Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your opinion on "Smile Smile Smile"

Groo

185 users have voted

1. 1. How did you like smile smile smile?

• I love it! Its my new favorite mlp song.
    • It might be my second favorite
    • I kinda liked it
    • It annoyed me
    • KILL IT WITH FIRE

I've loved it ever since I listened to the leaked version I mean, completely held off until it was officially released. ;)

But seriously, it's a great song. Maybe not my #1 favorite, but definitely up there.

As much as I love Pinkie Pie... it honestly didn't make me TOO happy. Granted, I smiled a bit, but these types of songs have never really been my thing.

With that said, Pinkie Pie is awesome.

I listened to the leak over and over again, and when it first came on I was like "LEEERROOOOY JENKIINS" .. ok not that much, but it was pretty exciting.

I absolutely adore this song. The best experience for me is watching the actual clip from the episode. The way Pinkie and the other ponies bounce around to the music... it's wonderfully lively.

• Brohoof 1

It's Pinkie's best song for sure and thanks to that song I now put Pinkie's singing voice equal to Rarity's. I liked Pinkie's voice before but I never thought any of the songs she sang really brought out the true personality in her voice. Giggle at the Ghosties was the closest but it still didn't do it. Smile, Smile, Smile achieved this feeling for me much like Becoming Popular and Art of the Dress did for Rarity.

I first listened to it the night before the episode was released and fell instantly in love with it! Its now on my iPod along with Winter Wrap up, Find a Pet, and the Flim Flam Bros. Song. I'm trying to decide if I want more pony music or not.

It doesn't beat Rarity's songs, but it definitally takes a close second! :D

I have been listening to it quite a bit, it is great for making you feel just plain happy inside!