Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who here on the forums do you want to hug or brohoof in real life?

NothingIsEverything

16 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

@Misty Breeze of course. And @Cyclone1066 just because I miss him. 

Would you like to hug or brohoof me?

3 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Yes, you. :)

Sorry for sounding shocked.

Just now, ~Angel Dust~ said:

@Renegade the Unicorn, @Lucky Bolt, @Kyoshi, @Maya-san 🌹, @Cash In, @TheRockARooster

Probably more people I can't quite think of. :sealed:

Wow thanks, little buddy.

• Brohoof 1

Aww, @FireworkDash

I'll come back one day to this thread. There are so many ponies around here, and I feel it would be to early to just mention a few. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I would like to hug and brohoof every one of you, one by one, if you all were with me, I would put one on a line and give a hug, a brohoof and move to the another

Edited by Balareth
  • Brohoof 1

@Emperor Azurailo

He's an awesome Frenchman with an awesome OC and he made my Changeling OC's beautiful design!

@Monado_Dash and @Aurora Wolf

I heard they're in Northern California now. It would be nice to give the people behind the OCs that are my "adopted family" some hugs.

@Lektra Bolt

I should hug a great person like you. You deserve it.

@TheRockARooster

I would definitely give you a hug in real life, especially when you're feeling down

@Loyal Defender

All the episodes we watched together. It would be great to brohoof you.

@Mesme Rize

If you would allow me to hug you for the advice you gave me, I would.

@Maple Bat

I would brohoof you for Best OCs.

There might be others, but so far you guys are the ones I would love to meet in real life

• Brohoof 1

@Lucky Bolt, and not just a hug. Maybe tousle her hair a little. Lil' sis. :P

@Summer Breeze, and I might get this opportunity. She's such a supportive friend.

@Jaxsie (Inactive), even though she's not here. You were a true friend, couldn't ask for one better.

@Kronos the Revenant I'm not too into bro-hugs though. Maybe just a fist bump or something. You're a great dude, and you've stuck with me for a while.

13 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

@Justin_Case001

Aw, that's so nice!  :kindness:  Right back at ya, buddy.

Let's see, who else for me?  Ah yes, the perils of the thank you speech: not wanting to leave anyone out!  :laugh:

Let's see... how about ye olde legend of olde, @ghostfacekiller39.

And...

@SilverComet

@myzz7

@MLPFanatic34

@Jennabun

@Roketsune

@Dark Qiviut (we may differ greatly on a lot of opinions about the show, but you've always been one of my favorite reviewers, and one of the most interesting people on the forums.

@Truffles

Lastly, there's one other member who comes to mind, but I haven't seen him (or her, idk) for a long time.  I don't think he was active too much.  He once gave me some great advice in a pm that really helped me, and I always remembered that.  Unfortunately, I forgot his screen name.  I really thought it was Cherry something other other, but I just searched the member list for Cherry and looked through every result, and none looked familiar.  Maybe one of those was him, and I just missed it.  Well, if you know who you are, then hugs for you.

I guess that's it.  There's a ton of other people on here that I really like and respect, but I'm really picky with who I give hugs to, whether digital or irl.  So, if you made the cut, then congratulations, I guess.  :laugh:

• Brohoof 4

I don't know who I would pick and I don't really want to mass mention, so I'll just say everyone who I follow on this forum. :laugh:

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...