Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Select three ponies to define your personality

Rethajni

Select three ponies to define your personality  

206 users have voted

1. 1. what pony you feel more identified?

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Luna/NMM
    • Celestia
    • Other Pony

hm...

Top three would be Rainbow Dash,Fluttershy and Applejack.

35% Dash

30% Applejack

35% Fluttershy

AJ:  I'm a person that likes hands on work....I love wrenching on stuff. I'm very mechanically inclined.  I'm also a trades person...I'm a certified/licensed electrician.

Dash:  I'm pretty athletic, I do a LOT of biking, and me and my friends do friendly races.

Fluttershy: I'm pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people, or being in a large crowd of strangers, which is why I tend to not go to big events or strange places on my own.

I'd say 75% Twilight because I'm very nerdy, socially awkward for the most part, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist but not nearly as much as Rarity.

15% Pinkie but this side of me only really comes out when I'm around people I know and trust, so this doesn't happen too often IRL.

10% Fluttershy because well...I'm shy. I like foresty areas as well with peace and nothing but the "music" of nature.

For me, it would be Applejack because I'm also a hard-worker by nature and I'm also honest to a fault. I don't like to hide my thoughts and feelings even if it could compromise me. Like AJ, I can also be pretty stubborn in my ways and beliefs. I can also be quite caring to people who are close to me but also really practical when it comes to taking care of someone, which I think is similar to the way AJ deals with Applebloom. It kinda helps that my relationship with my sister is really similar to theirs.

Second, I would say Rainbow Dash to start with because I'm really competitive and determined to see things through when I do things that I like, particularly when it comes to sports, but can be really laid back whenever I've done everything I need to. As I'm gonna mention later in this post, I'm also honest to the point of bluntness and sometimes forget what having tact even means xD

Lastly would be Rarity. Tho I have nothing of her frivolousness, I do share in her generosity and have a tendency to put other's needs before mine. I help anyone whenever I can, however I can, and I absolutely love doing so. I think that is one of the biggest reasons I like Rarity along with the two I mentioned above :D

Edited by Freedan
  • Brohoof 1

Ok ill try,

id say im 45% fluttershy because im really shy around new people and I love animals.

25% Rarity because I can be a bit obsessive over my looks at times.

30% Luna because I love the everything about the night and I live on a nocturnal schedule, also I have some emotional issues id rather not discuss over a forum. also I long dreamed of living in a eternal night long before I started watching MLP.

45% Fluttershy because we share the same base personality type and some of our strengths and weaknesses. For example she is very empathetic (and some have claimed that that is why she does not give herself to others easily because it is overwhelming) and I am as well. I am not shy, per say, but the main weakness that I have in common with her is her Flutterrage. It takes a LOT to get it out, but I am scary as heck if it ever does. Provoking someone like Fluttershy is a baaaad idea. I also used to get made fun of when I was little.

40% Twilight because the way that she interacts with ponies on a day to day basis is similar to the way I speak with people. I also enjoy learning and trying to find new information about certain topics. Twilight's introversion is more similar to my own - she is not shy, she just recharges her energy through being alone. But she loves her friends and she is a people person despite her introversion.

15% Rarity because I have a bit of a creative streak and while I am not talented with a sewing machine, I am with singing and writing. I also admire beauty. I also have strong opinions about balancing quality with budget and not just getting the cheapest thing out there... not really sure if Rarity is actually like that but I can see her being like that more than anyone. I am also a fan of finding ways to make my outer beauty (hair, face, nails) healthier. Not religiously, but enough to get facials and use salon shampoo (that I get for cheap at Ulta!! Love that place).

Edited by RockinRarity

3? Perfect number.

50% Applejack - Integrity is a huge thing for me and I try as hard as I can to be honest with myself and with other people. Although I don't have the most active lifestyle, I have some workaholic tendencies and identified a lot with the ending of The Last Roundup

40% Twilight - Self-enforced loneliness/lack of social life, problems with anxiety (Lesson Zero was scary because that's me), a bit of dorkiness, and you've got me. 

10% Pinkie - I'm a natural comedian. Cheerful, loud, and trying to make people laugh all the time.

• Brohoof 1

50% RD because i love fast-paced action which is why I play Sonic the Hedgehog.

20% Twilight. I care about my education and how well I do on tests in school.

30% Pinkie Pie. I love making people laugh. It makes me laugh myself to see their grin on their face!

post-18605-0-93231400-1377221991.jpg

I am:

40% Fluttershy: I'm pretty shy in real life, but I've overcome it. I also have a bit of a temper, but I rarely show it, And, I'm pretty sensitive and kind.

20% Pinkie Pie: I have random moments of craziness, and I love my friends and having fun.

40% Twilight Sparkle: I'm a huge bookworm, and I'm pretty intelligent. I'm also a bit socially awkward.

I would have to say 100% Fluttershy.  But since I have to pick 3, 90% Fluttershy, 5% Ditzy Do, and 5% Queen Chrysalis (everyone's got a little bit of Chrysalis) :D

Fluttershy, because I am super shy.  I can't even talk around people or I start shaking and my voice stops working.  I'm super quiet when I am able to talk.  I absolutely love animals though.  If I could just live with animals and not people, I would.

Ditzy, because I'm very clumsy.  I'm also very forgetful and don't know what's going on half the time.

And Chrysalis, because every now and then, I get a little evil streak.

Edited by ScumCandy

• 2 weeks later...

60% Fluttershy: I'm very shy in real life, I am super quiet, I'm an introvert, I love animals, and I'm kind to people I trust.

20% Pinkie Pie: I am very childish and I prefer to look at the bright side of things. I also have a Pinkamena Diane Pie side to me.

20% Twilight: I love reading and I'm a huge nerd.

Edited by StormRunner

10b7d9e105f73d69e34886c643457a3d_zps7571

Not sure I really need to say more than that, but since I have to I will. I think this test really nailed me right on the head. I know it isn't 3 ponies, but I think the way the other 3 besides AJ are all evenly split is perfect.

At least 70% AJ: I'm very honest, hard working (I did grow up on a farm after all), it's pretty hard for me to accept help from somepony else, don't enjoy cheating unless someone else does it first but even then I'd prefer to win on the square, always willing to lend a hoof without expecting anything in return, to name a few things that relate me to AJ.

The remaining 30% is split between Fluttershy, Twilight, and Pinkie: I'm overly shy until I get to know you, I love animals (mostly cats and dogs, but anything really), I'm a total geek for a lot of things, a bit OCD about a few things, and I really enjoy making people smile/laugh/even making a clown of myself to make those I know/care for happy.

I would probably be 60% Fluttershy since I am so shy by nature and I also love animals. My friends think that I talk too much about my pets. Then I would be 20% Nightmare Moon since I can get jealous easily and 20% Twilight Sparkle because I am a nerd. My friends think I study way too much but my parents think that I waste too much time on video games

40% Fluttershy: I'm probably too kind for my own good, because I often feel like a doormat. I am quick to forgive, and I am usually fairly shy and quiet, at least until I get to know you (then I'm pretty much Pinkie Pie.) I'm more of an animal person than people person, and I can be a tad bit self-conscious.

35% Applejack: I strive to be a person of great integrity, wisdom, and honesty. I'm very sincere and understanding, but I'm also stubborn as a mule, and I can be a bit prideful too.

25% Twilight Sparkle: I'm the definition of a nerd. Sometimes I'm a major worrywart, and I let my nerves get to me a lot. I always performed well in school because I'm very studious and diligent. Oh, and socially awkward, let's not forget that.

I'm trying really hard to become less like Fluttershy and more like Applejack. I'll keep Flutter's GOOD traits, but I want to ditch as many of her weaknesses as possible. ;)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight, Applejack, Rarity

33% Twilight since I'm reasonably smart and like to study a lot about the things I like to do

33% Applejack since I'm honest, dependable, and care for my family

33% Rarity since I try to be generous when I can be and strive only to be myself

Roughly speaking anyway. :huh:

Meh, do I really have to do percentages? :P

Anyway, the ponies:

Fluttershy is my shy yet caring side. I fear rejection and that leads me to not be as outgoing as I always should be. However that doesn't stop me from trying to be as courteous and polite as possible to everybody.

Twilight is my naturally nerdy side. I have a very scientific mind and try to think through logic and rationalize everything. To me, if science cannot potentially explain it, it doesn't exist.

Pinkie Pie is my carefree and comedic side. I always like to make sure people are having a good time and try to cheer them up if they're feeling down. I'm the guy at a funeral cracking jokes.

Edited by Dinos4Ever

There is some Fluttershy in me, because I'm very quiet arround new people and can't really tak to them. I'm often very clumsy, so I guess I could say I have Derpy. But the most outstanding resemblance I have, is the one towards Twilight Sparkle, because I'm sophisticated and read all the time. Also I'm a student.

I'm also pretty sure I could replace Derpy with somepony else, but right now I really have no idea who...

Rainbow dash = 70% (I love sport, running around and being awesome)

Pinky = 20% ( I tend to bounce around in excitement a lot........)

Twilight = 5% ( reading and writing are passions)

Fluttershy = 5% ( I blush a lot)

Pic below explains more.

post-19632-0-65144400-1379066542_thumb.jpg

Edited by SkyStorm

Fluttershy: 35% ;)

I am quite shy when meeting new people, sometimes shy even with people I know or have already met.  I also love animals and can be quite kind when I want to be.  Maybe a bit too kind.

People think they can be a jerk to me and I won't do anything about it.  And you know what?  Their right.  I won't.

Pinkie Pie: 30% :lol:

When I'm not shy, I can be bouncy, bubbly and happy!  I can be quite sociable when I want to.  I also end up talking a lot at some times.

I can also be a bit crazy!  And end up becoming depressed.

Rarity: 35% :D

I think that I'm quite creative and I certainly have passion.  I can be a bit over dramatic as well and I also love to be pretty and have pretty things.  But at the same time, I can be very generous.

Seriously though, very generous.  You have no idea. xD

Edited by Feather Gem

finally! i've been waiting for this kind of post!

63% Fluttershy: timid, shy, sensitive, but you do NOT mess with my friends.

20% pinkie pie: once i'm a friend, i'm usually happy with you. and i have a wild personality at times. i can get really ecited especially with fandoms.

17% Twilight: smart, sometimes socially awkward, i much prefer things to make sense and be logical.

Hmmm, let's see....

Ive got a lot of Derpy in me as i find stumble around A LOT for some reason.

I've a little fluttershy as well as im quiet as all get out around new people, but ive also a decent chunk of Pinkie as im energetic as hell in a group of friends.

And last there's the Dashie/Trixie part where im too damn full of myself for my own good. Though, unlike Trixie, i can actually usually back up what i say.

So I guess that would be 60% Fluttershy, 30% Twilight Sparkle, 10% Applejack (combination of results and personal opinion).

Being mostly Fluttershy doesn't surprise me at all, but I was expecting a bit more Pinkie Pie.

Edited by Frith is Magik

The highest one for me is most certainly Pinkie Pie. I'm a grown adult, but psshhh who needs growing up? I'm energetic, bouncy, and even talk like her. xD Party of One also describes me so much, it's not even funny. I'm exactly that level of paranoid. (And I'm sick and tired of people calling Pinkie Pie insane. She's just very social, and her friends are what keep her happy. When you've made some good friends, and it looks like they're turning on you, it can be very hard to deal with).

Number two for me would probably be Rainbow Dash. It's hard for me to go into detail here, because it's been a while... But I do recall very much relating to Rainbow Dash's past and feelings in the episode where she performs the rainboom in the competition. Otherwise, like her I tend to sometimes become arrogant and rude. I hate it, but I can't hide it. It happens... The internet did it to me, I swear. D:

Number three is actually a very tough one for me. There are plenty of moments where I can relate with the rest of the mane six. Probably Rarity, Fluttershy, and Twilight Sparkle more than the Applejack. But I don't know.

60% Rarity - I worry about the little things..I want everything to be and looks perfect..Also I create music..like she makes dresses.
25% Applejack - Honest, first to myself.
15% Fluttershy - have a little shyness..at least had earlier:)

Edited by ArtemYegorov