then landed back on the ground. The two then returned to ask questions. "Any questions on the jump springs?" Nitro Spark asked. 

"Of course, they'll have spikes and stop sticks. Some of them MAY even have EMPs. You'll know because as soon as our demo is done, we'll install a warning system that let's you know when a spike strip, EMP or other hazardous things like that will be deployed." Nitro Spark stated.

"Anyway, let's move on to the final gadget." Nitro Spark said. "The one you all have been waiting for: jump springs." Thunder Dash added in. The two then got into their places. This time, Thunder Dash was approaching from the side. Nitro Spark pulled the lever, and just as it seemed as the two were going to t-bone crash, Nitro Spark pushed the release button on the lever, and his Saleen sprang into the air. It then landed back on the ground. The two then returned to ask questions. "Any questions on the jump springs?" Nitro Spark asked.

"A warning system?" Red asked, "How is that supposed to work?" He figured some sort of receiver could detect radar lock-ons, but how could it possibly detect anything else? Like a spike strip, for example, how exactly could an early warning system pick that up?

@,

"Oh yeah, lock ons for sure. For spike strips, it only works when they have been deployed. Spike strips are made of metal, so it's like a small metal detector, only difference is, it only detects spike strips." Nitro Spark explained as he made sure the buttons on his car were working.  

Frost nodded liking the gear that was presented before the group. "These are all fine and dandy, but are there any upgrades for the cars to defend against all this stuff." he asked ready to go, but wanted to be sure he had everything covered. "Just sayin."

@@Frosty V,

'

"Oh, I'll be staying with all of you until the gang is defeated. I'll be working on gear that will be installed in your cars frequently." Thunder Dash said.

"Alright everypony, let's get ready to sneak in to that hideout." Nitro Spark said as he headed back to the garage to prepare for the sneak in. "We must do it before patrol time begins. It's 6:00pm now. Patrol time begins a 8pm so we've got two hours to pull this off. Hopefully we can also perform some takedowns as well." Nitro Spark added.  

Rut-Light heard what Thunder Dash said and just nodded, but when he heard Nitro Spark finish speaking; he absolutely wanted to question him but he knew better than to question his superior.  "Alright then, I'm guessing we leave right about now, or in a few minutes?  Whatever you prefer is fine by me."

@@Frosty V,

'

"Oh, I'll be staying with all of you until the gang is defeated. I'll be working on gear that will be installed in your cars frequently." Thunder Dash said.

"Alright everypony, let's get ready to sneak in to that hideout." Nitro Spark said as he headed back to the garage to prepare for the sneak in. "We must do it before patrol time begins. It's 6:00pm now. Patrol time begins a 8pm so we've got two hours to pull this off. Hopefully we can also perform some takedowns as well." Nitro Spark added.

"Roger wilco!" Red responded enthusiastically. He was quite excited to take part in a raid, and at the same time, hoping to find the ponies who destroyed his career, and bring them to justice. He climbed into the cockpit of his stock car, and patiently waited for the signal to go.

@,

Nitro Spark waited for everypony to get ready. Meanwhile Thunder Dash was prepping his Charger for the sneak-in. Nitro Spark was very eager to sneak in to the gang's hideout, for he had some unfinished business with them as well. Nitro pulled into the garage and quickly refilled his nitrous and made sure his tires had enough air. He then ran a com check (computer check), to make sure all of the switches in his car activated properly. He looked at the time. There was only an hour and forty five minutes until patrol time began.

@,@@Azura, @,  

@,

"Let's get moving, guys!" Blast exclaimed. He jumped into his car and Light Streak got in the passenger seat.

"If everyone else is going, I'm gonna tag along for the ride, too!" Light said.

"Aw yeah, man! It'll be just like old times."

"By old times, you mean almost every other day?"

"Exactly!"

As soon as he was done filling up his tank with gas, Rut-Light jumped into the driver seat of his Ferrari 550 Barchetta, clipped on his Bluetooth headset and spoke into it.  "Right-o, we only have a little more than 1 hour guys!  If we want to do this correctly we're going to have to get in, do what we need to do and get out."  He got off the Bluetooth and raised his voice as he asked, "Everyone ready?"

@,

"We still have to wait for Azura and Frost." Nitro Spark said as he revved his Saleen." Time was slipping, there was no more time for waiting. Patrol time would start in an hour and fifteen minutes and they needed every single second of that time to perform the first sneak-in.  

Frost threw on his head set and jumped into his new matte black Audi. "Thought it would fit for the occasion." he chuckled as he shifted gears and backed out spinning in a 180 and pulling into the street. "I'm good to go whenever you guys are." he said turning up his music to wait.

"Alright, now, all we need to do is wait for Azura..." Nitro Spark said. He turned suddenly to see a pony in an older Charger unlike Thunder Dash's. "Oh hey! So sorry I didn't see you there. You ain't late. We're just about to go for our first sneak-in to the gang's hideout." Nitro Spark stated.

@@@Frosty V

Edited by Thunder-Dash

@,

Azura arrived at the garage, did a 180 degree turn and jumped out of her car. "I'm so sorry for keeping all of you ponies waiting." She headed towards Nitro Spark and asked "So what's happening?"

(OOC: Sorry for keeping you ponies waiting, I've kinda lost track on what you guys were doing and I stopped posting because I was busy with school.)