Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Is anyone else excited for GTA V?

Electric Velocity

I'm sorry but nothing beats the old ones like San Andreas. Games nowadays are focused on taking your money through DLC. I miss the days when unlocking something in a game meant you actually had spend time playing the game.

If we are talking all GTA games, GTA Vice City takes the cake. GTA III revolutionized the sand box games, and GTA Vice City only elevated the genre, and the location was the greatest. San Andreas was my second favorite, it was a good one with all the different things you could do. GTA IV was no good, but V looks to top it big time.

I am so hyped for this game. I rarely preorder games but I just had to preorder the special edition for PS3. Never in my life have I been so excited for a game before. 

tumblr_mro74f7x5j1saea7uo1_400.gif

But I still love The Last of Us.

Edited by Spontaneous Me

I'm extremely excited for it. I will probably get it as soon as I can when it is released for the PS3. I love that they added aircraft to this one, and I've always loved character customization in games; so that part of the game looks nice too. Animal life is a nice feature too, and going my hunting might be fun. I'm also really excited for GTA Online too.