Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Often Do You Think People Involved With The Show Visit MLPForums?

Denim&Venöm

16 users have voted

1. 1. How often to the people who are associated, market or helped make MLP:FiM visit MLP forums?

• Seldom
    • Infrequenly
    • Occasionally
    • Often
    • Frequently
    • Constantly

You ever think that the employees and bosses over at Hasbro ever visit MLP forums? What about the production staff, the writers, editors, animators, and composers over at DHX? You think they ever visit? And how about the Voice Actresses? Think any of them have ever stopped by?

I'm not really sure if they have or not but it would be cool if they did. I don't really think they even get on any MLP fourms unless it was a fourm made by them, but thats just me.

Edited by Blue Bolt

Here's my prediction: Chances any of the show's staff come here are 1 in 573. They most likely already have their hands full or aren't really interested in visiting a Brony forum.

I think most of them are way to busy really.

But its a possibility they occasionally visit to check things out, its not like they have a secret account, but they may check the forums sometimes very seldom though.

Considering the popularity of MLP forums if they visit any, they probably visit us, or maybe they visit EQD or something.

regardless with the work they have i'm sure they don't do very much visiting of brony sites at all.

• Brohoof 1

I think they do occasionally, I know they do look at some of the fanart. They can't read fanfics though, I'm sure they probably check out the forum just for fun. I don't know, it would be nice if they did. Good job everyone! (If you read this..)