Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is pizza a vegetable?

Smokin'HotRarity

94 users have voted

1. 1. Is pizza a vegetable?

• Yes
    • No

Sometimes I am embarrassed to live in a country with so many obese people.

Usually, obese people say "my metabolism is slow", and I can understand that may be the case for some people.

There was this kid in my elementary school, she was very overweight (I'm not trying to be mean to anyone here).

She literally went out to eat 5 out of 7 days a week. She said her metabolism was slow.

Really?

I know there's a lot of people who eat fast food a LOT, which is disgusting.

These people make America look bad.

It's quite embarrassing, you wouldn't believe how many times I went to play a game online,

and when people saw I was from America, they accused me of being a fat, lazy asshole.

Luckily, I am blessed with high metabolism, but I really only eat fast food about

5 times a year.

I hope I didn't offend anyone; I was just stating my feelings about the "overweight issue" going on.

• Brohoof 1

*Conspiracy time* The American government proclaimed that tomatoes (which are actually fruit) to make sure they don't have to change the current diet of young students which would take up funds.

Just to make it clear, one thing CAN be both a fruit and a vegetable.

Fruits and vegetables are not opposites. The word "fruit" refers to the ovary of a plant which contains the seeds. "Vegetable" simply refers to a plant that is cultivated for its edible part, whether it's the root, the stem, the fruit, etc.

So by definition tomatoes are both fruits and vegetables since they are the seed-bearing part of the tomato plant and they are cultivated. So are cucumbers, and apples, and any other fruit that is cultivated.

However, carrots, onions, beets, potatoes, etc. are only vegetables since they don't have seeds.

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 1

This decision was essentially prompted as a result of Congressional laws being passed to try and make the diets of students in public schools healthier. The various food lobbies lobbyed against it and this compromise resulted, where the actual food being served in the schools barely changes at all because of changes to the legal definition that allows for things like pizza to still be served in massive quantities, instead of healthier foods.

makes perfect sense...he was bullied in school for being an otaku, speaking broken english and watched too many reruns of dark knight. next his teacher asked him to do something and he wrote "shit" instead due to being in a bad mood because of the bullying. next he sucks at english so he has to steal someone else's homework and gets caught. then he goes to an anime convention because he is an otaku. then he starts smoking cigs grows a beard and becomes a serial killer.

Wrong! He never said he was one, only that people thought he was. But I admire your tenacity and power of understanding, sir. I challenge you to make sense of the next one (warning NSFW reading):

On Pizza,

No, it is not a vegetable.

Wrong! He never said he was one, only that people thought he was. But I admire your tenacity and power of understanding, sir. I challenge you to make sense of the next one (warning NSFW reading):

On Pizza,

No, it is not a vegetable.

I'm sorry, but was I supposed to be laughing when I watched that? I've written some vore/guro stuff, but for some reason the way this guy is reading makes it funny!

There is a pizza growing out if the little tree i planted!

And its a Kebab pizza with meat and garlic sauce on it.

Cant wait until its a fully grown pizza.

Problem, logic?

Edited by Vicke
  • Brohoof 2