Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you be in forum school

Fluttershyfan94

Who would you be in forum school.

So the whole forum is now a school, who would you be at that school. The idea is to choose from some high school stereotypes. Who would you be at that school, just imagine a school that has members from the forums in it. You should choose it based on your persona here, not in real life or if you want to do so, then that's fine too.

I think I would still be a geek or a nerd maybe a mix, doesn't matter if it's in real life or in a forum school. I would just be on my computer reading fanfics, like I already do. In forum school I drive a Lamborghini Aventador.. The point of this thread is just to have fun.

Don't limit yourselves to the high school stereotypes, just discuss how forum school would be.

One thing is certain, it would be the best school ever!

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 5

Implying that I'm any different offline than I am online. :lol:

I'll always be the nerd though unlike when I was in high school I'd be FAR more social though my tendency towards brutal honesty will never go away which would probably drive others away somewhat. :P

• Brohoof 2

If we are going by that little list, I'd be a Triple A, minus the Athletics, because I only do rugby, field hockey, swimming, and badminton in school and run and swim outside. XD

Besides that I'd be geek and average. Likely average. I don't stand out except in music and classes (grade wise).

I would just next the kid in the back who tries not to talk at all in class. I honestly don't think I fit in any of those stereotypes. The closest one is probably geek, but that's stretching it a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the people on here in person though :P

Still a nerd in the school. I don't really hide my interests on the forums, so I'd still be that nerd in school. xD But, everyone would be awesome in the forums school, so it's okay. 

I might actually have fun in school this time. Hanging out with the people on the forums would be downright amazing. 

I also seem to be calm on the forums, so I guess I would be more relaxed than most people, and I still love giving out advice, so that's something I would do a lot in school.

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably be the really dumb, airhead type who gets distracted by shiny objects and bright colours. I'd probably flounce myself around like the fairy that I am as well but I'd probably compose my self more like a sophisticated girl for about 99 percent of occasions.

My car? Fiat 500C in cream. They're absolutely gorgeous and just remind me of being on holiday when I see them.

Is fairy okay cause of it's connotations? I don't want to get more warning points from Moderator's for CALLING MYSELF A WORD that is associated with my sexuality like last time.

Edited by Kaz
  • Brohoof 3

I would just next the kid in the back who tries not to talk at all in class. I honestly don't think I fit in any of those stereotypes. The closest one is probably geek, but that's stretching it a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing some of the people on here in person though :P

I, too, would find it hard to stick to any single stereotype. If I was truly back in school I'd be that guy who did it all. Top grades, athletic, don't give a crap what others think of my style and music or what I'm into... I would make my mark on my school life nowadays. It's really too bad that I didn't change for the better until I was out of school.

I would be a combination of nerd, geek, musician, and that guy that everyone likes for some weird reason. (At least, that's how I am in real life. People really seem to like me...)

I would be much more outgoing in this school, and I would have more friends.

• Brohoof 2

If I was to be a stereotype, I'd probably be the same one I was in high school myself, and awkward shut-in. I kept to myself and my small circle of friends. I never participated in school activities, and I avoided gaining attention. So people thought I was a little mysterious, awkward, and quiet.

Which is quite accurate, but I've gotten much better IRL with my own comfort with my own self. =/

• Brohoof 2

Let's see.

I'm complex, but I would be a combo of a nerd towards my close friends, and averagely cool towards most, with an A class grade in most classes.

I'm usually dark and serious looking, but that's my way of looking cool.  B)

Either way, I'd be friends with anyone.

• Brohoof 1

If I had to choose between those stereotypes. I'm a mix of nerd and geek. Maybe emo as well. None of the others really define me. So basically, really unlikable to everyone. *sigh* -_-

If I had to choose between those stereotypes. I'm a mix of nerd and geek. Maybe emo as well. None of the others really define me. So basically, really unlikable to everyone. *sigh* -_-

There's something to be said for being out of school where stupid teenage judgments mean nothing and segregation based on interest and lifestyle doesn't happen nearly as much in the real world. :D

I'd probably get straight A's if I had more time on the internet due to it being a forum school after all. I was always the quiet, shy, mysterious one who never usually talks. So, it would set some huge goals for me.

• Brohoof 1

Let's see.

I'm complex, but I would be a combo of a nerd towards my close friends, and averagely cool towards most, with an A class grade in most classes.

I'm usually dark and serious looking, but that's my way of looking cool.  B)

Either way, I'd be friends with anyone.

We would probably look a lot like each other, I wear a black hoodie each and every day. I'm pretty sure my clothing style wouldn't change in a forum school. Maybe I would wear a tuxedo.

My car? Fiat 500C in cream. They're absolutely gorgeous and just remind me of being on holiday when I see them.

Fiat 500C are very cute looking cars.

• Brohoof 1

We would probably look a lot like each other, I wear a black hoodie each and every day. I'm pretty sure my clothing style wouldn't change in a forum school. Maybe I would wear a tuxedo.

They don't get road-taxed in the UK and they are pretty cheap to begin with anyway which is just more bonuses. I love the shape of them too, they're like a modern VW Beetle... To me at least... AND YES, They're very cute :'D I can imagine myself with major road rage just sat in one of those.

• Brohoof 1

Well considering I am much more outgoing on these forums than I am in real life, and since I seem to have gotten pretty popular on here, I think I would be like one of the popular kids. I mean I started out as being shy and not being very popular, but I got more outgoing and made more friends.

• Brohoof 3

Huh, I should note that I wear dark type clothing and somewhat dark colored clothes, so I guess we would be similar, I guess we would be best friends in forums school.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

I would be that one guy who is always fakking asleep during class. x)

I also don't really fall into a stereotype either. I mean, i guess geek would be the best one to go with, bur eh, im more of a brand of my own.

• Brohoof 2

Well lets see now, I'm not exactly in the "popular" group on the forum, as seen in the gigantic lists of the brohoof and hug thread. Sure I made a few lists, but not the major groups. People that skype talk would fit into the popular group, this is something I don't do. I actually fit into a very distinct group that I actually have no clue what to call it. There are so few that are like me, I have yet to meet anyone on the forum that I am really similar to. Which is also my predicament in real life as well. You could almost call me a hipster I guess, except I'm not trying to be different than everyone else, that's just how I am. I am kind of a nerd/ geek kind of, but there are many things I don't have in common with most geeks/ nerds, such as doctor who, anime, etc..

I remember in high school in my psych class that we had a project to make a visual rep of the social order in the high school. Some of the groups had the classification of other, which only had like one or two people. That is my category. I am a true loner in that I don't feel lonely, which means that if you do feel lonely, you aren't a true loner, I just like being by myself, relying on no one else. 

I guess I'm that kid that most pass off as stuck up/ nerdy/ geeky/ strange and just leave me too my own devices. Ah ha, I've got it!

I'm the true outcast.

Sorry if this was too serious. 

• Brohoof 2

I'd be that weird kid that wears a frock coat to school and talks with words that haven't been used for 200 years XD

I'm pretty much like that at my real school XP

• Brohoof 1

Seeing the list on the Urban Dictionary page, I'll pick some of those in the list.

In a forum school, I'd be a mix of:

• Geek
  • Rocker
  • Average

A lot of you know me, so I'm pretty sure you'd know that I'd fit into these.

But if it was a real life school with all MLP Forum users in it, I'm pretty sure I'd be a geek, loner, average, rocker, and possibly nerd.

• Brohoof 1