Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc "The Dark vs. The Light"

Sunrise Song

Heya everypony! For those of you who don't have "Smile, Smile, Smile!" still stuck in your heads...go and listen to it more! For the rest of y'all, my friend Strong Hooves has come up with a new RP idea.

It has been 15 years since Princess Luna has been freed from the Moon, and peace and harmony have reigned in all of Equestria. The Elements of Harmony are now little more than the old mare's tale that they used to be, and life for the Mane 6 and the other residents of the quiet town could not be more pleasant.

However, if there is one known truth in Equestria, is it that peace and happiness cannot be eternal. A messenger from a long forgotten tale--the Elemental Equines--appears in Town Square by way of a bolt of lightning, bringing with him news of a dark unicorn that seeks not only to do away with him, but to rend the tapestry of Equestria's order into rivens, shattering the peace that Celestia and Luna have worked hard to preserve.

Now, this stallion, who goes by the name of Static, is seeking others to help him to retrieve a buried part of Equestrian folklore that is their only hope against this coming destroyer of worlds. The time between the start of their journey and the dark unicorn--Darkstrike's--appearance is waning quickly; every second matters to keep all of Equestria from becoming a barren wasteland, ripped apart from the very core of the ground itself. Will they be able to find the Amulet of Light in time, or will Darkstrike's evil wishes become the ending of life as the inhabitants of Ponyville know it?

Now, I cannot speak to precisely what Strong Hooves has in mine for organization by way of canon characters and Original characters, but Sunrise Song as well as Strong, who will be portraying his OC, will be participating. An RP is only as good as the players in it, so please jump on in and join us in the fun!

• 3 weeks later...