Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Select three ponies to define your personality

Rethajni

Select three ponies to define your personality  

207 users have voted

1. 1. what pony you feel more identified?

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Luna/NMM
    • Celestia
    • Other Pony

• 3 weeks later...

50% Fluttershy: I'm quiet and shy when my friends aren't around or even with them when I have a bad day, animals cheer me up

25% Pinkie Pie: When I'm with my friends we have a good time by playing tons mario kart or gang beasts on my portable projector at school (lol @ the teachers who run in at our screaming)

25% Rarity: I try to look presentable and good so strangers don't suspect anything (hehe)

50% Rainbow Dash - I am extremely loyal, and awesome! :) Thats about it actually, but that's a large part of who I am.

40% Pinkie Pie - I love laughing with my friends, and I can't really remember a day friends and didn't laugh. Laughter is great, and I really don't like any one to be sad. I always change out with my friends, and laugh all day long.

10% Fluttershy - I am really quite and shy around those I don't know, but that doesn't matter much, because I only change out with three people that I know, so I'm not really around strangers. I am quite around my friends unintentionally, and I don't really like large crowds.

I am most like Twilight, Fluttershy, and Luna.

Twilight: We share a respect for friendship and a love for the scientific method.

Fluttershy: I love animals; I love watching them, studying them, petting them, etc. I would love to help Fluttershy with field research.

Luna: I can have a huge ego and am somewhat counterculture. I also experiment with the dream state.

• 4 weeks later...

When I first started watching I thought I was a combination of Fluttershy, Rainbowdash and Pinkie Pie..now I'm unsure

Fluttershy for sure though I have a hard time believing in myself and I am always so very anxious around people and worried I'll mess up everything.

I thought Rainbowdash because I am brave and I am trying to be more athletic..and I thought Pinkie Pie because I'm really super random sometimes...BUT

I'm also a lot like Luna.. I was cast as the badguy in my family or the black sheep and my friends did the same, but I'm really mostly sweet I think...idk. I do have a darkside of sorts though but I'm not quite evil.

I see myself in Applebloom too because I really want to find out what's special about me and I wish I looked older. I'm 22 and I look 12 it's annoying..

In exact percentage?

Well, with strangers: 80% Big Macintosh, 20% Fluttershy. (Can't think of a third pony.)

With my friends: 40% Rainbow Dash, 30% Applejack and the other 30% would be something like Sonata Dusk if she counts.

Just 3? D:

47% Rainbow Dash - I can be very competitive when it comes to sports. I enjoy challenging myself with anything involving physical activities. Unlike Dash, I'm not boastful (I used to brag a bit when I was younger though :P).

18% Fluttershy - I can be shy while meeting new people. Plus I can be very awkward during social situations :lol: Sometimes I can be a push over, but over the years I've become more assertive. But I don't like animals as much as she does.

35% Pinkie Pie - I love to make people smile. I like to be funny with people, I don't get sad very often, and I don't care what others think of me (well, sometimes). I always like to make jokes and that's what I'm known for in real life. My friend says I'm a big ball of joy (not literally, I'm not fat :P) and yes, I enjoy sweets just like Pinkie does. :lol:

60% Fluttershy because I tend to have similar social behaviors as her.

30% Maud Pie because I have things I have no strong feelings for that lots of people do

10% Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon because during my down periods, I tend to say bad things

33.3% Fluttershy, because I'm super shy, have a quiet voice, and I love animals.

33.3% Rainbow Dash, because I'm a major tomboy, really lazy, and loyal to my friends. Oh, and I hate losing.

33.3% Twilight Sparkle, because I'm a nerd.

(Percentages are rounded)

80% Rainbow Dash - I always try my most and rub it in if I win, I can/do overdo it sometimes. Loyal to my true friends too.

5% Trixie - I'm boastful and flashy

15% Lightning dust - I'm careless and think of only my performance in certain situations.

Edited by Tempest Shift

• 2 weeks later...

70% :blush:- I can be very shy around new people, and peace and quiet really appeals to me. :)

20% :wacko:- I'm kinda like her in her first few episodes, in that I don't know all that much about friendship. Plus, we're both bookworms ;)

10% :wat:- I really don't feel comfortable with telling a lie, and sometimes I may take on more work than I really should do.

50% Rainbow Dash - I'm very competitive and I hate to lose. I sometimes brag and can overdue it too especially on Call of Duty or if my team wins in the NFL or college football. I'm really loyal to my friends.

45% Applejack - I'm very hard working at school and at my job and I cannot lie, no matter what it is.

5% Pinkie Pie - I love bringing a smile to people's faces.

Edited by RainbowDash72

65% Fluttershy - Definitely the dominant part of my personality, very shy, and (at times) excessively nice.

30% Twilight - I can get very obsessive over certain things and can get stressed if not everything goes to plan.

5% Rainbow Dash - A very small part of my personality and one you rarely see, but it's definitely there. I almost never get competitive but when I do it's very noticeable. I can also be lazy and value loyalty highly.

Twilight Sparkle - because I see a lot of my anxiety in her and the way she likes everything to be a certain way or it throws her off.

Applejack - because I'm always running around doing things for other people

Fluttershy - because I am painfully shy.

I think Rainbow Dash is my favourite pony because I see her as the person I would love to be.

50% Fluttershy: In real life I am very shy like her, but I can rage so hard at points even at strangers just like her in episodes where she is not in control of herself.

25% Twilight: I'm nerdy just like her.

25% Pinkie pie: I can be very insane in my behavior sometimes, just like her personnality.

50% Applejack: I am bound by honor to not lie unless in the circumstances it will cause harm not to. Plus I tend to be protective over the people I'm close to. (That is when I have them) Oh and also with determination. When I'm determined to do something I do everything I can to make sure it happens. I almost died once because of that.

10% Pinkie Pie: I laugh at everything, ridiculously bad humor or not I laugh still. Plus when I have a full night's sleep I tend to be witty.

40% Twilight: I study everything I can first-hand. But not exactly stuff that will be much help in the future. I analyze people, strategies, distance, time, life itself, love, personality, etc. I use almost all the information every day in crazy equations in my head that are estimated with unreal measurements.

100% Rarity: I love art and being fabulous.

Edited by Ryzu