Smokin'HotRarity

94 users have voted

1. 1. Is pizza a vegetable?

• Yes
    • No

A dough base is wheat.

Tomatoes are a fruit.

Cheese is dairy, sausages are meat.

The only "vegetable" in a pizza would come from the peppers...

If you even get peppers. I watched a show on Discovery and apparently 1/4 of America eats pizza with any other topping other than pepperoni and extra cheese!

Oh my gosh, Congress, can't you see that we're the laughing stock of the world already? It makes more sense to make pizza illegal in cafeterias than to call it a vegetable!

Edited by Pony Joe

AMERICANS SUFFERING FROM OBESITY? DURRR WHAT TO DO? HERP DERP, GREAT SOLUTION! TELL AMERICANS PIZZA IS A VEGETABLE! THAT OUGHTA STOP OBESITY, RIGHT?

HERPADERPA, GREAT SOLUTION! WE R GENIUZ!!!111!One

(please don't take this too seriously)

• Brohoof 7

Just so you guys know, Congress didn't just sit down and say, "Pizza? That there's a vegetable." They just decided to state that the tomato sauce included in pizza counted as a serving of vegetables. Of course, that's still a really stupid thing to do, since tomatoes are fruits.

The Reagan Administration did something like this in order to justify ketchup being served in school cafeterias, if I recall correctly; that is, they defined tomatoes as a vegetable and said children were receiving proper servings.

I think we can chalk this up to one of those wonky government decisions which is driven by expediency and lack of knowledge.

Makes as much sense as this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYrcsmJnio

makes perfect sense...he was bullied in school for being an otaku, speaking broken english and watched too many reruns of dark knight. next his teacher asked him to do something and he wrote "shit" instead due to being in a bad mood because of the bullying. next he sucks at english so he has to steal someone else's homework and gets caught. then he goes to an anime convention because he is an otaku. then he starts smoking cigs grows a beard and becomes a serial killer. Edited by glitterlicious