Fresh Nonsense

Cast Character List : Equestrian Empire

Here is the list for the Equestrian Empire cast characters, and if already taken, the person who plays them. If you have no idea what Equestrian Empire is and would like to know more, please view this link.

Tier-1:

Tier-2:

• Apple Bloom -AVAILABLE-
  • Babs Seed -AVAILABLE-
  • Big Macintosh -AVAILABLE-
  • Braeburn -AVAILABLE-
  • Cheerilee -AVAILABLE-
  • Cheese Sandwich -AVAILABLE-
  • Chief Thunderhooves -AVAILABLE-
  • Daring Do -AVAILABLE-
  • Derpy Hooves(Ditzy Doo) -AVAILABLE-
  • Diamond Tiara -AVAILABLE-
  • Doctor Whooves - Kulstor-
  • Gilda -AVAILABLE-
  • Granny Smith -AVAILABLE-
  • Lightning Dust -AVAILABLE-
  • Maud Pie -AVAILABLE-
  • Marble Pie -AVAILABLE-
  • Mrs Harshwinny -AVAILABLE-
  • Moon Dancer - AVAILABLE-
  • Sassy Saddles - -AVAILABLE-
  • Scootaloo -AVAILABLE-
  • Silver Spoon -AVAILABLE-
  • Shining Armor - Temporarily unavailable -
  • Soarin -AVAILABLE-
  • Spitfire -AVAILABLE-
  • Sweetie Belle - AVAILABLE
  • (The Great and Powerful) Trixie - PathfinderCS -
  • Vinyl Scratch/DJ PON-3 - AVAILABLE -
  • Zecora -AVAILABLE-

Tier-3:

• Aloe Blossom* -AVAILABLE-
  • Amira -AVAILABLE-
  • Bon Bon -AVAILABLE-
  • Button Mash -AVAILABLE-
  • Carrot Cake -AVAILABLE-
  • Cherries Jubilee -AVAILABLE-
  • Cloudchaser -AVAILABLE-
  • Coco Pommel -AVAILABLE-
  • Cup Cake -AVAILABLE-
  • Cranky Doodle Donkey -AVAILABLE-
  • Fancy Pants -AVAILABLE-
  • Featherweight -AVAILABLE-
  • Flam - AVAILABLE -
  • Fleur de Lis - AVAILABLE -
  • Flim - AVAILABLE -
  • Fido (Diamond Dog) -AVAILABLE-
  • Filthy Rich -AVAILABLE-
  • Garble -AVAILABLE-
  • Goldie Delicious -AVAILABLE-
  • Haakim -AVAILABLE-
  • Hoity Toity -AVAILABLE-
  • Iron Will -AVAILABLE-
  • Little Strongheart -AVAILABLE-
  • Lotus Blossom* -AVAILABLE-
  • Lyra -AVAILABLE-
  • Mayor Mare -AVAILABLE-
  • Night Light -AVAILABLE-
  • Nurse Redheart - AVAILABLE -
  • Octavia -AVAILABLE-
  • Photo Finish -AVAILABLE-
  • Pipsqueak -AVAILABLE-
  • Pony Joe -AVAILABLE-
  • Prim Hemline -AVAILABLE-
  • Prince Blueblood -AVAILABLE-
  • Pound Cake -AVAILABLE-
  • Pumpkin Cake -AVAILABLE-
  • Rumble -AVAILABLE -
  • Sapphire Shores -AVAILABLE-
  • Snails -AVAILABLE-
  • Snips -AVAILABLE-
  • Suri Polomare -AVAILABLE -
  • Trenderhoof -AVAILABLE-
  • Twilight Velvet -AVAILABLE- 
  • Twist -AVAILABLE-
  • Troubleshoes -AVAILABLE-
  • Zine Quill -AVAILABLE-

*NOTE: These characters will require collaboration on back stories with other players because of the fact that not only are they related, but they are twins. Which means that back stories will need to be similar yet distinct. For this reason, As soon as an application is received for either Lotus or Aloe, the corresponding sister will immediately become unavailable until that character is finalized. Because one of them has to be established for the other application to be made. This rule also applies to the Flim Flam Brothers.

Cast characters will be raised and lowered in tiers based on their popularity.

All background Cast characters not listed above are also considered T3 and can be found here:
http://mlp.wikia.com.../List_of_ponies

KEEP IN MIND: Just because you submit an application does not guarantee you the character that you are submitting it for. We will be picking the user that we feel best matches the character in all aspects of them. With that in mind, good luck.

• Brohoof 3

Just posting here to announce that the deadlines for Cloudchaser and Button Mash has now concluded, and since there were no other apps, I also would like to announce the winners of said characters. The winner of Cloudchaser is and the winner of Button Mash is

Edited by Ice Storm

Well, their backstories should be consistent with the show. Especially Apple Bloom and Applejack. Both Applejack and Apple Bloom are Tier-1 characters, have major roles in multiple episodes, and have a generally predefined backstory so it would be prefered to stay with what's been provided by the show.

Edit: Also The winners for Rarity, Princess Luna, and Scootaloo are announced.

The winner of Rarity is

The winner of Princess Luna is @MyLittlePonyTales

The winner of Scootaloo is @Scootalove

All winners need to copy and paste the applications sent to me into the database so they can be moved and archived in the approved section of the database.

Edited by Ice Storm
  • Brohoof 1

Congratulations!

The following Cast roles have come to a close and now have their respective Roleplayers.

Without further adieu, I give you our winners...

Twilight Sparkle

The role of Twilight Sparkle is awarded to Ice Storm

Derpy Hooves

The role of Derpy Hooves is awarded to @Mikestar

Dr Hooves

The role of Dr Whooves is awarded to @Justin ZW

Congratulations to you all and I can speak for all of us when I say, we look forward to seeing you around Ponyville ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a reminder, there are still plenty of cast applications open, including Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Fluttershy from the mane 6, so get your applications in now :D

• Brohoof 2

Hello. I would like to take a moment to announce that Applications for Pinkie Pie, Vinyl Scratch, and Big Macintosh Closed yesterday!

I am Proud to announce the Winners for Pinkie Pie and Big Macintosh, however there were multiple applications for Vinyl Scratch, so those are currently under review and awaiting all prompts to be returned. Once the staff has reached a decision on Vinyl, it will be announced here.

I would also like the add that applications for Aloe will be closing in just over two hours from now. If you're interested in playing this Spa Twin, please get your applications up soon.

The winner for Pinkie Pie is @Katskratch, and the winner for Big Macintosh is @Brosparkles

At this time I would also like to announce that @ChristophR is now the player of spike!

Edited by Fhaolan
Edited to remove out-of-date instructions

Making another post here to say that the deadline for Celestia Applications have passed and the winner of Celestia is @EquestrianScholar.

Also, the winner of Vinyl Scratch will be announced within the next 24 hours.

At this point in time, I would like to announce that the Winner of Vinyl Scratch is . Please post a copy of the application in the database so that it can be moved to the approved section.

• Brohoof 1

I sent my application out on a PM. I'm applying for Rainbow Dash. Sorry for putting her in the character database at first instead of PMing. 

Thanks,

Also, applications for some tier 3 characters have passed.

@Preeminent Pisces is now playing Featherweight and @Khajiit is now playing Haakim.

Also a reminder that Trixie applications close on the 16th.

Edited by Ice Storm
  • Brohoof 2

@,

Yup! We just wait until Midnight CST (GMT -6) to close applications. There were no other applicants for Trixie, so you get her. Place her in the database when you can so we can get her moved over.

Also reminder to everyone that Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash close on the 26th and that apple jack is still open. As soon as we have all mane 6 accounted for with players, then we can begin our first story arch.

Apologies for the Delays on this, but the winner for Rainbow Dash has been decided and congratulations to @drawingpandapony for winning her. Please place Rainbow's app in the database and I will move it to the appropriate area.

• Brohoof 1

Congrateulations to Sparx to Winning Applejack!

Applications for Lotus end on the 25th!

Edited by Fhaolan
Edited to remove out-of-date instructions
  • Brohoof 1

Alright, I have three announcements to make in this post, the first one will probably be a shock to most.

The biggest announcement is that I am Stepping down from Twilight Sparkle. So Twilight Sparkle is now available again for applications. I just do not have the time to manage the section and play Twilight as often as she needs to be played.

Second announcment is that an application for Sweetie Belle has been received and applications close for her on December 10.

The final announcement is a congratulations to Khajiit for winning Lotus Blossum.

Posting an Announcement:

After the recent Release of "Daring Don't" from season 4 Daring Do is now officiall a Tier-2 Playable cast character, and applications are now open for this adventurous Mare.

Also, congratulations to Lhee for winning Sweetie Bell! Please place her application in the Database and we well move it as soon as possible.

Edit: Derpy Hooves is now Available for Applications.

Edited by Ice Storm
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, Snowflake is T3 character. The T1/T2 characters listed in the original post are the only T1/T2. Every another character is considered T3, with some unique exceptions.

Also, posting a:

~ Quick Announcement ~

Congratulations to Ice Storm for winning Princess Twilight Sparkle! Please place her application in the database so that it can be moved into accepted area as soon as possible, your highness.

• Brohoof 1

Announcment: Sadistic Skycoaster has won Spitfire, and Fluttershy applications are now closed. Prompts will be sent out shortly.

• Brohoof 1

So yes, as I'm back, the first thing I'd like to inform the society about is that:

I'll be giving up on Haakim for now.

Not exactly great of announcement, since I severely doubt anybody will apply for him nearest time (unless he appears in show again suddenly :P), but it had to be done. Getting short on time on this side, can't roleplay him anymore for now.

Posting an announcement:

Congratulations for Troblems on winning Fluttershy! Please post your application in unapproved section so that it can be moved. The woodland creatures can't wait~

I'm giving up on Cloudchaser, by the way. Just can't seem to post with her.

You know what to keep the roleplays flourishing still, I'm relinquishing Scootaloo to anyone who is willing to be active with her. So, I'm biding a fond farewell.

Congrats to @CharChar, he has applied for and won Lyra Heartstrings!