Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A bright future for 'Murrika

Moosefullaeggs

Meh, this isn't earth shattering stuff. This is just morons giving awards to idiots. Nothing to blow a gasket over.

Now if you were to say Nicki and Lil Wayne were given a Nobel Prize for Literature, then that's something worth raging over.

Edited by Doctor XFizzella
  • Brohoof 2

W-what. I'm studying in college to become a teacher. I live in Florida.

I think I'm just going to give up on all my life ambitions right now, because no matter what I do, shitty hip-hop stars are always going to be considered more useful to society than me.

After doing some research, they don't seem to be that large a corporation. Also, this was their 1st annual award. And quite frankly, their arguments for choosing the winner(s) are pathetic. I do believe their choice will hurt what little publicity they have.

We'll see how much longer they last.

At first, I wasn't that angry...just confused. It didn't make any sense after all.

Then the full realization hit me, and I became as enraged as Crispy, if not more so. Expressing that anger is...extremely difficult without sounding like a complete raving lunatic, so I won't go into it. Let's just say that I am deeply ashamed of my country right now.