Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did sunset shimmer kill someone?

M the brony

in EG it seems that every charterer in the pony world and human world have a counterpart its suggested that Twilight has a counterpart but is living somewhere else with a dog names spike (coincidence?). So i thought did Sun set shimmer "get rid" of her other counterpart in someway? 

I think the implication was that the Twilight in their world got embarrassed out of ever going to school again because of Sunset. 

Edited by Artemis
No need to go all grammar Nazi on a perfectly understandable post. :3

maybe. cause, you think that they would. plus, twilight and spike are the only ones beacause the 5 of the mane six have counterparts. but twi and spike don't. cwinky dink? and, maybe their is a twist. who knows?

I would think that is far too dark of an implication for the show or movie to even propose.  I am sure that the original human Sunset Shimmer is alive and well somewhere in the world.  Though this does raise an interesting question to me: what would happen if both Sunset Shimmers (or both Twilight Sparkles) had come into contact with each other at some point?

Whaaaaat? In the movie it was mentioned Twilight lived in another city. Perhaps the real sunset shimmer lives there? I mean Twilight and Sunset were both CElestia students so at one point they live din Canterlot. Perhaps the city they live in is the human equivalent of Canterlot while the rest of the Mane (Would it be Main since their human?) Six live in the human equivalent of Ponyville? 

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, I doubt it. Remember, Sunset Shimmer thought that hurting Spike was going too far. Considering her arrogance and self-love, I doubt she would use violent means to dispose of "herself" of all things. It's also a little too dark considering the light-hearted nature of the movie.

Edited by CloudMistDragon

Maybe odd but I assumed she did kill her human counterpart and buried her somewhere where she's not been discovered as of the time of the movie yet. After all, no one would look for Sunset Shimmer since she is still around.  The perfect crime.

Edited by Kulstor

I doubt it. A lot.

First, Twilight's human counterpart was barely even mentioned, and it didn't come from Sunset. Second, why would Sunset even need to do that? The Element of Magic was her main problem, not a purple-colored human.

And I now have come up with another question: Where is Sunset's counterpart?

Nope

First off all, all implications of real human Twilight and dog Spike point out that they never really met the mane 5 because they aren't in the yearbook photo that Twilight sees in the movie. This means that they must've never met. Pinkie Pie explaining the whereabouts of human Twilight and dog Spike was only a hunch ( because she's Pinkie)

Secondly, Sunset didn't kill anyone. The most possible thing she probably did was ruin someone's reputation. I'm starting to think that was Trixie due to Snips & Snails following Sunset Shimmer instead of Trixie.

Edited by Ember The Dragoness

• 7 years later...

Did sunset shimmer kill someone?

"Somepony", and no, she was never a murderer.

Also, I know we are in Equestria Girls, but she is always a pony to me :wub:

• 2 weeks later...