Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your opinion on "Smile Smile Smile"

Groo

185 users have voted

1. 1. How did you like smile smile smile?

• I love it! Its my new favorite mlp song.
    • It might be my second favorite
    • I kinda liked it
    • It annoyed me
    • KILL IT WITH FIRE

I voted for "might be second favourite", but I know it's really not. Still, it's in my top 5, the only Pinkie Pie song up there. Most definitely her best yet. Still, I'm firmly in the party that put Rarity's songs up at top of the lists.

It's definitely one of the best songs and I absolutely Love listening to it. I can't really say any of the songs are my favorite because it depends on what mood I'm in and Smile Smile Smile always puts me in a good mood regardless of how bad I'm feeling :)

• 5 weeks later...

I found the animation to be great, especially when Pinkie walked toward "us". Other then that it wasn't to great. Yeah, it was uplifting and all, but aren't all MLP songs?

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I liked it but I didn't really enjoy it when I saw the episode the song was featured in was played. The leak for the song ruined it for me. I skipped that episode.

Edited by Jake!

This song really can't be talked about enough, can it? :wub: I honestly can't decide on a favorite between this, Winter Wrap Up, and This Day Aria- they're all #1 to me! :lol:

It's a great opening theme. It's fun and cute, although it's awkward, since this Pretty Cure series is supposed to have more similarities to Sailor Moon than the previous ones...

Oh! You mean the Pinkie Pie song! Yeah, I like it. It's pretty much Pinkie Pie in a nutshell, and actually that whole episode is on my current top 11 list.

Till This Day Aria, it was easily the best song in the show. It fits the joyful persona of Pinkie Pie, from the Element she bears to her biggest quality, which is to cheer other ponies up when they're feeling glum. It's saccharin, but it's beautifully saccharin, and — to use the cliché — it brightens your day wherever you go, from home to the gym to outside. It sure does for me. ^_^