Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you be in forum school

Fluttershyfan94

I get to be the dumb blonde, since outside of grade I can be really stupid.

Also, I'm that artsy person who's art is everywhere, and I mean everywhere. o.o

Screw you, Urban Dictionary. Grungers and Goths have been extinct for over 10 years. No wonder I think you're full of shit.

Anyway, I'd be that dude that always gets in trouble for making everypony laugh in class and just stirring up trouble in general.

Also, I'd be the sort-of-scene-looking-but-not-really-and-doesn't-hang-out-with-scenesters type.

• Brohoof 3

In real life: Intellectual guy who know a bunch of things, love rocks and muscle cars alot, people think I'm weird and all this stuff. Explains everything with the smallest details, have a few friends, but tend to be alone. Often lost in toughts. Also play guitar but no one know lol. Love history and read books about this often.

So in this "forums highschool", I guess I'd like the same thing, with a bunch of muscle cars lol.

• Brohoof 1

Probably the same as in real life.

Quiet, and a bit shy, but really a nice and kind person! (Too nice?)

Also once I warm up to you I would open up a bit, but that is what I'd basically be like.

• Brohoof 3

Wow. MLP Forums High School. That would be amazing. I would probably be that guy that everyone knows but nobody really knows that well. I also would not be as shy considering I would know that you guys would not bully me and make fun of me since you all are so accepting. Overall it would be awesome. And like admins would be the administration and mods would be teachers and obviously Feld0 would be the principal. It would be weird saying like "Yes! I have DashForever for English. I heard he is an awesome teacher!"

• Brohoof 1

Let's see...I know I definitely wouldn't be in the popular crowd. I think I would just be the quiet socially reserved guy who sits alone in the corner of the room wishing he had some friends in the class. Not that I don't have friends, by this I mean I literally wish my friends were in the same class as me, but I tend to have bad luck and they're always in some other class. Nobody approaches me and talks to me, and I don't really try to talk to anybody else either. Really, Id just be that one guy in the corner. I would have a few close friends, and I wouldn't really know anybody else.

I've been called emo before, and I really don't know why to be honest. I dress normal, at least I think it's normal. I consider myself just to be the quiet geeky guy. I'm not so much of a loner as I am an outcast. The Urban dictionary description of Outcast fits me so well it's kind of creepy. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=outcast

I would be the one guy who is literally always falling asleep. I have narcolepsy, so most classes I'd be dozing off, even if only a little. I don't mind though, in my eyes it just makes the boring school day go by faster, so It's actually a good thing, to me anyways.

So to sum it up, I'm the quiet outcast guy who falls asleep a tad too much. I can pull a fluttershy and be totally awkward around other people. Around my friends though I'm so much more...myself? I don't know. Anyways I have the feeling I would enjoy a Forum school so much more than my real one. It just seems like everyone would get along, and it would just be a really fun time overall. I bet everyone would have more friends too, as everyone here just seems so friendly!

• Brohoof 3

I would be in the nerd demographic, just like I was when I was in high school serving as the class "techie." Didn't get much respect doing that either despite how useful I was in getting those stupid mac stations working... But I digress! I would probably be that same nerd, but since it's a forum school, I'd probably be appreciated a bit more and a lot more socially accepted amongst my peers and the community (just like I was in grades 6-9.)

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Well, i'm a bit nerdy so i'd probably retain that to an extent, well not that nerdy, but i'm decently intelligent i guess atleast.

I'm in band, which i love, i'd actually miss alot of people in band i know to be honest.

But as far as how i'd act, probably like i act in band, except all the time. So pretty hyper and talkative and slightly crazy, but i'd still obey orders and instructions when required.

I might be shy for a bit, but i'd warm up much quicker at a school of forum people.

Plus that would be awesome. A school full of awesome people i love, sounds like a dream come true.

Only people from school i'd miss are band people, which to be fair i like a good bit.

But thats besides the point xD. Or its a bit off topic.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

Knowing me, I'd be the awesome chemistry teacher that always blows stuff up.  :lol:

If I had to be a student, though, I'd most likely be of the "nerd" type listed. I'm smart, others know it, and I'm respected because of it. Of course, I'm not strictly that. I'd also fall into the metalhead at times, and more average at times. It really depends on my mood that day.

• Brohoof 2

Well, if admins are like principals, then I guess us mods would be assistant/vice principals or something maybe? I dunno. :huh:

I'd definitely be a really nice one who talks to all the students though- you know, like I am on here pretty much. :D

But you know, if the student deserves punishment, they're sure gonna get it. :yay:

If it was something more student-like though, then I guess hall monitor or something? Office aid? I dunno lol :P

Overall it would definitely be way better than my actual school life was for sure. :wacko:

Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 1

It would be weird saying like "Yes! I have DashForever for English. I heard he is an awesome teacher!"

:D

I'd be the janitor who no one likes, and throws food at during lunch but is probably really nice once you get to know him :(

I don't think I really fit into any of those stereotypes (though I am pretty nerdy :P). I'd probably just be the quiet kid who likes to joke around and enjoy looking at all the crazy junk that happens every day.

• Brohoof 2

I'd be the janitor that you think is drunk sometimes on his job and probably is, you'd hear me conplaining about the dam kids while clean stuff you messed up dam kids

But if i was a kid again back im HS would be the same not a popular kid but everyone knew who i was by the amount of trouble i started or got into or just by screwing with the teachers, somewhat of a class clown but didnt go out of my way

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 2

As I'm too old for high school, I'm that guy who broke into the school to steal a bunch of stuff but couldn't get out so is pretending to be a student for the day...

• Brohoof 1

I'd either be under the geek or the goth section. Geek cause I'm not really a typical kind of gal, so that cuts me off from the rest of the world. Goth because darkness is my passion! I love the dark, but not the evil kind. I like the dark when it seems bad, but is actually like a watchful protector. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd either be under the geek or the goth section. Geek cause I'm not really a typical kind of gal, so that cuts me off from the rest of the world. Goth because darkness is my passion! I love the dark, but not the evil kind. I like the dark when it seems bad, but is actually like a watchful protector.

Ah the beautiful misconception that light = good and dark = evil when both are as capable of either end of the moral spectrum and this is just talking about the philosophical/fantastical idea of light and dark. :lol:

• Brohoof 3

probably emo+ geek + nerd.

I am one of those that can sleep during class and still get top grades.

I either dress really dark or with stripey shirts.

I would befriend half of school and creep out the other half.  :lol:

(I would also sort of protect the weak nerds.)

Edited by a crazy pony
  • Brohoof 1

That one kid that isn't all that good at anything but isn't terrible at anything ether. You probably wouldn't even notice me half the time. The falsely accused creeper.

200px-Portrait_kellam_fe13.png

Edited by SkullCrusherX
  • Brohoof 1

Tomboy/Popular/Friends with everyone

im pretty much the same IRL as on the forums

try to talk to everyone and make new friends. :3

Huh, I should note that I wear dark type clothing and somewhat dark colored clothes, so I guess we would be similar, I guess we would be best friends in forums school.  ;)

I've always done this, and I swear it started out unintentionally, but about 70-80% of my wardrobe is blue. Shirts, hats, shoes, hoodies, flannels, the works. I kid you not. Well, it goes with my eyes, so it works. I'm like the blue equivalent of how goths always wear black or something.

• Brohoof 1

I'd be a mix between prep and average. Somewhere between them is where I'd be, I don't which one I would directly be in though. Please don't hate me for being part-prep. ;v;

• Brohoof 1

I've always done this, and I swear it started out unintentionally, but about 70-80% of my wardrobe is blue. Shirts, hats, shoes, hoodies, flannels, the works. I kid you not. Well, it goes with my eyes, so it works. I'm like the blue equivalent of how goths always wear black or something.

Jeans + Flannel shirts. I'm a fraggin' lumberjack, yo.

Although I'm a metalhead so I wonder if that counteracts with the image a little..... :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Probably a class clown.

To tell you the truth, I act a lot of the same way IRL as I do on the forums.

I joke around a lot and I love making people smile.

• Brohoof 3