Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Emergency, or How things never are how they seem.

Neikos

So this is the thread where you can post to join and/or ask questions.

Story: It is Ponyville as we know it, everyone is being nice and helpful. The Harvest was great so everyone had to eat. Everything was perfect, a real paradise on earth.

One day though, several posters have been plastered all around the village, on them was only text, no image or illustration. It would read:

To all ponies daring,
	Or just ponies willing,
	Get your change in pace,
	 By exploring a new Place?
	  Adventure may not always be safe
	   The reward is great though
		So why not try?

The posters were signed by the mayor.

Nopony seemed to mind them though...

Except a few ponies...

---------- Story desc end-----

So this is a public roleplay, with me as the GM. You can use any normal pony character ( i.e. no alicorns )

Upon beginning the game your char will have read the poster and would go towards townhall, from there you are free to do what you want!

I will start this once enough ponies joined or, if somepony joined, enough time passed.

What you can expect from this Roleplay:

Well I have the story already quite planned out, I try to promote extensive Roleplaying, even though I understand that in fast paced scenes this is not always feasible.

This would play as an adventure. No complicated dice system, but should there be combat you would have to explain what your character is doing. ( Not all enemies will be overly intelligent though. )

I also try to be fair as a GM, guiding the players should they need it.

Rules:

The rules are the standard ones, no metagaming, powergaming and all the other unpleasant stuff. ^^

What do you think?

Edited by Neikos
  • Brohoof 1

Of course you can! Just hop on over to the RP thread and fit yourself in quickly. Your character is allowed to know what is going on and knows what the Mayor told the other ponies.