Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A bright future for 'Murrika

Moosefullaeggs

I hate to even put this under world events, but...

I read this artical on facebook, I assumed that it was from the Onion or another news parody; much to my dismay, it was not.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1151700.html

I have nothing more to add, save the fact that I don't even.

Well, I guess this is the night where bitches die.

At least they're helping kids build up their, um, vocabulary?

That's not the point, the point is that many top tier instructors have been working their asses off to teach people better than celebrities ever could, and they're denied the recognition that they deserve. I'd feel highly insulted if a celebrity beat me at my own profession not because of the fact that they beat me but the people voting for them are complete nutjobs. Another "award" goes to full waste. This just proves that people ride celebrities' private parts more than they listen to actual professionals.

• Brohoof 4

That's not the point, the point is that many top tier instructors have been working their asses off to teach people better than celebrities ever could, and they're denied the recognition that they deserve. I'd feel highly insulted if a celebrity beat me at my own profession not because of the fact that they beat me but the people voting for them are complete nutjobs. Another "award" goes to full waste. This just proves that people ride celebrities' private parts more than they listen to actual professionals.

My good man,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLc8RIdRzio

Posted Image

I think I know how this heppened:

*a bunch teachers sitting around playing board games while drunk/high*

Teacher 1: hey, have you noticed how all the kids pay attention to rap and don't pay attention to us?

Teacher 2: yeah... They're like... uh... you with me here? Ok, so it's like they... uh... they remember the words to rap but they... they don't remember, like... math and stuff, you know?

Teacher 3: yeah, I hear you, man. Rappers know how to get kids to listen man...

Teacher 1: haha, what if we got a rapper to make educational rap? They'd be the best teacher ever.

*silence, everybody looks at each other*

Teacher 2: woah... dude...

Teahcer 3: I think you're on to something there, man.

...I fucking quit. I don't even. I... FUCK.

I don't even know how to effectively convey how angry this makes me.

SERIOUSLY. NICKI FUCKING MINAJ. One of the brilliant linguistic minds that brought us this!

You a stupid hoe, you a, you a stupid hoe (x3)

You a stupid hoe, (yeah) you a, you a stupid hoe

You a stupid hoe, you a, you a stupid hoe (stupid, stupid)

(stupid, stupid)

I'm not usually this angry at stupid shit, it happens all the time. But What. The. ACTUAL. FUCK.

• Brohoof 5

SERIOUSLY. NICKI FUCKING MINAJ. One of the brilliant linguistic minds that brought us this!

(stupid, stupid)

I'm not usually this angry at stupid shit, it happens all the time. But What. The. ACTUAL. FUCK.

Yes, that is what I mean by when I say that people (not just the youth) pay much more attention to celebrities than actual instructors, e.g professors. Just goes to show you that people will follow the crowd on the road to popularity (which takes a TON of talent and hard work to achieve) and not care about their potential as a professional.

No crying image can come close to effectively expressing the magnitude of the despair that I'm drowning in right now.

Not even this?

Posted Image

No crying image can come close to effectively expressing the magnitude of the despair that I'm drowning in right now.

Posted Image

Why the hell would you by drowning in despair?! For fucks sake, our generation is slowly going down the shitter, and it's all because people are too focused on trivial subjects and famous celebrities that should have little to no purpose on their lives but unfortunately, do. Now, I'm gonna club some baby seals. BR-FUCKING-B.

It's not crying, but at least it gets the point across.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Why the hell would you by drowning in despair?! For fucks sake, our generation is slowly going down the shitter, and it's all because people are too focused on trivial subjects and famous celebrities that should have little to no purpose on their lives but unfortunately, do. Now, I'm gonna club some baby seals. BR-FUCKING-B.

That reminds me of an Itachi quote from Naruto, "The people of this clan are all the same; You focus on the trivial and lose sight of what's most important. Change is impossible in this fog of ignorance. How can we evolve when regulation is all we know?"

Not even this?

-gigantic vector-

Sad, but still not tragic enough.

Why the hell would you by drowning in despair?!

Hyperbole. But, this situation does upset me a quite a bit.

See, this is why everyone in Europe acts snobbish to you guys.

You just keep doing this to yourself. Over and over again.

It's a real shame because I love Americans, but jesus christ why are there such morons in your political system?

Edited by FinalGamer
  • Brohoof 1

World, I am disappoint...

Not really, but I love using that clip! :P

I don't really care, it is too bad that teachers who actually deserved the award were not given it but something like this really doesn't surprise me.

(stupid, stupid)

I completely agree. It infuriates me how stupid people are getting...I'm seriously afraid of what the future holds if this kind of crap keeps happening.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

You may be on to something. I know! Let's all rip a hole in the spacetime continuum which directly leads to the magical land of Equestria! At least their political system works...

• Brohoof 2