Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Select three ponies to define your personality

Rethajni

Select three ponies to define your personality  

206 users have voted

1. 1. what pony you feel more identified?

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Luna/NMM
    • Celestia
    • Other Pony

Errr... I think I'm about 45% Twilight, because I really likereading and learning about stuff, and I'm kind of organized, I'm 50% Flyttershy, because I'm really shy around people I don't know, and also shy around people I do know... I'm also about 5% Luna, because I really appreciate the night.

50% Rarity, 25% Fluttershy, and 25% Twilight Sparkle. 

Rarity because of her element of generosity. I love to lend peeps a hand and such. :3 Fluttershy, because I tend to be shy irl and I am very kind to animals. Twilight because of her organizational skills and how she's a neat freak, like I am. haha. oh and she likes to read!

Let's see here... I will break this down into 4 groups: Dominant (Primary); Auxiliary (Secondary); Tertiary (Third); and Inferior (Fourth).
By the way, I'm only using this specific breakdown into these groups because it's how the MBTI test breaks down its functions as well.

Dominant: Applejack.

I was born and raised in a very country area.  My hometown has a population of about 2500 people.  My high school had about 230 kids.  My high school grad-class had 43 kids.  We have one set of stoplights, right by the main grocer (County Market).  The only other store in town is Dollar General.  We have two Casey's gas stations, no others.  And then we probably have like 7 bars and 7 churches, lmao.  When I went to college (currently I'm a sophomore), I kid you not... one of my instructors told me "You have harsh R's," LOL... Thanks... So that bugged subconsciously, and now I don't have as much of an accent as I used to, heh... Also, for what "country-ness" this may be worth: I drive a truck, I have a motorcycle and a four-wheeler, and my mom has 2 horses.

Auxiliary: Luna.

I'm an introverted nighthawk... my brain prefers the nocturnal circadian rhythm, which does conflict with when I should be awake for classes, so I sometimes have random fits of inomnia due to lack of sleep, which thus causes me to have even less sleep.  Yay.  But I do love the night.  I feel more alert when the sky is dark and the stars and the moon are out.  Even when I sleep, my dreams often take place during twilight (the time of day/night where the sun is just below the horizon; either before sunrise, or after sunset) - as in, literally IN the dream itself it is usually twilight, not necessarily the real life time when I'm dreaming.  

Tertiary: Fluttershy.

I love love itself.  I love to be loving, caring, compassionate, and just warm-hearted in general.  I love animals.  I love helping people.  It is just a part of me to be kind-hearted.  I like doing things for others without expecting anything in return.  To me, the gift itself is giving [something] to others.  Now, you might think this sounds more like Rarity, considering her element of generosity, but alas, I beg to differ for my sake, because I am introverted.  Which may seem odd, to pair introversion with "giving" but it's true.  I'm not utterly shy, but I'm not outgoing either.

Here's where it gets tricky to understand...

Inferior: Pinkie Pie.

Wait, whaaat?  How can that be?  I'm introverted!  Lol... Let me tell you why - I have ADHD.  And yes, while it has gotten better as I've gotten older, and while most of the symptoms are suppressed with prescription medication...  I do still, from time to time, have a few impulsive behaviors.  

But wait... if I have ADHD... does this not contradict being moderately shy/introverted?  No.  Because most of the time I am not hyper.  That is why this is my "inferior (fourth) function" here; it's just that sometimes I am (hyper), and the randomness/impulsivity is why I am choosing Pinkie Pie for this function.  I'm also choosing her because I like to make people smile.  

---

Honorable Mention: Twilight.

Basically, I'm a nerd.  Yes, a country boy gearhead who is a computer science major, and who also is a brony.  Hehehe, what a wonderful paradox.  I love cars and computers.  I know alot about both.  I can do some simple maintenance on vehicles, such as changing spark plugs, changing tires, changing brake pads, installing radios/speakers/etc., and a few other things.  Also, I'm kind of a self-learned lubrication expert.  I'm talking about motor oil.  I could probably write a 10 page paper explaining the knowledge I have about motor oil without using the internet or any sources.  And as it would follow, I love changing oil in cars, too.  But one other aspect that really makes me like Twilight... is the way she acts in Lesson Zero.  I am very much like that.  Not the craziness, but the worrying about getting things done on time, and getting them done to the best of my ability.  If a deadline is lurking and I don't have something done I may start to freak out a little bit.  Maybe not to the extent that was shown in the episode, but still similarly.

---

The collaboration of the above into a summarized conclusion:

I'm an introverted country boy who is slightly nocturnal, who is very loving, caring, and compassionate, who is sometimes impulsive, who is a slightly an OCD perfectionist... and, who is sometimes also a bit redundant.  Lol.  

~ Miles

• Brohoof 3

I would sort my personality into three ponies but I don't really know what the percentages would be;

Twilight Sparkle: In a way her story is like mine. I have always been a bit socially awkward and in school and university I was obsessed with getting good grades so I didn't have any close friends for a big chunk of my life. It's only recently that I've turned things around and starred to make friends (I guess you would say I discovered the magic of friendship :lol:)

Fluttershy: Like Fluttershy, I tend to be quite shy and timid (although not to the extent that I used to be) and I hate confrontation. I frequently wonder if, like Fluttershy, I'm too nice and innocent for my own good.

Pinkie Pie: Now, this is an element of my personality which had lain dormant for years, covered up by my low confidence and insecurities. Now that I'm getting better, this part of me is starting to surface. I find that I can be a cheerful and quite random person when I want to be. I like to know that I'm making people happier and helping them if they need it.

I think that FlutterShy, AppleJack, and Twilight Sparkle do a part in defining my personality in different ways. 

Applejack: 40%. I'm very hard working, honest, and take pride in what I do.

Rainbow Dash30%. At times I can be flamboyant and extravagant, but I am very loyal and trusting.

Pinkie Pie: 30%. Give me the chance, and I can go full party animal. I can make anyone laugh, and in general enjoy having a good time.

I'm mostly like Fluttershy, I love animals, I'm shy and quiet, I get nervous a lot and I get pushed around sometimes by others.

I'm like Applejack because I can be a hard worker, sometimes working myself past exhaustion. I can be stubborn as well.

I'm like Twilight because I have a love for reading.

Twilight Sparkle: I love to learn, read books, and am somewhat of a leader.

Pinkie Pie: I can be a goofball around people, I am very social and I love going to parties.

Fluttershy: I am an animal lover and I can be somewhat anxious. (presenting in front of the class etc.)

Sorry but I'll choose 4 instead.

Rarity - I love makeup, hair, fashion, style, dressing up, all that fun stuff.

Fluttershy - I'm quiet, introverted, and love animals.

Luna - I'm a night owl, and love dreams/nightmares, I have a dark side to me too...I just like 'dark' things in general.

Derpy Hooves - I'm pretty clumsy, and say many things people probably facepalm too.

Let's see here... I will break this down into 4 groups: Dominant (Primary); Auxiliary (Secondary); Tertiary (Third); and Inferior (Fourth).

By the way, I'm only using this specific breakdown into these groups because it's how the MBTI test breaks down its functions as well.

---

Nice to see another MBTI enthusiast here  :yay:

As for me, using Miles' template but with not as much detail since it's 2am here and my cognitive functions aren't really functional right now...

Primary: Pinkie Pie

This is mostly due to both me and her being ENFP, also known as "Those crazy permasmiling happy ponies". I can relate to her on more levels than I'd like to admit.

Auxiliary: Rainbow Dash

Due to my somewhat cool and confident appearance, "appearance" being the key word here. I'm insecure as hell, but I always do my best to look awesome, with very convincing results. However, I am not as brave or loyal as she is.

Tertiary: Twilight

Knowledge, I haz it. 

However, mine didn't come from studying rather than just assimilating random information from both the internet and real life, processing it and remembering it well

Inferior: Fluttershy

Due to my INNER insecurity and that occasional "I am weak and helpless" feeling. However, I'm very far from being shy or as easily scared (and adorable) as she is.

Edited by External Project

Well I'm half fluttershy cause I'm easily scared and shy but also caring,and half applejack since I'm also hardworking and get the job done fast plus I'm not scared of getting my hands dirty.

Edited by Scootabot

70% Fluttershy - because I'm shy and quiet most of the time.

20% Pinkie Pie - Because I like sugar and sweet stuff even though I'm skinny

10% Derpy - Because I forget things sometimes and I'm sometimes clumsy.

45% Celestia, as I tend towards dignity and always try to be the Guardian, steadfast in trying to help others.

45% Twilight Sparkle for it is my aim to know as much as I can.

10% Derpy Hooves because a little fun and sillyness never hurts.

50% Twilight: I value education, I love to learn new things, I like reading, and I am somewhat of a leader.

25% Pinkie Pie: I can be a goofball at times, I want to make my friends happy, and I love a good party.

25% Applejack: I try my best to be honest, I am a hard worker, and I value my family.

I'm about 55% Twilight because I get really anxious and worried about things. I also have OCD and can get obsessed with something very quickly. I am also autistic.

I'm around 35% Rarity because I tend to make mountains out of molehills, and am a tad vane and selfish.

I'm around 10% Pinkie because I am OCCASIONALLY hyperactive and I have ADD.

Twilight Sparkle and Rarity are the two ponies most like me, and I greatly connect with Princess Celestia... though my favorite is Princess Luna. Yet I do find myself defending Princess Celestia more and being a speaker of her goodness, so I don't know for sure anymore. Rainbow Dash is the pony I am least like and have never really related to, and is the Mane Six I consider my least favorite.

Taking the Pony Personality test shows this:

img-3374065-1-2lke9oy.jpg

img-3374065-2-banner_twilight.jpg

Edited by EquestrianScholar

• 4 weeks later...

70% like Rainbow Dash because I'm competitive, don't like to lose, don't like to be lonely, act as though I'm not afraid of anything

25% like Derpy because I can be clumsy at times and don't have a whole lot of friends, but I try to be nice to everyone

5% like Fluttershy because I'm sensitive sometimes and love animals

• Brohoof 1

20% like Twilight because I love reading and books.

30% like Fluttershy because sometimes I can be shy and introverted.

50% like Pinkie, cause normally I'm super outgoing and bubbly :D

• Brohoof 1

I went with Rarity for the sewing craft skills and high class taste, Rainbow for the "better is better" mentality and brash honesty, and Luna for being a shut in with isolation-induced neuroses.