Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Roleplay Code...?

Ihei
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

Does anyone know how to make/input an RP code in a roleplay? 

You know, where you make your avatar/display name the same as the character you are playing and others as well..? 

(edited)

The following post explains how to use RP Codes:

It's a feature coined by our ex-tech admin, Key Gear aka Luminescence, it's free for everyone to use :wacko:
Though it will only work in roleplay threads and nowhere else. You should thank him when you can :3

For the code template...

[spoiler]

;;RPCode

;;Character - [url=<OC profile page>]<OC name>[/url] - [url=<User profile page>]<User name>[/url] - [img=<OC image>] - %%<OC custom title>%%

;;ExtraLink - [url=<whatever link you want>]<link title>[/url]

;;DefaultTitle - %%RP Player%%

[/spoiler]
Yep, the spoiler is a must, and must be put at the very end of the 1st RP post. Just replace all the < > with whatever you need. Each and every character must be included in the code to be changed. For a better example you can check the spoiler in Fender's 1st post in the RP thread.

For the OC name, OC image, and OC custom title, you can fill it with whatever you want, your name and title will follow suit once the code is done. I once used it to change my name and custom title to something 200 characters long :P

If you have any further questions concerning RP Codes, I recommend sending them in a message to @Starshine.
Edited by SCS
  • Brohoof 3