Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Select three ponies to define your personality

Rethajni

Select three ponies to define your personality  

206 users have voted

1. 1. what pony you feel more identified?

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Luna/NMM
    • Celestia
    • Other Pony

Rainbow Dash- I was a sports star in high school, but now I'm more of a college spirit guy. A la Element of Loyalty, not even moving away from Minnesota to a state about 2 days driving away will make me betray the Twins as my favorite baseball team.

Applejack- I've always been a family man, but that's had its ups and downs in the last ten years or so, especially after losing my father last month.

Twilight- I put a lot of effort into my college work.

Rarity-I'm an artist and totally connect with her sudden flashes of inspiration and creativity. Like her, I am also a perfectionist and can get pretty stressed out over the smallest mistakes. She can also be witty, which I consider myself to be as well. 

Twilight-I can relate with her because I have gone through phases where I've invested so much time into studies that I didn't make much of an effort to be more social. We both enjoy reading and taking some quiet time to get lost in thought, though like her, I can overthink things. On a more positive note, I am very fascinated with learning new things, especially in the fields of Psychology and Classics, just as she loves to discover new magic spells.

Fluttershy- I share her love of animals, especially when it comes to rescuing and tending to them. As a kid, I would go around my neighborhood looking for strays to take care of. Even now, I'm happiest when surrounded by animals. Fluttershy has intense performance anxiety, which I have too. Like her, I consider myself to be compassionate, but sometimes to the point where I make it easier to be taken advantage of (and I get nervous about confronting those types of situations). As much as I try to show a tough exterior sometimes, I'm a pretty sensitive person with a lot of insecurities, which can sometimes keep me from stepping out of my comfort zone, which is something Fluttershy struggles with. 

Edited by Quartzy
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity: I'm creative, an artist, melodramatic, vain, and love beautiful things. 

Rainbow Dash: I'm cocky, naturally active, poor attention span, and hate losing 

Twilight: I love learning, I worry a lot, I want to understand things more, and I don't like sudden changes. 

My personality is most like Fluttershy's, especially around new people.  Second would be Twilight Sparkle because I love to read, and finally Applejack. She and I have similar accents and, thanks to her, I now call people Sugarcube.

Pinkamena, for being convinced no one wants to be around me, and depressed

Sunset Shimmer, for having a short fuze and burts of anger, and relying on others to give answers to problems

Spike, for being fed the short stick of life

• 3 weeks later...

60% Fluttershy, I'm usually very shy and reserved in public. Also, I don't like social events. Bleh. Also, i love nature :3

25% Rarity, I'm rather artsy and I guess a lot of people would label me as generous.

14% Twilight, I'm nerdy about a few things. But I don't really enjoy learning :| math, anyways.

And for good measure, 1% Derpy. Because I'm like that c:

45% Rainbow Dash, since I'm hugely competitive.

45% Twilight, since I'm a huge nerd.

10% Fluttershy, since I hate being in the spotlight (except at tournaments)

THREE, you say?  Very well:

Crazy Horse

The Black Stallion

Mr. Ed

50% Twilight

Nerdy... Check

Introverted.... Check

Anxiety.... Check

Socially Awkward... Check

Always plays a mage in any RPG... Most likely check... I mean, we can't really prove Twilight would do such a thing

Always overthinking things.... See the above check and decide for yourself whether I fit this description

Thought friendship was meaningless until we changed locations and had somepony else show us the true magic of friendship and now our friends are the things we hold closest in life.... check

Troubled childhood (Magic Kindergarten).... check

25% Fluttershy

Scared all the time.... double check

Doesn't like interacting with new people, and even people we already know sometimes.... Check

Hides behind the front line when stuff hits the fan.... Check

Once in a blue moon comes out of hiding and does exactly what is needed to be done in order to fix a situation.... Check

Bullied as a kid.... Check

26% Discord

"What fun is there in making sense" was a line I said many times for at least 2 years before Discord was even a thing.... Czec republic

Enjoys trolling others a little more than we probably should..... Interrobang

Hides true emotions behind an ocean-thick guise of sarcasm and dark humor... Banana

Abandonment issues.... Potato-baking Narwhal

İ̸̞̭̪̫̥̥̉ͧͭ͋̓̏̋̋̃͌̾́͢m̶ͬ̏̄ͤ̌̾ͪ̈́̆́͐͐̎͗͒̑͐̌ͬ͏̖̫͇̳̼̻̘͈͈̕ͅp̴̴̛̟̱͇̻̹̞̮̳̜̟͎͕̘͎̥͐ͤͥͣͪ̏̋̽ͣ͌̾͠ọ̢̬͖͙̼̯͖ͫ͊͆͆͋̀ͥͯ̓̀͑̿͌ͯ͌̂̓͘s͙̪̟̣̯̰͉̯̣͖̦̜͚͙̦̹̤̣̿͊̓ͯ̀̚͝s̨̗̯͓̤̪̹͈̮̰̦̱͇͇̩̩̮ͤ̈́ͣ̈́̍͘͠ͅͅi̸̡̜̼̳̭͉̤̠̗̠̘̹̘̞͑̋̔̓ͬ͌̾̄̾̋̈́̈́̅̉̏̆͞ͅb̵̡̛̭̬͚̠̫͖͕͐ͩ̑̇ͭ͗͌͋̎̀̚͘l̵̶̲͈̺̟̾͐ͮ̂ͩͮ̈́ͯ̕̕e̷ͮ̈̓̓̅ͪͬ͋ͮ͑̚͏̞̺̪̭̯̜̰͍̹̼͕͈̭̦̖͢ ̴̛̜͉͍͎͕̗ͯ̔̏ͯ͒͜t͙͓̝̬͚̘̟̲̞̫̼̠̲͚̦̣̱̔͑͋ͦͥ̓͐̽͐̊͆͒̐̍̚͞͝õ̸̡̨͎͈͈̲͇̹̯̼̪͈̣̹̙͓̗̭̽̆̏̑̑͑ͮ̒ͬ̆̑̾̌̂ͧ̔́ͅ ̵ͧ͂̍̃̅ͥͪͨͣͩ͏̨̙̙̼̩̞̣͔̮͙͈̠̮̠̖͓͜͜ǘ̑̽̊̒̀̓̇͋ͩ̅͆ͧ͊ͪ̈҉̦͉͉̝̼͙̯̲̻͓̜̗̫̥͍̘̮͖͚͢ṅ̵̼͓͈̱͉̖̪̆̀̚d̴̻̼͔̅ͬ͋̂̅̆ͩ̀̀͟ĕ̵̛͖̺̝͓̙̠̮̺̗̙ͬ̏͗ͩ̔͗̓ͮͣ̕͠r̓͗ͪ͋̎ͩͨͨ̚̚͏̵͇̞̙̬̲̖̥̤̥̦̣̝͚̲̺̱̣̳͞͠ş̷̸̵̪̭͍̫̼͉͕̬͒̍̇͌̆͘t̸̛̗͕̪̫̬̘͖̣̝͉̰̞͕͙ͨ̑ͯ́̌̑ͨ͠͠a̴̛̻̲̩̰̫͖̼̩̖̥͓̖ͧ̌̒̿͑͒̅̐̒͌ͮ̃͊̓̀͟ͅn̶̸̷̻͉͍͓̣͒͛̿ͪͧ̾̊ͧͮ̑̊d̢̨̗̝͓͉͈̼̯̪̫̆͐̓ͣ̈́̈́ͬͯͮͬ̚̚̕ ̦̯̟͎̫͈̣̱̘̙̞̪̝̩͌ͤ̇ͧ̇̆͗ͮ͋̂̆ͤͩͬ̚͟͜w̨͇̗̜͈̞̹̞̐̅͋̀͂̿̀́̚͢͠ͅh̨͚͍͎̥̝̤̤͎̞͆̔̋ͪ̑̉̿ͯ̆ͭ̿̈̊́́͘͢ą͎̠̜͔͙̯̭̮́̽̉̋̌͊͋̐̿ͩ͐̽ͤ̈́̔ͩͬ͠͞͞t̨̢̳͔̤̣̩̪̬̖̘̹͚ͤ̈͆ͭ̍̽̽̾ͦ̎͠͡ ̨͇̬͍̯͖̞̫͕̰̗̘͖̼͗̑ͬ͆ͤ̏͐ͮ͌ͩͩ̚͘͠͡w̵̵̨͚͖̥̩͕̹̻͈̩̘̓̆ͥͣ͐̽̊ͨ̍̋͒̄̊̆̿ͧ͠ĕ̶̻̮̠̹̟͕̪̖̝̯͓̦̳̥̰̭͂̋̓͢ͅͅ'̸̡̘͚͕͎̖̤̰̘̘͖̠̲̟͍̰̒͊͐̄̅͐̐̈́ͭͣ̉̓̉̽͘ͅṛ̨̹͖͙̎̇̆̋̃͗̈ͧͤ̊͗̍ͮ̈́̒̽ͫ̚͘͡e͗̔̊̃̎̎͑ͨ͒̋̐ͮ͏̷̧̘͎̹̞͉͇̳̫̱̟̩̘͍̙̼ ̡̛̰̫̼̦͎̬̰̞͓̩̰̭̿̍̽̏̄̈̀͠t̶̪̘̩̦͑̂̔͐̓̽̊̔̉̒ͯ̊̾̄̅͗́̀͠r̴̜͙̩̰̹͈͍͚̻͉̻̳̻̬̤͉̘̈̽̊́ͨͭ̅ͪ̌̿̍̑͛͋́͠ͅy̴̧͇͙͚̱͔̥͉͙̟̤̪̝̯̼͙͊̃̓͊͋͌̂͗̿͑͊̊͂͗͘͠͞i̴ͬ̌ͫ̾ͩͩ͑ͣ̈̾͛͑̈ͩͪͬ̆̚͏̹̤̜̤̥͍̻̫͈͓̯̳̘͇͢n̶̢̲̱̤̝͑̿ͭ̓̔̑ͨͥ͋̑g̶̨̹̺̫̩̻͖̱̱̯͙̖̞̩̝̮̫͂͂ͮ͛̽ͤ̍̓ͯ͐͊̈ͩ̆͑̈ͤ́́͘ͅ ̡̨͖̳̹͔̭̩͖̮͕̇̍ͥ̍̾ͩͦ̂́́ͦ̎̀̑͑̔́ͮ̚͠t̛͐ͩ̑ͣ̆̈́͋̉̀҉͏̯̩̞̲̘̠̥̝̫̠̬̩̫͙̱͎ͅŏ̵̴̡͎͖̱͙͉̦̝̲͇̟͂̓̔̈ͬ̿́̑͛̏ͭ̍͗̆ͣ̽͢͠ ̑́̎̔̊̂̇̒̐͐ͫ̍ͣ͏̴̗̠̞͔͓̙̬͍̳̲͘ͅş̣̥̥̣̣̲̰̮̤̞͗̓̽ͧ̿͊͆̄̓ͧ͌ͩ̑̓͒͆̀̚͢͝ͅa͚̤͈̩̳̫͆̈́ͯ͑̍̔̈͂́̚͢ͅy̶̴̴̛͉͇̣̜̠͚͕̬̬̑ͤ̒ͥ̔̇͂̆̋ ̷̨͋͊̔͛̋̒͒ͧ҉̣̭̞̮͚͕̠̪̜̜̹̩̬͓ͅs̴̢̗̯̱͎̲͔̏̈́̌ͦ͊̒̒̋̄͑̑̄ͧ̀͞͞o̡̞̜͈̲̙͇̺̲̥̟̮͇͓͎̘̦͗ͥ̈́ͣ̄́͠ͅm̴̩̤̭̱̘̦͇̬͗̑̓̍ͪ̓̓̽̎ͤͯ̀̌͡e̴̶̖̘̩̩̙̤͎͍͙̮̺̭̻͕ͧ͋́̿̔̒ͯ̈́͆̇̃͊̉ͪͮ͋̈͛͡ͅt̷̴͖͖̟̞͈͈̝͔̝̜̯̞̠̩ͨ̃͌̓̔̆̋̆͛i̵̮̦͕̒ͭͨ͠͞m̷̨̄̅̒ͥ͗̈́ͬͯ̉̐̎ͭ͆̄͐̅҉̺̘̹̜̣̰̤̣͉̖̯̪̳͖̼ȅ̷̠̪̦̝̟̦͙̥̘̩͚̪͕̠͈̝̙͈ͭ̑̈́͝s̸̡͙̙͕͓̗̝͓̯̻̯̘͈̼̱̱̼͐̊̊ͭ͋ͯ͊̉̅͑ͫ....... Drunk Scootaloo :scots:

i would be fluttershy, rainbow dash, and  derpy hooves. I choose those because i am shy sometimes, but I AM ENERGETIC!!!!. and, im clumsy, (aka droppng a whole gallon of milk on the floor)

• 3 weeks later...

Rarity: Lover of beauty and wearing cute clothes :) ...Oh and i like to think about romanc and being a princess too xD Basicly, a girly girl

Fluttershy: Sensitve, shy, likes nature. and of course VERY sensitive. also very caring

Pinkie Pie: Always smiling, and find cheer in the simpliest things, like flowers, and i like making others smile too :)

Edited by PinkuRiku

40% AJ: I'm a hard worker, I always work my way to things I want to achieve. I'm stubborn as a donkey, I love my family and have a very big one, at that. I'm friendly to others and a loving big sister to three little siblings.

40% Tree Hugger: I'm very calm. Rarely anything ever gets me mad. I love nature, animals and hiking, seeing new things. Traveling and learning is the key to freedom for me. I'm a vegetarian and very inspired by culture, lifestyles. I also engage in yoga from time to time and am very spiritual.

20% Rarity: I tend to be quite fashionable. I'll go crazy if colours ever clash with one another. I always like to look stylish and sew. I've also grown quite fond of gemstones and such things. <3 

But I'm also a little like Pinkie Pie, with my very random and positive side to things. <3

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

I am 40% Twilight, 35% Applejack, and 25% Rainbow. ^^ I'm Twilight because I'm a A type personality perfectionist and quite astute academically. I stress out over tests, can be socially awkward at times, and I love learning. I'm partially Applejack because I'm mature, stubborn at times, kind, and a leader that knows when to let others take charge. Last but certainly not least, I'm Rainbow Dash because she's intensely loyal to her friends and loves to have fun and joke around. ^^

Specifically by percentage? Well....

35% Fluttershy, cuz i'm VERY shy, compassionate, and love nature. 

30% Pinkie Pie, cuz of my extreme devotion to those i'm close to, my love of fun & sweets, and my tendency to say non sequitur things just to, ya know, say them. 

25% Twilight Sparkle, cuz of my natural curiosity, tendency to solve problems analytically, and having obsessive qualities. 

10% Applejack, cuz of my strong devotion to family, and belief in the value of hard work. 

WOW this took me forever to type! :P

I would say, im to 70 percent Fluttershy, because i am way to shy.

20 % Twilight, because i like to organize my Collections and 10 percent Rarity, because im also creative and i am an Artist.

I said im Twilight and Rarity only to 30 percent, because most of the time, im neither organizing nor drawing at the moment.

But im always shy.

I think.