Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you be in forum school

Fluttershyfan94

I'd be a mix between prep and average. Somewhere between them is where I'd be, I don't which one I would directly be in though. Please don't hate me for being part-prep. ;v;

Nah, it's fine. I had prep friends in high school. And jock friends. And a few other stereotypes. I was one of those people that just sort of got along with everyone.

• Brohoof 1

I'd be pretty average, but leaning toward geek. BAND geek, of course. That's exactly what I was in high school. And band kids were the "clique" I was a part of. That actually carried on through community college, although it expanded to other music people.

Back in middle school, I was actually a bit on the prep side. lol

• Brohoof 1

I'd be the kid with few friends, that never pays attention in class (When I even turn up!) and still gets all the answers right. I'd be the kid that everybody wonders why he even bothers going, as he clearly doesn't need to. 

So yeah, pretty much me in RL school.

• Brohoof 1

I'd be the shy, reserved guy who has a few close friends.

Pretty much the same as I am on the forums and real life but starting to come out of my shell a bit better now :)

• Brohoof 1

Probably a mixture of Goth, Geek, Creeper, Loner and Punk.  I didn't like to be all that social in school(still don't) so I stuck with a small group of people.  I have a bad habit of observing people for no reason so people have a tendency to avoid me or keep their distance.

• Brohoof 1

I was (and still am) a pretty shy kid, so i didn't really make a whole lot of new friends or go to parties. In school i usually made B's, was prone to falling asleep in class, and generally reserved unless someone else decided to befriend me first. Also, i would be the typical Band Geek and be a member of the MLPForums Art Club. Probably be best friends with fellow Band Geek Envy ;) Might get dragged to Anime Club if any of you anime kids were my friends. I always went to Anime club despite my lack of anime knowledge, just because I was friends with everyone there.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

Well I'm much too old for high school now so I guess, based on my forum persona, I would be that super senior that almost no one knows or talks to. I'd just have a few friends of similar interests (games, anime and the band geeks) and be completely content with that. 

• Brohoof 1

I never fit completely into one stereotype when I was in high school because I had a bit of everything. I was a hard core anime fan at the time a member of the school Simpsons club, and was one of those kids who breezed though even honors and AP classic like it was nothing but did have some trouble with Math so I had the "nerd" thing down pretty good. As 2nd and eventually 1st piano player in the school Jazz Band I also had band geek down as well. I was a weight lifter and became quite the monster, so jock was also down pat. I had a nasty temper and fed some poor fools their teeth so I had a bad boy side but on the other hand I also tended to relate more to my teachers than most of my fellow students so I was somewhat of a teachers pet. It is hard to say "who" I would be in a "forum school" the closest explanation I could think of would be simply myself, I stopped giving a damn what others thought about me a long time ago and just acted like the only person I want to be and that is me. 

Eh, good chance I would be one of those hermit rats who sit in one place for months at a time and never really do anything remotely useful with it. If somebody tries to befriend me, I'll just claw their faces frantically while hissing that the dark gods are here.

Edited by Starshine

I would be that one teacher who hates his job, his co-workers and the majority of students he had to put up with. In other words, I would be Cheerilee.

If I were a student, I would be a nerd.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I wish this was me in real life...

I would actually be respected and (in some cases) even feared, but once you got to know me, I would treat you as a friend. I would be actually one of the first girls you would think of, if you knew me. Unfortunately, I wouldn't really recognize that people liked me, and I'd be constantly apologizing for the littlest things, including asking for something when people offer it (saying sorry for requesting something in a request thread). I'd welcome new students when I'm bored, but would always feel like people thought badly of me. I would look back on my old schoolwork and cringe. I would show off my art to every one, even those who aren't necessarily my friends, and would be slightly offended when no one said anything. I would even feel better if someone insulted it, but I hate the phrase "Oh, cool." Or "I don't care." I would occasionally accidentally play hooky, but I would always apologize profusely for it.

NOTE: I'm not trying to brag at all, sorry if it seems that way (there I go again), but I looked at things honestly and I just wrote down what I thought. I'm probably wrong. I'm sorry. :blush:

I'd most likely be a counselor in school, I'd most likely give advice to anyone that asks me and I'd try my best to give the best answer possible.

Otherwise I'd probably be an Otaku, I love games, I love animes, so it perfectly fits me :muffins:

If ever this forum a school, I would probably be the nerd and the townies at the same time.

As always, I am quite noticeable, from things I use such as headphones and phones, to a beret and sparkling jewellery.

I am usually the nerd who sits there, watching activities carefully and writing down on things to serve as useful lessons. 

I would be this outsider that is always silent and does not talk to almost anyone and spends whole time with music. himself and his thoughts and is generally very shy. At the same time I would be the one who always helps with homework if someone needs help (people asked me for it so often when I was actually at school...). So yeah, nothing original :P

I don't really fit inside one of those stereotypes but more of a mix of them. If I'd had to choose between the stereotypes UD provides I'd be a geek/nerd/metalhead/druggie/goth/loner.

In other words, I'd be the person who always sits alone all the way in front of the class, never seems to concentrate during class and instead fiddles around with his pencils/pens or is drawing random stuff. I'd get along with most people because I have a lot of random interests, being obsessed about a few things but still knowing a lot of other things as well, but would only have a small core of friends. Though, teachers always seem to like me.

I'd get average to high grades mainly because I don't feel like doing assignments or learning and never pay attention during class. 

During breaks I'd move to one of the benches in the corners, plant my feet on a table, put on headphones to listen to music, lean back and relax until the break is over. My music would either be just loud enough for others to hear or on maximum. Unless I'm talking to someone else, which will probably not happen in the first month or weeks because I only make friends by overhearing things that we both like and voicing my own opinion.

I'm always dressed in black or something dark-colored. Though sometimes you can find me with a white shirt, but besides dark colors and white? Nope.

Sports aren't really my thing but I do excel in basketball, which is probably the only moment when I shine during gym class.

Outside of school? You can find me bumming around in town ranging from being high to really stoned, or find me at home sitting behind my computer all day long, music loud enough for you to hear even if you were just passing by my house or apartment.

I haven't spoken to another person for more than a quick reply in days. So out of the list, geek, most likely. Not because no one will talk to me, but just because I don't want to talk to anyone. I just show up, do my work, and leave. I do help others when they need it, I'm just not asked very often.

Edited by Brosparkles

I might as well post in this, seeing as how I'm following it so I wouldn't lose the thread.

I suppose I'd be the person that sits alone while doodling while listening to music that no one knows of, and doesn't really have people sitting next to them unless he goes himself towards them. And I suppose the 'geek/nerd', to put it so, since I've been academically successful a large majority of my life.

Although, if people were to come to me out of social convention, I would be a rather enjoyable person and could make others happy, although I have a lack of friends.

I have zed, really.