Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you doing when you are not on the computer?

GhostPony750

So I was answering to another thread when I had an idea. Well, here it is.

What are you doing when you are not on the computer? Any hobby?

I am actually playing guitar and reading books, mostly.

I am also listening to music all day long, and sometimes watching mlp episodes on my iPod, the only purpose of this device lol. And on rare occasions I draw some stuff.

So what about you?

• Brohoof 5

mlp-aj-conceited.png

Silly filly... I'm always on the computer.

No, but seriously now. When I'm not on the computer, I'm on the video game~ Other than that, I usually read a book, study, or something like that. Sometimes, if the weather is good, I go for a walk in the city.

• Brohoof 2

Wow, my schedule is surprisingly similar.  I play guitar, listen to tunes, attempt art and occasionally read a book.

But most of my time is spent with school work.  Ew.

I also go rock climbing and watch the original Star Wars episodes a lot.  Truly, I don't spend all that much time on the computer unless it is doing signatures for people.

Well, usually I:

A. Play video games.

B. Watch anime.

C. Work on schoolwork

D. Read books and fanfiction

E. Watch movies

F. Watch cartoons

G. Watch TV Shows

H. Paint my nails and do my hair

I. Listen to music (I usually have music on for 80% of the time I am awake.)

J. All of the above or other things

Yeah...you get my point.

• Brohoof 1

>Implying that there is more to life than being on the computer.

lol

I'll usually just watch some TV, listen to music all day long, and sometimes when I'm in the right mood, I'll do some sketches. On some occasions, I'll read(mostly some fanfictions), study, and maybe go on the occasion walk.

Sometimes I'll text my friends IRL and hang out with them at times.

I love being here a lot though, so whenever I'm not using the computer, I'd be missing this forums and all of my awesome and amazing friends on here. :)

Books, drawing, PS Vita, anime, cooking, random sports... is what comes to mind right now. Admittedly, I'm doing most of that in a room with running computer anyway, heh.

I'm not calling my work, sleep or relationships a hobby, so I'm not including such things :P

If I am not on the computer, I am on my Xbox, If I am not on my xbox, I am reading manga, if not then I am on my 3DS, if I am not on that I am watching tv.

If I am not watching tv, then I am at work, and if I am not working I am on my computer, or sleeping. This summer has been spent so well...

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki
  • Brohoof 1

What I do when I'm not on the computer?

I read a book or two, either a standard book or manga

I draw or sketch pictures

I eat food and drink water

I Play Chess against myself, I always lose :(

I Ponder the mysteries of the universe and existence 

I go out for a jog

I Stare at my computer screen as if it were on (drooling like a brain dead being)

That is what I do when I'm not on the computer

• Brohoof 3

MCAT, MCAT, MCAT, MCAT, MCAT, MCAT, MCAT, MCAT.

Medical school takes your whole life eh? Spent 300+ hours for that test. After that's done, it'll be piano practicing, violin practicing, sinfonia, getting ready for music concerts, lab reports, tests, applications... oh the list goes on... And that doesn't even consider the fact I'm trying to make my friendship deeper with my crush :3

• Brohoof 1

If I am not on the computer then I do these things

1) studying

2) working out

3) hanging out with friends

4) playing video games

5) eating

6) sleeping

7) watching TV

8) using the restroom

9) driving

10) writing essays

11) lab reports

12) my girlfriend

13) buying stuff

14) wrestling

15) avoiding my parents

16) heating ramen

17) paying bills

18) working at Subway

19) making it rain

20) insulting my friends

• Brohoof 1

As far as hobbies go:

1) Playing games

2) Doing some kind of school work that can't be done on the computer

3) Reading books

4) Practicing on the violin or saxophone

And then there is the obvious things like not being on the computer while I'm taking a shower or riding a bike or something...

sleep sleep sleep sleep watch tv more tv and more tv eat until i fell like  blowing up,PS3 nfs , talk with people on the phone and if extremely bored i shower

or take my r/c car for a drive nothing special 

Edited by supersonic rainboom

Well, usually I'm out and about doing whatever when I'm offline. Usually screwing around in wal-mart with a few people and somehow not getting kicked out.

I live in a tiny little hick town so there's not much to do.

Except party. But I've quit that cold-turkey since it's not very... well, I don't care how this sounds, but it's not the most moral thing I could be doing. Hence why I've been on the forums so late. It's actually a lot of fun being on here, so it's a great substitute. I still drink, just casually and around the house.

I've always wanted to go four-wheeling, but I don't know anypony that owns any. Bummer.

Edited by Tricksy Lewlamoon

When I'm not on the computer, I'm playing video games (big shocker), reading books (yet another big shocker), practising my drawing skills, smashing my head against the wall, waiting for my mother to get off the computer so I can go back on....usual stuff :)  

Um when not on the computet either on my phone, watching tv, playing playstation 3 or just working, if not one of them fixing something around the house then

Doing drugs and women, obviously.

XD Nah, if I'm not on my computer then I'm on my phone listening to music or streaming a film on my TV.

Sometimes I'll turn everything off and just grab my ukulele and an amp and just rock out with some Ellie Goulding covers. You might even find me out and about in Bolton and Manchester with my close friends but that is VERY rare.

• Brohoof 2

When im not on computer im either chilling listening to music or sleeping. I don't watch tv anymore I just Netflix/youtube everything (note to self: shut off cable idk why im still paying it) that or I sleep and then go to work all night. I spend 9 hours a night at work then 6 hours out of the day sleeping. the rest is devided up between internet browsing/gaming/chilling with music. oh also eating I <3 to eat since I cant seem to gain weight.  :P

When I'm not on the computer, I:

- Go for walks

- Watch DVDs

- Do chores

- Do homework

- Read

- Sleep

- Play video games

- Eat

- Go shopping

There isn't a heck of a lot to do where I live, but that's mostly it.