Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Select three ponies to define your personality

Rethajni

Select three ponies to define your personality  

206 users have voted

1. 1. what pony you feel more identified?

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Luna/NMM
    • Celestia
    • Other Pony

Pinkie, Diane and Pie. For happiness and for my randomness in personal life!:pinkie:

Im sorry, I don't identify with anypony else.:adorkable:

Edited by Bastian

40% Starlight Glimmer: I'm a bit socially awkward and have anger management issues at times.

30% Twilight Sparkle: I was quite the bookworm when I was younger, and I've always been naturally curious.

30% Fluttershy: I can be shy sometimes, and I've always loved animals.

• Brohoof 3

Pinkie Pie - My excitement and energy. Plus my willingness to make others happy.

Fluttershy - I am rather shy and quiet. I love various animals. Plus, stage-fright.

Luna - I'll be honest, I am not really sure how canon Luna is like, so I am mostly referring to fanon Luna. Passionate, stores anger, but not really hateful. Tendancy to be jealous of people, especially those close to them, is rather high.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A mix of Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash. I'm not really like them that much, but we do share some similar characteristics like kindness, loving books, and having a competitive nature.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack, Derpy, Luna.

I never lie. :mlp_toldya: I'm probably about as smart as Derpy and regularly do odd things. :muffins: And Luna is my mysterious side. Like her, I like to help and don't expect anything in return. And I love the night. :LunaMCM:

• 2 months later...

Fluttershy. I have anxiety problems and self confidence issues. kindness used to be my Achilles heel.

Twilight. I'm not ocd but do overly worry about my responsibilities, sometimes hurting myself in order to not fail at them ever. At the same time I'm reliable and can count on me. Problem solver.

Luna. Troubled past that still haunts me. Loner. But i'm a good listener.

Fluttershy - I can be shy and anxious depending on the situation. Just like Fluttershy though, I've been getting a bit more assertive and extroverted over time. Plus, I try to be as kind as possible to the people I encounter. She's the one I relate to the most.

Twilight Sparkle - I tend to be a bit more on the intellectual side. I love looking at stats and am pretty book-smart. Plus, there's just something about Twilight that I kinda see in myself.

Pinkie Pie - I just like to have fun! I also like to try and give others a fun time. So I'm similar to Pinkie in that sense.

• 1 month later...

40% Fluttershy because I'm shy and I take a long time to open up with somepony new.

30% Starlight Glimmer because I can relate to her doing stupid things and having insecurities about it.

20% Rainbow Dash because I'm really lazy and straightforward even if I'm not sporty like her.

The perfect combo! :squee:

Edited by MysticWolficorn

• 3 years later...

Luna - Introverted night owl with a lot of emotional baggage.

Rarity - Dramatic, clean freak, creative, perfectionist. I wish I had her fashion sense.

Fluttershy - Animal person, introvert, soft spoken.

If I broke it down by percent? Probably something like:

Luna: 40%
Rarity: 40%
Fluttershy: 20%

If I did the same thing with G5 ponies…

Misty: Awkward at times, sort of an outcast, lots of emotional baggage. similar to Luna now that I think about it

Izzy: Free spirit, creative, cheerful, not really caring about what other people think and just kind of doing your own thing.

Sunny: Idealist, history buff, activism and the desire to change things for the better.

By precent, something like:

Misty: 30%
Izzy: 40%
Sunny: 30%