Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your opinion on "Smile Smile Smile"

Groo

185 users have voted

1. 1. How did you like smile smile smile?

• I love it! Its my new favorite mlp song.
    • It might be my second favorite
    • I kinda liked it
    • It annoyed me
    • KILL IT WITH FIRE

Please somebody knock some sense into this guy without being offensive

i just think some of the songs are i bit too over the top so i skip some of them Edited by benben471

All I can say is, that if I was Cranky, I would have been Pinkie's friend right when she started singing it. (Actually I would have already been her friend before that happened. <3)

i skip the songs so that i can keep the only ounce of manlyness i have alive

You skip all of the songs? So, then, you've never heard any of them?

Well... Do you listen to any of the fan-made remixes?

Maybe you should go back and listen to them again. I think that you are really missing out. Just give them a chance!

The songs in the show do tend to be upbeat and positive (especially Smile, Smile, Smile), but I really don't think that listening to something upbeat and positive will decrease your manliness.

Besides, let's think about this.... You are already a brony. If you are judging your manliness by conventional means, then you really have nothing left to lose.

As a side note, I really, really liked Smile, Smile, Smile. It almost tops my previous favorite, but not quite. Maybe if I listen to it about a dozen more times....

Edit: Ooops, I forgot to say anything about the newest song!

Edited by HAL 9000

In terms of construction and overall quality, it's a bit difficult to rate...probably second to At the Gala for best overall song in an objective sense. (As objective as you can get with this sort of thing, anyway.)

In terms of songs I like, though? This song has an effect on me none of the others really do. It's much more uplifting, much happier...when I learned that it was a leaked song and not an unused song like I thought it was at first, I refused to listen to it till after it premiered in the show, because while it was so beneficial to listen to, it didn't feel right to listen to it while it hadn't appeared in the show.

Now that it has, I think I can say I'll be just a little bit happier from now on.

So I voted for it as my favorite.

It's awesome and it's the best Pinkie Pie song for sure, but eaven though Pinkie is best pony and this is her best song, I still like Winter Wrap Up a tiiiiinnyy bit more.

NVM! I Just heard the song again now.. What the F was I thinking.. This is the BEST SONG EVER.

i skip the songs so that i can keep the only ounce of manlyness i have alive

You just lost my respect :( Edited by Jokuc

I really loved this song, it was one of the best in the series. There should have really been a poll option for that. Higher than "Kinda liked it" but lower than "second favorite" because as much as I like it, my favorite song is still "Becoming Popular" and my second is "Giggle at the Ghostie"

One of my absolute favorites. How do you people get these songs on your I-pod?

As for downloading the music, I usually go for remixes. The songs, as they are in-show, are not exactly my type of music. I like to go out and find a dope remix to download that still maintains the feel of the song, but fits my genre preferences, but that's me.

Search Youtube. You'll find the song you are looking for. Once you find it, it will either have a download link supplied, but if not, just convert it on a converter site and BAM--MP3.

Edited by NovaBioField

It was adoreble... got my hoof stamping after the beat strait away... just had to smile :)

It was adoreble... got my hoof stamping after the beat strait away... just had to smile :)

BTW...MY FAV!!!!!!

Edited by AppleJackAreAwesome

I love this song! Normally I like things dark and gloomy but this is so well done that I can't help but enjoy it. Perhaps because of all the ponies walking around in the episode during the song, I also get the urge to go jogging. However, I am afraid if I went jogging while listening to "Smile smile smile" I would have such a big grin that people would be convinced I was either up to something or completely mad. Maybe I am mad... mad for ponies! :D

You skip all of the songs? So, then, you've never heard any of them?

Well... Do you listen to any of the fan-made remixes?

Maybe you should go back and listen to them again. I think that you are really missing out. Just give them a chance!

The songs in the show do tend to be upbeat and positive (especially Smile, Smile, Smile), but I really don't think that listening to something upbeat and positive will decrease your manliness.

Besides, let's think about this.... You are already a brony. If you are judging your manliness by conventional means, then you really have nothing left to lose.

As a side note, I really, really liked Smile, Smile, Smile. It almost tops my previous favorite, but not quite. Maybe if I listen to it about a dozen more times....

Edit: Ooops, I forgot to say anything about the newest song!

i ignore some songs but, no one really knows i'm into the show so i try to keep as much manlyness on one side so im not getting songs in my head so my mates arn't like for example: why are you singing a song thats girly where did you hear that sounds like its off a kids show etc. not saying the songs SOUND like that im just sayin'

Personally I think it was a well composed song and the best in season 2 by far. WWU is just an overall tough song to compete with though, when you put them on a level playing field I think WWU takes the win, but not by much.
  • Brohoof 1

"It’s true, some days are dark and lonely,

And maybe you feel sad

But Pinkie will be there to show you that it isn’t that bad!

There is one thing that makes me happy

And makes my whole life worthwhile,

And that’s when I talk to my friends and get them to smile!"

That part made me cry. I wish pinkie was real. Really going through though times when that song came out [leaked]