Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your opinion on "Smile Smile Smile"

Groo

185 users have voted

1. 1. How did you like smile smile smile?

• I love it! Its my new favorite mlp song.
    • It might be my second favorite
    • I kinda liked it
    • It annoyed me
    • KILL IT WITH FIRE

Not a fan. I like to smile and have other people smile, but I usually end up as the guy people make fun of to get their smiles. I like Pikie's intention (and that of the song) but it reminds me too much of daily life. :blush: I'll be sticking to other songs like Winter Wrap Up and Love is in Bloom. :wub:

(edited)

It's OK, nothing special. What it is, is a really catchy hook in the chorus that makes you overlook the rest of the song. And it's pretty easy to keep missing the rest of it on repeat playbacks, but after a while, you start to notice that it's pretty standard for a song geared for younger children. It's not bad by any means, I still like it simply for the chorus (And the ending bridge isn't too bad either), but it definitely isn't any Winter Wrap-Up.

Edited by Abstract

Only if it were that easy..

it is =3

you just have to have love in your heart then you will understand =3

*or a good knife on your side >.>*

You know I gave that stuff up a while ago :P

well if you ever decide to come back lemme know =3

you made an awesome squad mate on the game =3

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely love the song.

Along with the smiles and cheers it brings, comes with goosebumps and tears. This is probably one of the best examples of the ways the show can bring optimism to the depressed, I just love the charity values of this show!!!! :)

Plus, it shows Pinkie is one of the most inspirational and optimistic characters in the show.

Well I'm way too indecisive to call any of them my favourite but its definitely way up there. It only took me about two days after the episode aired to learn the words ^^

(edited)

I kinda liked it, It felt like they over did it and it was dragged out a little to long. Its not a bad song at all . . . but its not one of my favorites either.

Edited by 117EWAN
  • Brohoof 1

Enjoyable, but metalogically shallow.

Good thing I don't listen to music for it's metalogical depth. ;)

Smile Smile Smile? That Pinkie Song?

To sum it up very briefly, its the sole reason (along with that episode) that made Pinkie Pie tied for favourite pony.

I agree, it was one of my original reasons for favoring pinkie pie until I learned the true power of Fluttershy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...