Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you doing when you are not on the computer?

GhostPony750

• 3 weeks later...

If I am not using my desktop or tablet, I am probably sleeping or completing on my school work.

(edited)

There is a lot I usually do, like reading books, playing video games, listening to music, or drawing.

And sometimes I like to take walks outside and snap photographs of flowers and trees. Relaxing! :yay:

Edited by Comix Strike
  • Brohoof 1

Probably playing Animal Crossing, doodling or doing schoolwork.

Not a lot. Mostly just stuck in a routine to be honest.

-sleep

-eat

-go to class depending on the day

-go to my university’s police department where I intern. Do different stuff there. Sometimes dispatch, sometimes patrol, etc.

-play Pokémon or some other game

thats pretty much it. I don’t really ever feel like doing anything else. I’m too tired, stressed out, and depressed at this point to change my schedule.

• Brohoof 1

Well, i mostly go to work. Then in my short free time, i mostly play games. Currently Dc Comics Games, Bubsy Games, Monopoly Games, Mortal Kombat Games, Lego Games and Army Men Games.

Or i watch stuff on Netflix, mostly Cartoons and Anime. Sometimes i also go with my mother or my dad to the store and buy stuff. Thats pretty much it.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

The usual shit. Monday-Friday I'm at work for most of the day. I rarely use my computer after work. Most of the evening is spent lounging about, cleaning, or loving on my doggo.

On the weekends, more of the same except not going to work. Occasionally I'll get together with some friends for brunch or dinner, or my girlfriend and me go kayaking.

Oh, there's lots of stuff I do when I'm away from the computer. I dabble in all sorts of things like thermal imaging, astrophotography, and target practice. I occasionally hangout with some friends from high school or college days.

• 3 months later...