Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

tacos are the ultimate food

Skullbuster

That all depends on how you make your taco as I usually just do Meat, Cheese and Sour Cream on my tacos. Oh and I eat them soft. Hard tacos don't work for me.

But yes, you are right. The ultimate food. :D

God, tacos are a true gift from the heavens. Trust me when I say, you have not tasted a true taco until you eat one from a street vendor.

*Least their better than those abominations Taco Bell calls tacos.

Posted Image

Edited by SrFrog

You sir are indeed correct. Tacos are quite possibly one of, if not the greatest food mankind has ever created. Who wouldn't love a mixture of ground beef, shredded cheese, taco sauce, ect, all held within either a soft or hard tortilla shell?

Great, now I've gone and made myself hungry...

Edited by PoisonClaw

I only like Mexican style tacos, and I don't like the hard taco shells, I like the mexican style which will most likely gross you out to see how they make the tacos in the stands there, but if you do wan't to see them google, "tacos de trompo"

Just making sure you know that this tacos are awesome when they come out, they just look weird right now

Posted Image

My city was known for making this, and my dad loves this tacos and misses them xD I'd just go with the other tacos since this always freaked me out

Edited by Pinkazoid
  • Brohoof 1

eating meat is wrong

Alas. Nopony is perfect. :)

Also, am I the only person the uses Thai sweet chili sauce on tacos? It's amazing.

I though this was talking about a weird linux distro or OS no one has ever heard of (tacOS)

how have I lived my life not knowing what a taco is....

;-; Your home must be eternally under a rock to never have heard of the greatness that is the taco.